Chapter 2

Somehow

[Author's pov]

Sowon took Umji back to their dorm which they shared with Yuju and Yerin. Sowon brought Umji to her room and laid her down on her bed. Umji's room was filled with baby pink stuff, Anime or Disney characters collection. She also have a collection of Bigbang albums since she was a huge fan of them. Sowon smiled and left the blonde girl's room.

Sowon decided to prepare some soup for Umji so that she won't really feel the pain. She made chicken broth soup since Umji really likes chicken. She also prepared some rice and sides for her. She finished cooking and got a tray table. She placed all the dishes on the tray table and entered Umji's room. She placed the tray table aside ajd woke Umji up. The blonde girl rubbed her eyes and got up slowly. "Sowon unnie." Umji greeted.

[Umji's pov]

I was awoken by a person shaking me. I rubbed my eyes and saw Sowon unnie. I smiled. "Sowon unnie!" I greeted. "Hello, Umji. I made some food for you." Sowon said. "Yeah!" I cheered. Have I ever told you how great Sowon unnie's food was? Her food is good. The taste will touch your heart and shook your mind. It will stay on your tastebuds and never leave. That's how good it is.

Sowon unnie set the tray table on my bed. I picked up the spoon and held the rice bowl. I tasted her soup. And as always it blows my mind and triggers my tastebuds. I saw chicken soup and squealed. Sowon unnie smiled at me as she picked up the chopsticks and helped me get some meat from the chicken and placed it on my spoonful of rice. I took a mouthful and gave her a thumbs up sign.

[Sowon's pov]

I placed the tray table on Umji's bed. Umji picked up the spoon and saw chicken soup. She squealed. I smiled at her and picked up the chopsticks. I got some chicken meat for her and placed it on her spoonful of rice on her spoon. She took a bite and smiled.

She gave me a thumbs up sign before continuing to gobble up the food like a wolf. She eventually finished the food and I smile. Umji was a little sleepy so I told her to take a nap. I took away the tray table and set it aside. I covered Umji as she fell asleep.

~~

This is a rather shout chapter...didn't really know what to write. I'm sorry..

~germaine_wy