Chapter 26

Somehow

[Umji's pov]

I'm currently tracing Soji's whereabouts. Nayeon and Momo were following me. I saw Soji talking with some men down the street. She then entered her car and drove off. "Follow her." I said. Momo nodded and she followed the car. I'm sitting in the back passenger seat while Nayeon and Momo were sitting infront of me. Suddenly, she drove into a warehouse. Nayeon took pictures and we drove off again.

It was during nighttime and I exited the car outside the mafia. "H-Help me..." I heard cries. I walked towards a woman who was wrapped with a scarf over her head. I saw a familiar gaze. "Y-Yemin?" I was shocked. "Unnie.." Yemin collasped infront of me. "Is there someone there! Come help!" Nayeon and Momo rushed to me. They brought Yemin inside.

Yemin soon woke up inside a room, I sst next to her. "U-unnie, Yeji unnie didn't die. She is with me." Yemin said. "My lady, I found a lady who collasped outside." I gasped when I saw Yeji unnie's face. "Unnie!" I hugged her. "Umji..." Yeji unnie smiled at me. "Make sure all CCTV footages are gone." I said. "Yes." Nayeon bowed. I smiled and carrassed both their faces.

"Unnie, Yemin. Try to not go out from the mafia." I said. "B-but I miss my kids." Yemin said. "Mr Kim, Soji's father. His brother made Yemin pregnant with two kids but ran away and left Yemin with debts to clear." Yeji unnie said. I clenched my fist. "What is his name?" I asked. "Im Shilu." Yeji unnie said. "He loaned some money from us indeed." I said. "I have a room you guys could use." I said. Nayeon opened a hidden door and it showed a room with bathrooms and a walk in wardrobe. "Thanks Umji/Unnie." They said and entered the room to rest.

The next day...

I went to the office and was sitting down. "Nayeon, put Soji on watch and try to trcae her whereabouts on the day when Yemin got into a car accident." I said. Nayeon nodded. I got up and grabbed my coat, handbag. I walked out of the company with Nayeon. Momo drove the car to the entrance and I entered it. Nayeon sat down next to Momo and we drove to somewhere. I saw Yugyeom oppa and Grandpa stadning infront of someone with Twice, Monsta X and Seventeen. I exited the car with Momo and Nayeon behind me.

Grandpa kicked a man. "Grandpa! Oppa, what's going on?" I asked. "T-That sister-in-law! Please tell big brother and grandpa to calm down." The man. He's face was stained stained with blood and wounded. "What? Sister in law? Im Shilu?" I swung my handbag and it hit him. He landed on the floor again. I grabbed his collar. "HOW DARE YOU?? IMAGINING WHAT OUR YEMIN WENT THROUGH, I FEEL SO DISGUSTED BY YOU!" I made him stand up. "It will just dirty your hands Umji, drag him away." Grandpa said. I pushed in on the floor again as Seventeen got hold of him.

Im Shilu ran away. "Fools! GET HIM BACK!" I screamed. The men chased him as he ran down the carpark. I walked to the side of the carpark where it overlooked the apartments. I saw Soji inside a car with a man, Kang Wanhou. Kim Soji and Lang Wanhou, you will die in my hands one day. I clenched my fist tightly.