Chapter 15

Somehow

[Umji's pov]

I dressed in a white top and skinny jeans paired with white heels and a jacket. I carried a black bag. I walked with the shareholders Nayeon and Momo walked in front of the group. All the employees bowed to me and I smiled. "Good morning!" I greeted. I entered the private lift with Momo and Nayeon as the shareholders bowed to me.

I entered the lobby and was greeted by my secatary, Mi-jun. She bowed and I gave a slight bow and entered the office. Momo and Nayeon bowed. They left after that to stay with the secatary. I smiled as I walked around the office. I was near the wall when I suddenly felt it weird and pushed it.

It pushed and I saw a safe. I gasped and tried unlocking the safe. It worked and I saw some documents inside. I opened it and gasped. It was the secret of Cheom Bi Palace but why is it here?" I asked myself. Suddenly it clicked me, Father was the aqquantice of Mr Shin, President of Cheom Bi Palace. "My lady!" Nayeon called from the outside. I hurriedly placed all the documents inside the safe and closed the fake wall. "Come in!" I said. "My lady!" Nayeon entered with files and I sat down.

"This are the documents from the shareholders meeting and this is the documents for the next project. The finance department would like you to get the payment ready by this week so that they can process the amount. The design team has inserted a blueprint to your email for the next museum that the company is going to build. The Marketing department has send us some samples of the new product and the Production Department needs to document signed by tonight." I nodded.

I looked through the files as Nayeon stood in front of me. "For the Museum instead of it being a Museum I wish to build it into a Mall com Museum. It will be a great place for shoppers and tourist. People who enjoy art can also go there. We can attach an underground museum. At the side of the mall I would like to add a library. Also as for the supplies I'll send the documents down soon. For the new product, send it to the lab to make sure that it is safe for all users." I said.

"You may leave now." I said. Nayeon nodded snd gathered the documents I've signed and left. I opened up the fake wall again and took out the document, I closed the fake wall and looked through it. I looked through the document and it showed the blueprint of the building of Cheom Bi Palace. I sighed and kept it again. I still had some documents left. I looked at the glass stand infront of me. It was engrave with my name "CEO--Kim Yewon." I smiled and continued doing work.

You guys might be wondering why is Nayeon taking in documents and not Mi-jun? Well Mi-jun is an intern and Nayeon and Momo are my official secataries. Mi-jun will be moved to the Marketing department today. She has already packed her thigns and moved to the department. "My lady!" Nayeon called. "Come in!" I said as I flipped through some documents. "Umji ah!" Sowon and Ailee unnie greeted me. "Unnies!" I smiled and stood up. "Aigoo, you have already became a President. Want to go out for lunch?" Ailee unnie asked. "Lunch?" I looked at my small watch. It was already 1pm. "Gosh I was so busy with work." I said and grabbed my purse. I locked the door to my office.

"Before I come back, no one shall enter my office if there's anything hold on to it first." I said. "Yes." They replied and continued doing their work.