Chapter 20

Somehow

[Umji's pov]

I have to find the woman who placed the flowers there. It can't be Ailee unnie or Sowon unnie. Sowon unnie has recently went to Japan for a buisness trip and Ailee unnie is at the company's branch in Canada. I gripped onto my phone tightly as I walked to my pavilion. The family home was like a Korean palace. Each of us had one pavilion that served as a garden, open study and bedroom. Yugyeom oppa and Yeji unnie's pavilion has been closed and no one can enter it without permission.

I entered mine. It was just like a mordern room, conputer and stuff but because grandpa liked the design of Korean Palace we just did a "fusion" of it in our home. Maids bathe you, change you and follow you everywhere. Guards are posted outside and there are even cleaners. I walked around anxiously. "Miss! Miss!!" A maid from outside called. I walked out. "What is it?" I asked. Nayeon and Momo stepped up. "Young lady has woke up!" Nayeon said. Young lady is Yemin.

I grabbed my things and ran to the car. Nayeon and Momo caught up. Momo drove away. As we drove, many of the staff bowed to us. I ignored it. "Momo step on it!" I said. "Yes." Momo replied. We finally reached the hospital. I ran in and flew to Yemin's room. She crouched by the side. Nayeon and Momo entered. "Unnie!" Yemin called. I smiled and hugged her. "Yemin, you finally woke up!" I let tears flow. Momo and Nayeon bowed to Yemin. I carrassed Yemin's head.

Yemin soon slept and I left. Nayeon and Momo were behind me wearing female suits. Actually all of Twice wear female suits. I stopped in my tracks and tilted my head slightly. "Post some guards here tonight!" I said. Nayeon and Momo bowed. I adjusted my clutch and placed my hands in my pocket and walked off. Nayeon and Momo soon bowed to me. I walked to my car. "Nayeon and Momo you may go now!" I said. They bowed and left.

I entered my car and drove off to somewhere. It was my secret hideout. It overlooks Seoul's buildings and the village's feilds. I can see many villagers collecting harvest as some cars go by. I walked out of the car and leaned against the front. I felt the breeze from behind tickling my ears and making my hair fly. Some hairstands came in front but it didn't block my view. I looked at the sky and see many blues. I let my eyes close and felt the wind. I could here nothing but peace. To me that was a wonderful experience.

Soon after, I returned to the family home and took a rest.