Chapter 6

Somehow

[Umji's pov]

I was so happy today. I met my childhood bestie and now my cousin has came over to Korea. "Sowon unnie! I'm heading out first!" I said. "I'm going to meet Ailee unnie!" I continued. "Can I come along? I haven't seen Ailee in a while." Sowon unnie said. I nodded. I wore a white blouse and pink skirt that has some black prints on it. I got my caramel coat since it was quite cold and packed my purse, phone and walked out of my room. I saw Sowon unnie dressed in a black coat, white blouse and skinny jeans.

We were both wearing our necklace. We locked arms and walked to the nearby café to meet Ailee unnie, she's my cousin who moved to the US when I was young. I missed her so so so much! We sat down at the café waiting for Ailee unnie. Ailee unnie finally came. She was dressed in a all black outfit. Black long sleved shirt, black coat and black leather pants. "Umji-ah!" Ailee unnie called. I stood up and hugged her. "Sowon?" Ailee unnie asked. Sowon unnie smiled.

"Ailee unnie! It's been so long!" Sowon hugged her. Ailee unnie smiled and we all ordered coffee. "Ailee unnie! How have you been in the US?" I asked. "Well, things have gotten better in the US branch and my father decided to rename our company but he wants to hear your thoughts." Ailee unnie said. "I wanted to change the name for so long. Maybe 'Kim's Enterprise'?" I asked. "We already have so many resturants and branded good chains under us." I continued. "Good idea." Ailee unnie said as she took a sip of her coffee and crossed her arms before looking at Sowon.

"Soso, how's life?" She asked. "It's great. I met my long term bff." She said while hugging me. I giggled. "You guys are so cute! Youth sure is the best." Ailee unnie said. "Unnie, we're just once year apart." I giggled. "Yeah, but I'll grow old faster." Ailee unnie said while touching her face and all of us burst into laughter. "Unnie, are you going to settle down?" Sowon unnie asked. "Yes, I'm going to your high school." Ailee unnie said. "Oh my god! Yes!" We squealed and high fived.

"I'm moving in today to your dorm." Ailee said. "You bribed Uncle again right?" Sowon unnie and I asked. Ailee unnie did a hairflip. "Well...I sorta "threatened" him." Ailee unnie said. I just gave unnie a look. "Hey! It was not that extreme so I told him to send me to Korea to meet you and study with you or he'll have to find another successor." Ailee unnie continued. "That's your style unnie, that's your style." I said.

"Let's go, shopping. I have my credit card here." I said. "You are a Billionaire's daughter why am I not surprised?" Ailee unnie asked. I smiled and finished my coffee. We went window shopping, Sowon unnie and I returned to the dorms while Ailee unnie returned home.

~*~*~*~*

Our main girl is Umji. So this chapter is all about her! I hope to update tmr!