Chapter 19

Somehow

[Umji's pov]

Yoongi oppa soon left and I went for work. I dressed in a blue peplum sleveless top and blue floral pencil skirt. I took a white coat and my white clutch which has a long strap. Nayeon and Momo were waiting outside. I entered the car and it drive off. I stay at my family home that resembles a Korean Palace. It belongs to my grandfather, he's only 60. He stays at home most of the time and is the President of the Kim's Group.

I went to the office. Nayeon and Momo walked behind me as I entered. All the employees bowed as I entered. I finished work by afternoon and went back home. I reached there and saw a familiar backview. . It was Soji, the girl who slapped me at the banquet and the one who spalshed water on Ailee unnie 5 years ago. I walked across the grounds of the family home.

[Soji's pov]

I saw Umji. What is she doing here? Begging for dog food?? She was walking around without any security what if she steals something. I called for security to back me up. I walked towards Umji. "Take that unauthorized person out." I said. None of the security moved. Umji's hair flew in the wind and her hair shone of gold. She placed her hands in her coat pocket and turned to the security.

They bowed. "What are you doing? Aren't you going to take her away?" I asked. Umji smirked. "This is my family home, so I have all the authority to walk here." Umji said. She turned her heels and walked away with the security. I was so shocked. "U-Umji, i-is the heir of Kim's Group. Her cousin Ailee must be the heir of Kim's Enterprise." I gasped.

[Umji's pov]

I saw my grandfather walking with a line of staffs and smiled. I adjusted my clutch and ran up to him. "Grandpa!!" I greeted. Grandpa smiled at me. We both walekd to his office and sat down. "Grandpa, stop financing Bo Geum Group." I said. "We are long term good friends." Grandpa said.

"The President of that group, Mr Kang. Killed Yeji and made Yemin in a coma state." Tears dripped down. Yeji is my older sister and Yemin is my younger sister, I found out recently through father's fake wall that Mr Kang killed Yeji and made Yemin fall down from a great height that damaged her head and it's been 4 years since that happened.

I took out the documents and placed them infront of my grandfather. "As of now, I will not trust anything but only the things that I see and hear with my own eyes, or else nothing will go into convincing me that Yeji was killed by Mr Kang and Yemin was in a coma state because of Mr Kang." Grandpa said. I sobbed and left the room.

I sighed and called for my brother, Kim Yugyeom he's part of mafia gang Got7. He was removed from the family's list 8 years ago because of underage drinking and taking illegal drugs. Grandpa disowned him and removed him from the family's list as he was a shame to our family.

As usual, oppa was riding his bike. He gave me a helmet and I took it. I sat sideways on the back and hugged his waist. "Oppa, can we visit Yeji?" I asked. He nodded and drive me to buy some flowers. We then rode to a quiet clift area where Yeji was buried. We arrived and I saw a woman coming down from the mountains. I continued walking up. Yugyeom Oppa was down the hill. I saw a bouquet of flowers that someone left. I was confused and called Yugyeom oppa.

He came up. "Oppa! I think someone came to visit Yeji!" I said. "It might be her friends." Yugyeom oppa said. "But Yeji's death was kept a secret to the media and friends. No one knows it except for our family." I said as my eyes quivered. "Who? Someone must know! It might be that woman!" I said. "The car plate number!" I said. "It was *****." I nodded. "Oppa! See if you can find the car nearby." He nodded and ran down the hill. I called Nayeon.

"Nayeon see if you can find the car plate number of *****." I said through the phone. "I got it!" She replied. I walked down the hill and saw Yugyeom oppa again. "Found anything?" I asked. "Yes." He nodded. I smiled and sat sideways. I put on my helmet and held onto Yugyeom oppa. He drove me to the family's home and rode off.