Chapter 10

Somehow

[Umji's pov]

The girl walked up to me and....

[Yerin's pov]

It's Twice, surely they will do the same thing as me. I turned around to watch the scene with my gang. I saw Nayeon walk up to Umji and she bowed??? I was so confused.

[Umji's pov]

The girl and her gang bowed. I smiled. "How have you been, my lady?" Nayeon asked. All the students in the hall gasped. That's right! I'm the mafia leader of Twice. I turned around to face Gfriend and smirked. I then turned around. Twice opened up a path for me as Nayeon walked by my side to class. I'm not that weak as you see me.

[Sowon's pov]

I was shocked to see Nayeon bow to Umji and to know that Umji is a mafia leader. Seems like she is something else. Don't get me wrong, I'm just still mad at Umji. I walked away from Gfriend. "Where are you going?" Yerin asked. "I quit." I said. "Listen! If you quit something bad will happen to Umji." Yerin said. "Find a solution first on how to shut my mouth before you threaten me." I saw as I held ul my phone and played the footage of them bullying Umji. I walked away. "The next time we meet is in court. Mark my words." I said.

I have to apologise. Guilt is eating me up and I can't take it anymore. I sat next to Umji during class but the teacher wasn't here yet so I sat down. "My lady! Do you need me to assist you?" A member of Twice asked after she walked up to Umji from behind. "No. Thanks dor the hard work." Umji said without looking back to them. The members bowed and turned to me. "Do not bully the lady." The member said. "Sana!" Umji said. Sana bowed and left with the other members.

"Umji, listen. I'm really sorry!" I apologized. "It's alright unnie! It was my fault for not telling you." Umji said. I saw in her neck that she still had a necklace on. "I don't deserve you as a friend, Umji." I said.

[Umji's pov]

I shot my head at unnie after she said that. "No, unnie! You deserve my friendship more than anyone unnie." I said as I grabbed her hand. "I forgive you unnie!" I said. "This belongs to you." I took out the necklace and gave it to Sowon unnie. I stood up and place the necklace on her. Our necklaces began to glow. "Best friends?" Sowon unnie asked. "Best friends!" I replied and we high fived each other.

We walked of class after school. We walked down the hallway and saw Twice. They bowed as we stopped. "My lady." Nayeon greeted. "This is the new lady." I said. "Young lady." They greeted. "Leave us!" Sowon unnie said. They bowed and turned to leave. "Unnie, I have a few days left in Korea." I said.

[Sowon's pov]

I was surprised. "Umji, what do you mean?" I asked. "I'm leaving for the US tomorrow." Umj said. "I'll follow you." I said. "No, unnie." She said. "Umji, please." I begged. "Alright." She agreed. "Twice will follow me too." Umji said. "I got it." I said.

[Umji's pov]

"Unnie don't be too formal with me, you're still older than me." I said. Sowon unnie giggled. We walked back to the dorm. I packed my things. Ailee unnie and Sowon unnie packed too. I opened the dorm and saw Twice outside. "My lady." They greeted. "Is the car prepared?" I asked. "Yes, it is currently in the parking lot." Nayeon said. "I got it." I said. Nayeon nodded. "What are you doing? Take the ladies' lugguage." Nayeon said and two members stepped up to take Ailee unnie, Sowon unnie and my lugguage to the car the other members went down except for Nayeon, Momo, Sana and Dahyun.

"Let's go unnie!" I said. Sowon and Ailee unnie walked out with their bags, they walked out with their coats on. I wore mine and we all left. I walked first with Sowon and Ailee unnie behind me with the other members. We walked out of the landed dorm and walked to Yerin unnie's dorm. I oressed the doorbell and Yerin unnie came out. "Unnie, you guys can go off first." I said. Sowon and Ailee unnie nodded. Momo and Dahyun escorted them to the car.

"Unnie I came here to warn you." I said. "What?" She was confused. "Don't trust Joy too much. She'll end up stabbing you in the back." I said. "What? How dare you speak nonsense about my best friend?" She stepped in front of me. "It's best to heed my advice." I said as I looked to the side and saw Eunwoo oppa and Joy unnie. Yerin followed my gaze and tears overwhelmed her. She fell on the ground. Sinb and Eunha unnie saw and walked up to me.

"What did you do to Yerin unnie?" Sinb asked as she tightened her grip on her katana. "It wasn't me but him." I said as I slipped my right hand out of my pocket and pointed to Joy unnie and Eunwoo oppa being lovey dovey in the snow. Sinb and Eunha lost it. Yuju came out to help Yerin unnie stand up. "YA! HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON YERIN UNNIE?" I heard Sinb scream.

[Sinb's pov]

My eyes blurted red as I saw Eunwoo oppa with Joy unnie. "YA! HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON YERIN UNNIE?" I screamed. "She's just a toy. Finish what I need to do and I'll just leave." I drew my katana and placed it next to his neck. "Listen, you here apologize to Yerin unnie and say that you're sorry before I cut you!" I said. "I'm not sorry." Eunwoo oppa said. I screamed and was about to slice Eunwoo oppa but I was stopped by Nayeon and Sana who held me by my arms.

[Umji's pov]

I saw that Sinb was going to hurt Eunwoo and turned my head to face Nayeon and Sana. "Stop her before it gets serious." I said. "Yes." They said and ran to Sinb stopping her. Yerin unnie wobbled as she walked over with Yuju unnie's help. I followed quietly. It was winter, the ground was freezing. Yerin unnie was in tears as she walked over.

"How could you do this to me??" Yerin unnie sobbed. "You made her cry you pay." Eunha unnie said as she did a high kick on Eunwoo's back and he fell. Her long and curly hair flung as she swung her leg. "I tursted you so much." Yerin unnie fell on the ground.

The snow and cold covered her hand. I saw her hand turning purple. "Bring her inside, she's going to get a froze bite." I said. Yuju nodded and lifted Yerin unnie up with Eunha's help. "Let her go." I said as I turned to Sana and Nayeon. They nodded and released their grip on Sinb.

I followed them back inside. "I'm sorry for all I have done to you Umji." Yerin unnie said as she sobbed. "Unnie, I'll see you soon. I'm leaving for the US." I said. "I got it." She said weakly. "Stay strong. Here's my number. We can chat everynight this way." I said as I handed her a slip of paper with my number on it. Yerin unnie pulled me into a hug. "Take care." I smiled.

I turned and saw Nayeon and Sana at the door. "Let's go." I said. They bowed. I walked out of the dorm with them. I smiled as the door closed. I walked to the van and boarded it. I entered the first car. Twice is in two other lorries behind us. We arrived at the airport and left for the US together...