Sequel 2

Somehow

[Yugyeom's pov]

I walked around the streets where I spent with Soji. I missed her so much. Suddenly, I saw a woman who looked like Soji. She wore a chain with two familiar rings. It was my wedding ring and Soji. She was rushing to somehwhere. I followed her closely and then suddenly, a man grabbed her and was about to her and I punched the man. Soji looked at me and looked down. "Gomawo." She said.

[Soji's pov]

I adjusted my coat and looked down at the man who Yugyeom just punched. I looked at Yugyeom and looked down due to guilt again. "Gumawo." I said softly. The phone's ringing interrupted our silence. I took out my phone and answered it. I was in the state of shock when I answered the call. Seojun got into a car accident. I felt so scared. I immediately dashed off. But Yugyeom refused to let me run, he grabbed my hand.

"Let me go!" I said. I shook off his hands and ran off to the bus stop. I couldn't wait any longer and halted for a taxi. I rushed to the hospital in fear, fear that I will loose Seojun. I fell on the floor sobbing. The doctor came out and I scrambled on my feet. I grabbed his arm. "Ho-How is my child?" I asked. "He's in the state of coma, luckily the car didn't hit him too hard." The doctor said.

"You may visit him." The doctor said. I nodded as the doctor entered the surgery room again. I sighed and walked to Seojun's ward. I sat down beside Seojun's bed and sighed. Tears streamed down my face and no one was there to help me wipe them. I knew that hospital bills were expensive but luckily, I had insurance that will help me cover up my bills. I sighed as I took a wet towel and wiped Seojun's sweat. Seojun woke up. I help him sit up. "Seojun-ah, why did you run away from the group?" I asked. "Because I saw appa and wanted to ask him to forgive omma for whatever she has done." I sighed and hugged him.

After a while, Seojun fell asleep and I left the hospital. 'Seojun-ah, in your next life please meet a better mother that will take better care of you don't let God choose a criminal mother. You made me happy Seojun, the way your father once did. I thank God for giving me a blessing like you.' I thought as I walked back to my apartment.