Chapter 25

Somehow

[Sowon's pov]

I asked Mingyu to hand me my handbag and ran to my car. I drove off to Jin's house. I griped onto the bar tightly. I ran inside his house. Some of the gang members were there. "Sowon, what happened? Is there something wrong?" Jin asked. "J-Jin. I-I think Suga is really alive." I said. "Sowon unnie, Suga oppa has already passed away four years ago-" Eunha said. I freaked out. "No, he didn't. Look." I handed him the bar. "Suga made this with Umji 10 years ago when they were in school." Jin said as he touched and examined the bar. "He must be in Seould somewhere then." Yuju said.

I nodded.

[Umji's pov]

I woke up in my room and saw Ailee unnie next to my bed. "Umji, are you alright?" Ailee unnie asked me. I nodded. "I'm sorry for not trusting you." Ailee unnie said. "It's okay." I said and got out of bed. I saw Yoongin outside my room. "Yoongin-ah!" I smiled and kneeled infront of him. "Moomy, are you alright?" He asked. I nodded and hugged him. I broke the hug. "Go play, sweetheart." I said. Yoongin nodded and ran off to play.

The next day..

I decided to walk around Seoul. I walked and walked, finally reached the place where me and Yoongi oppa became a couple together. My long hair blew in the wind as I adjusted my clutch. My white top and red skirt were flapping underneath my caramel lomg coat. I returned to the family home and saw Yugyeom oppa crying infront of Grandpa. I entered with Nayeon. "Haraboeji, oppa. What's going on?" I asked. "U-Umji, I married the person who harmed Yeji and Yemin, appa, omma! I deserve to die!" Yugyeom oppa died and slapped himself. "Mianhae, I should have stopped oppa when he first introduced Soji unnie." I said.

"I'm never going to forgive whatever she did to Yemin and Yeji." Grandpa said. Yugyeom oppa kneeled in front of Grandpa and cried. "I'm sorry, Grandpa..." He sobbed. Kim Soji, you destroyed my family. Two can play this game. I tightened my fist.