Chapter 4

Somehow

[Umji's pov]

I heard that the school had a practice room nearby and I wanted to go check it out. I decided to change into my dance outfit first. I wore a black sports bra, mash orange cropped top along with black leggings and my black dance shoe with glod shoelaces. My hair was down as I walked down the hallways in my dance outfit. I decided to pay my locker a visit first as I need to place my extra clothings in the locker.

I closed my locker door after a while and saw Sowon unnie. I got startled. "Unnie, you scared me!" I giggled.

[Sowon's pov]

I was walking down the hallways after having some buisness class and saw my baby Umji just a few meters away. I smiled when I saw her but whispers made my smile wipe off. "Yah, isn't that Umji, she looks hot." I heard some guys whispering. I walked up to Umji who was at her locker and hid behind the door. She closed the door and jumped a little. "Unnie, you scared me!" She said as giggled. "Yah! Umji, look at what you're wearing! You're only 5!" I nagged.

"Unnie! Come on, there is a dance studio in the school, I wanted to go check it out!" She said. I sighed and handed her a jacket.

[Umji's pov]

Sowon unnie handed me a jacket. "It will be cold in the studio and hallways. Boys will be drooling all over you so wear this." Sowon unnie said. I nodded and wrapped the jacket around my waist. "Thanks unnie!" I said. "I'll see you at the dorm." I said as I walked off. Sowon unnie nodded and told me to be careful.

I entered the dajce studio that was in the next block. Sowon unnie was right, it was freezing in and out of the school. Since the school installed some air-condition system around the school, everywherw was sheltered or indoor. Indoor swimming pools, tennis court, soccer field etc. I place my bag down and took out my hairtie. I rmoved my jacket. I played some BGM as I began strectching. I tied up my hair and did some arm stretching before choosing my song. I decided to dance 'Me Gusta Tu' by Gfriend.

 

I rested for a while before playing 'Fire' by BTS. I began dancing.

[Suga's pov]

I wanted to go to the dancce studio. When I was outside the doors, I relieased that someone was inside dancing. I opened the door and saw Umji. She was dancing 'Fire'. I watched her dance. The music soon ended and she turned around and saw me. "Oh, Oppa! Hi." She smiled. I nodded and placed my bag on the bench and sat down. She took out her bottle and drank it while standing up. She placed the bottle down and did some stretching. She retied her hair and did another song.

Umji played ' better have my money' by ****(sorry I don't know the artist). She did a y dance(like the one Blackpink did). I was taken away by her dance.

[Umji's pov]

I finished dancing after and saw Suga oppa staring at me. "Oppa?" I asked as I waved a hand in front of him. "Yes?" He asked. "Oh, nothing. You were just staring at me..." I replied. I packed my stuff and took out my towel and wiped off my sweat. "Wanna do a duet?" Suga oppa asked me. "Sure." I said.

We chosw the song 'Trouble Maker' by Trouble Maker. Suga oppa prepared the song. I stopped him and took out my phone. "I want to record it." I said. He just nodded. We started the song. 

 

"Trouble maker." The song finsihed. We went to the bench to rest. I looked at the time and saw that it was already 5pm. Dinner was served at 6 and I needed to return to the dorm the wash up. "Oppa, its already 5. I need to return to the dorm before Sowon unnie scolds me." I said. "Oh, wait. We can walk together." Suga oppa said. I nodded. We both walked out of the school together and reached the dorm grounds. "Thanks for today, oppa." I said. He nodded and skung his bang on his shoulder and continued walking to the boys' dorm.

I entered the dorm to see Sowon unnie. "Yah! Umji, why did you come back so late?" Sowon unnie said. "Sorry unnie! I was with Suga oppa dancing." I said. "Dancing?" Sowon asked. I nodded. I placed my phone on the shoe cabinet. I took off my shoes and entered my room. I showered and changed into a huge oversized shirt. I placed my shirt in the laundary basket. I walked to the living room.

"Yah, Kim Yewon!" I heard Sowon unnie shout. She held up my phone. "Kim Yewon. You have 5 second to start explaining yourself before I get angry." Sowon unnie said. She's already angry. "We were just dancing!" I said. "You need to do it so ily? You're only 5 Umji Kim." Sowon unnie said. "What's all the ruckus?" A voice asked. It was Yerin ans Yuju. "Yerin unnie! Save me!" I said as Sowon unnie chased me. I hid behind Yerin.

"What's going on?" Yerin unnie asked. "This!" Sowon unnie said as she handed Yerin the phone. Yerin took the phone and played the video.

After the video...

"Heol! Umji, you're something to dance with Suga. No girl has ever done it!" Yerin unnie said. "Yah! This is not the time to compliment her." Sowon unnie snapped. "Look, unnie." Yerin said. "Unnie, relax! I know you love Umji but she's a grown up!" Yerin unnie said. Sowon unnie took a deep breath. "Alright then, I'm sorry Umji." Sowon unnie said and embraced me. I returned the hug and smiled.

"Alright, I'll prepare dinner." Sowon unnie said as she broke the hug. I nodded. Yerin and Yuju unnie joined me at the couch to watch TV.