Chapter 7

Somehow

[Umji's pov]

It was night time and Ailee unnie moves into our dorm. Yerin and Yuju unnie moved to Sinb and Eunha unnie's dorm. We're not that close yet but I'm going to call them unnie if I had to. As usual, Sowon unnie is cooking. Ailee unnie and I try to help out but we're not really good cooks so we help out as much as we can(provided that we don't burn the whole kitchen down)

Dinner was served and Sowon unnie maked steamed fish and ox tail soup!! It was yummy and fresh since Sowon unnie inisted on buying some groceries as Ailee unnie was moving in, even though I told her that we already had a ton of food in the dorm fridge and cabinets which Sowon unnie stocks up every 2 days..

We all sat down to eat and chatted like we did as young girls. "Sowon unnie stocks up food ever 2 days." I said after Ailee unnie asked how life was living together. "I'm not complaining at least there's supper." Ailee unnie said and we laughed. "Sowon-ah! Do you think its possible to pack lunch for me?" Ailee unnie said. "And me!!" I joined. "Why?" Sowon unnie asked. "I can't eat food that's not homemade." Ailee unnie said.

"Liar, you always go to five star resturants." I retorted. "Well, what's your excuse?" Ailee unnie sassed. "Sowon unnie's food is so good, so I hardly go out to eat." I said. "What about cafeteria?" Sowon unnie asked. "You must not have noticed but I sneak back to the dorm to eat leftovers." I said. "Alright, I'll pack lunch for all of us." Sowon unnie said. Ailee unnie and I cheered as we high fived.

The next day...

[Ailee's pov]

I woke up at 6am as breakfast was served at 7(according to Soso and Omoji). I brushed my teeth and everything you do. I dressed into a whi-

*Wait Ailee aren't you a bad girl??*

Author-nim, I'm a bad girl but I like colours

*Alright! You're the boss!"*

Anyway I dressed in a white long sleved t-shirt and skinny jeans. I paired my outfit with a black sneaker. I got my bag and went down stairs. Yeah this dorm has 2 levels(giggles) second floor is our bedrooms. The first floor is the living room, kitchen and study. I walked downstairs and saw Sowon preparing breakfast.

"Morning Soso." I greeted as I placed my bag on the couch. "Morning Ailee unnie." She said turning away from the pan and what seems to be Tamagoyaki. I saw that she already prepared lunch(bento)and breakfast. I watched her cooked from the kitchen aisle and took a seat on one of those "barchairs". Umji walked out of her room dressed in a black long sleved shirt with some beaded pattern near the collar, some ribbon knots near the wrist area and shorts. She slung a leather backpack on her shoulder and carried a water bottle.

"Morning unnies." She greeted. "Morning Umji." She smiled sweetly at me as she removed the backpack and sat next to me. Sowon unnie placed out breakfast infront of us. It was rice, grilled fish and seaweed soup. I just up the food with Umji since I didn't want Sowon to get angry and I have a delicious lunch waiting.

We went to school and to the locker rooms. I greeted the principal and got my documents from him already before checking into the dorms. I went to the locker to put my stuff. I closed my locker and chatter with Umji and Sowon. "Unnie, which class are you at?" I looked at my card.

"Year 1 Class 2." I replied. "Unnie aren't you older than us?" Umji asked. "Well no, not really." I said. "I'm only older than you in Korean age. As international age, we're born in the same year." I continued. Korean age is a real pain in the . I continued chatting with them.

[Rap Mon's pov]

Well, the gang was talking and I saw Umji, Sowon and some girl, suddenly my heart started beating as I made a 5 second eye contact with her. "Yah, V. Who's that girl?" I whispered. "Our Namjoon is next? How did those girls steal your heart?" Yerin asked. I shurgged. Then, I heard some giggles and saw the girls giggling away about something funny. I saw some light around her and felt that the world only had us left.

I'm not supposed to fall in love, get a grip Kim Namjoon!!