Chapter 30

Somehow

[Yugyeom's pov]

It's been five years since I saw Soji taken away. Five years of pain, suffering and hardship. I miss her like crazy, yet Grandpa keeps telling me to go for blind dates. I see people around me living in happiness while I suffer in darkness alone...Umji got married to Yoongi hyung and gave birth to a sibling for Yoongin, it was a baby girl named Yeji. I sometimes wish for a complete family with Soji.

Currently I'm on a blind date with some girl, I was forced to come here..

[Soji's pov]

I just got released a few days ago and I'm working as a fixer. Fixing things like pipes and all. I used to learn a lot about machines and all, so I have some knowledge. I arrived at a café with my toolbox and a drill. "Did you call for Team Leader Kim?" I asked. "Yes, this way." The owner said. I smiled. "Hello, my name is Kim Yugyeom." I heard someone said. "Kim Yugyeom?" I looked up to see Yugyeom. I quickly turned, my back facing him.

I saw a girl sitting opposite him. I saw the Yugyeom I left a few years ago, still happy and all. I also found out that I was pregnant to his child when I entered jail and gave birth to a baby boy, Seojun. He's a bright and cheerful boy that makes my day. I took care of him in prison until I got out. I left him in childcare for now. I have a rented car for now, since I don't earn much. I then turn and followed the owner quickly.

After fixing the pipe, I walked out of the café to see Yugyeom and Yemin. I smiled bitterly as I walked away to see Umji.

[Umji's pov]

It's been so long since I see Soji and I finally saw her. I wore a white furry coat outside and inside I wore a white top and red pemcil skirt alomg with red heels and slung on a clutch. Soji wore blue and her face was stained with ink. I looked up to see her bitter smile. "Soji." I smiled. She wanted to walk away but I grabbed her hand and made her face me. I saw Yugyeom oppa and I quickly led her to an enclosed place.

"Soji where have you been?" I asked. "Here and there, I wouldn't appear in front of you anymore. Please don't tell Yugyeom where I've been. I'm really scared that he will be disappointed with me." Soji begged. "I won't but could you at least tell mehat is going on?" I asked. "I've just been out of jail and I'm working as a fixer for us." Soji said. "Us? Your pregnant?" I was shocked. "Yeah, I found out that I was pregnant when I was in jail." Soji said. I was shocked and I took out a white envelope.

"Here." I said. "No, I can't." She said. "I knew that I would meet you soon, this is just a gift from me." I said. Soji placed her toolbox down and took the envelope. "Thank you." Soji said and left. I let the wind blow as I look at her backview. I sighed and saw Yoongi oppa with our two kids, Yoongin who was 8 and Yeji who was 2. "Omma, isn't that Auntie Soji?" Yoongin asked. I nodded and entered the car as Yoongi oppa drove off..

~*~*~*~*

Author's note: Hey guys, this is the end of 'Somehow'. Do check out my other stories and comment down below if you want me to do a Sequel or a part two of this story..Love you guys!!

Pabo Author-nim <3