Chapter 18

Somehow

[Umji's pov]

Suga oppa asked me out for dinner. I nodded and dressed in a black dress that was sleveless and got my clutch without the strap. I took my white coat and got out of my house wearing my black heels. I walked to the place where Yoongi oppa asked me to meet. It was a park. It was really dark at night so I was really scared. I held my clutch tightly and walked quickly.

Suddenly, something grabbed me from behind and I turned around. I saw that it was Yoongi oppa. I smiled and hugged him.

[Yoongi's pov]

I saw Umji and crept up to her slowly. I gave her a backhug and she turned around. She hugged me and smiled. "Yoongi oppa!" She greeted. I smiled and placed my hands in my pocket. "What are we doing here?" She asked. "A surprise!" I said. She squealed. I took her hand brought her to the park. I suddenly ran off.

[Umji's pov]

Yoongi suddenly ran off. I chased him but I couldn't find him. The street lights turned off and I was so scared. I started sobbing. Suddenly, a light trail came and I saw Yoongi oppa holding a bouquet at the end of the trail. I wiped my tears and ran to him. I hugged him tightly. "I was so scared." I sobbed. Yoongi oppa held me by my shoulder and wiped my tears. "Yewon ah!" He kneeled down. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied. He hugged me and spun me around. He placed me down. "Oppa? Where are we going?" I asked. "Dinner!" He said. I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we drove to a familiar couple spot. Suddenly, I spotted two familiar figures. "Oppa! Isn't that Sowon unnie and Jin oppa." I said.

[Yoongi's pov]

"Oppa isn't that Sowon unnie and Jin oppa?" Umji asked. She was locking out arms. "Oppa! Let's go!" She said and held my hand. We followed Sowon and Jin hyung. Then after we saw a trail of lights and saw that Jin hyung was holding a bouquet of flowers and kneeling on the ground. Didn't know what happened but Sowon was spun around by Jin hyung.

"Woo woo!" Me and Umji cheered. Sowon and Jin turned.

[Sowon's pov]

I heard cheering and saw Yoongi oppa and Umji. I saw that they were locking arms. "You guys are dating?" Jin oppa asked. Umji nodded and Yoongi kissed her cheeks. "Min Yoongi better not hurt my baby!" I threatened. "Unnie! Yoongi wouldn't do that!" Umji said. I smiled at her. "Yah, Jin your girlfriend is so dangerous." Yoongi said. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" I shouted with Jin oppa.

[Umji's pov]

Oops Sowon unnie and Jin oppa are scary when they're angry. I stood in front of Yoongi oppa. "Don't hurt my oppa!" I pouted. Sowon unnie softened. "Min Yoongi watch out! It's because my baby protected you that's why you're safe!" Sowon unnie glared at Yoongi oppa. Yoongi oppa smiled and kissed my lips. I blushed. "Yah! That was her first kiss!!" Sowon unnie said. "You're first?" He asked. I nodded.

"You're my first kiss, crush, boyfriend and everything." I said. Yoongi oppa gave me his gummy smile. I pinched his cheeks. He pouted. "Heol! Yoongi pouted." Jin oppa said. "Oppa, where do you stay?" I asked. "I stay with Jhope. I got kicked out a few months ago." He said. I nodded. We walked hand in hand. "Oppa! Want to stay at my house just for the night?" I asked. We walked hand in hand until we reached my house.

~*~*~*~*

Author's note: Rest of the situation just keep it M rated to yourself