Chapter 12:Back again

Somehow

[Yoongi's pov]

It's been 5 years since Umji, Sowon and Ailee all left for the US. I missed Umji like crazy, I cry every night about me not confessing to her. I haven't contacted Umji despite knowing her number. Since I know that I'll loose my cool if I hear her voice. I took out the ring I wanted to give to Umji and grabbed it tightly. I sighed and wore my leather jacket. I don't have work today and so I decided to take a walk around Seoul.

I walked out of house and ran my fingers through my black hair, I dyed it after Umji left. I placed my hands in my jeans pocket and strolled down the streets of buildings. Suddenly, I came across a figure. It was a girl with cute eyes, button nose and pouted mouth. She had silky, brown and straight hair. She was dressed in a white loosed top and pencil skirt paired with a black skirt. She had a caramel long coat on that was all buttoned up to her chest area and she had her hands in her coat pocket. She was looking at the cherry blossom trees around her.

I stopped in my tracks and looked at her. I smiled unconsiously. She turned to look at me and removed her hands from her pocket. She adjusted her clutch that was slung on her left shoulder and walked towards me. She stopped in front of me and said.

 

 

"Yoongi oppa?" She asked.

"Umji-ah." I smiled. "You're back." I said. "Yes, I'm back. It's for the better." She said. Then she smiled and looked behind me. "Changsub oppa!" She greeted and ran behind me. I turned around and saw Changsub. I sighed, 'I'm too late now.' I was about to move off. "Oppa. Wait." She called on me...