Chapter 21

Somehow

[Umji's pov]

It's been two days and no news from Yugyeom oppa. I was wearing some kneel length dress and a coat with a belt on it along with some black heels. I got a little impatient and decided to go find Yugyeom oppa. I grabbed my black clutch and exited my pavillion. I saw Grandpa. I greeted him. "Good morning, Grandpa!" I said. "Umji are you going out?" He asked. "Yes, I'm going to the Museum first." I said. I'm currently managing the Musuem, it was the Kim's Gallery. It holds all of our art pieces that have been passed down for years.

I entered my white nissan and drove to the museum. I reached the museum in no time and parked my car at the carpark. Nayeon was already there since I called her. "Good morning, My Lady." Nayeon greeted. I smiled and greeted her. Nayeon followed me into the museum. I looked at some of the paintings we had. "Nayeon excuse my for a while." I said. Nayeon nodded and bowed. She left. I quickly went to the toilet.

I entered the toilet to see someone I don't wanna see, Rhianna. Rhianna is a bully and heir of Bo Geum Group, she bullied me while I was in America. I don't really wanna deal with her. "Umji? Suprisingly, you have authority to come here. It's the Art Gallery opening today why are you here?" Rhianna asked. "This is my Museum of course I have the right to be here." I sassed. "That's such a lame joke, hoe can a person as ugly as you be the heir of Kim's Group?" Rhianna pushed my shoulder and I fell.

Rhianna snikered and left the toilet. The Twice girls who witnessed the scene helped me up. Seventeen and Monsta X who are under me gave me some towels. I dried myself. "When is the Gallery starting?" I asked. "It'll start soon, My lady!" Nayeon said. "How long more?" I asked. "About an hour?" I nodded and went to the office to dry myself. Twice follow me while Seventeen and Monsta X went to the event hall first.

Luckily, I left the event clothes at the office. I opened up the door and Twice stepped behind me. Jeongyeon and Nayeon lifted up a fake bookshelf and it revealed a walk-in-wardrobe. I stepped inside and took out the even dress which consisted of a chanel purple limited edition(kinda looks like a party dress and a cape which has fur on top. I wore purple heels and got a purple clutch which has some diamonds on.

I entered the even hall and saw Rhianna. She took two glances at me and smirked. "Isn't that the Chanel dress limited edition? I heard there's only two in the world. How can you get one? Is it fake?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and snapped my fingers. The Seveteen guys lightly pushed her as I entered the event hall with Twice. Seventeen then released her. I looked around at the event. Twice splited up. Nayeon, Momo, Sana and Tzuyu were with me. The others were on patrol and counter duties.

Sowon and Ailee unnie arrived. Actually, Sowon and Ailee unnie have arrived last week but I was too busy so I couldn't see them. "Unnie!" I greeted. "Umji-ah!" They smiled and we hugged. "Welcome back, My Lady!" Twice, Seventeen and Monsta X greeted. All of the guest looked at us but I pretended that it was nothing. I snapped my fingers and they went back to buisness.

Then, a couple and Rhianna walked up to us. "This is Mr Kang. He is the owner of Bo Guem group." Nayeon introduced. I bowed. "Hello, I'm Umji, the CEO and heiress of Kim's Group." I said. "What? What a joke!" Rhianna snikered. "Rhianna behave! This is our main sponsor, I hope to become great sponsor with you in future." Mr Kang said. "I look forward to it too!" I held up my hand and Mr Kang shook it. I smiled. Mr Kang and his family then moved away. I held onto my clutch purse with hoth hands.

"My lady, I have received notice that it was Mr Kang's brother in law's son who hurt the Lady Yeji." Sana said. I nodded and glanced at Mr Kang and his family. "They were the once who hurt Yeji??" Ailee unnie said. "That's how it seems Lady Ailee." Nayeon said.

Mr Kang your bloodline has hurt my family, now I'll make sure it double pays.

I smirked and turned around to greet other guests with Sowon and Ailee unnie.