Sequel 1

Somehow

[Soji's pov]

I've just finished my "work". I am on my way to fetch Seojun from the kindergarten. I saw him waiting outside alone. I walked towards him wearing a white top and red skirt and some grey coat. "Seojun-ah.." I cooed. "Omma!" I smiled and kneeled down infront of him. Seojun was always the only child left whenever I go fetch him. I'm always late thanks to my busy and hectic scehdules.

I havem't been contacting my family after leaving jail and they don't know about Seojun, I prefer to keep it this way. After all, I never had a biological family. I hugged Seojun. "How was your day?" I asked. "Omma, the teacher said that this Sunday was an event to bring appas to our school for an event, but I don't have a appa. Who will I bring there?" Seojun looked down as I broke the hug.

I felt so guilty. "Mianhae, if it were not for what omma did, your appa wouldn't left." I carrased his face gently. "What did omma did to make appa angry?" Seojun asked. "I did something really bad and didn't tell your appa the truth." I said. "Just say you're sorry, omma. I'm sure appa will forgive you!" Seojun said. I nodded as tears flowed down from my eyes. Seojun saw that and wiped them off. "Omma, don't cry.." Seojun hugged me.

I hugged him back. I then broke the hug and wiped my tears. I stood up and held his hand. We walked towards our apartment, that was really small since I couldn't afford much. Seojun ate a simple dinner I cooked and fell asleep. I looked at hi  and carrassed his face softly. 'If only it were that easy to make your appa forgive me, Seojun." I sighed and cover him with a blanket. I looked at his face and then closed the room of his door behind me...

~*~*~*~*

Hey guys sequel sequel sequel...I cried while writing this omg!!!