Chapter 13:Back again 2

Somehow

[Umji's pov]

I was looking around cherry blossoms wearing a pink pencil skirt, loose white top, caramel long coat paired with some black heels. I slung on my pink clutch and walked down the road. My coat was blowing so I buttoned up the coat until a my chest area. I placed my hands in the coat pocket and walked down the street.

I then saw a raven-black haired guy dressed in a white t-shirt, jeans and leather jacket that was paired with black sneakers. I saw him staring at me and looked at his eyes. 'Yoongi oppa.' I thought. I smiled and stopped in front of him. "Yoongi oppa." I greeted. "Umji ah!" He smiled. I saw Changsub behind and greeted him. I ran up to him. "Changsub oppa!!" I ran and greeted him.

I saw Yoongi oppa about to leave and grabbed his arm. "Oppa." I dragged him to Changsub. "This is Sowon unnie's cousin, Changsub." I said. "Wait, cousin?" He asked. "We're kind of cousins. Our grandma's are the same." Changsub oppa said. Yoongi oppa smiled. "Well see ya. I have a date with Dowon." I nodded. Dowon is Changsub oppa's girlfriend, named Lee Dowon the daughter of the founder of Lee's Group, who manages some malls and airline comoany they even have a resturant under them.

Changsub opps left. "Umji, I'm glad you're back." Yoongi oppa said. "Oppa, I'm glad to see you first when I came back." I said. Suddenly a black car pulled up next to me. Nayeon stepped up from the front passenger's seat. "My lady, the meeting with Young lady is in 1 hour's time." Nayeon said. "That quick?" I asked. "Yoongi oppa, here." I handed him my namecard. "Let's meet up for coffee some time." I said. He nodded as he took my care and Nayeon opened the car door. I entered the car and Nayeon closed the car door. I waved at Yoongi oppa and Nayeon took the front seat. I saw Momo holding the steering wheel and we drove off.