Chapter 28

Somehow

[Yugyeom's pov]

I'm currently at the station. Soji was in custody and hasn't said out her crimes yet. I looked at her through the monitor. The interrogator entered the room and gave me her statements. "Give her food first." I said. He nodded ans went to prepare a meal. The man inside the room got a call and left Soji alone after she got her food. Umji called me. "Oppa, she hasn't said anything yet?" Umji asked. "Yes." I replied. "I think you could use someone against her." Umji said and hung up. I was confused.

[Umji's pov]

I'm currently in the car with Yemin beside me. "Let's go, Yemin." I said and got out of the car. Yemin nodded. Nayeon and Momo were with us too. They followed me and Yemin behind. I entered the observation room and saw Soji eating. I rolled my eyes and looked at Yugyeom oppa. "Oppa, she might help." I stepped aside as Yemin entered. Yugyeom oppa froze and saw Yemin. "Ye-Yemin?" Yugyeom oppa was shocked. "Oppa, how have you been?" Yemin asked as she smiled.

[Yugyeom's pov]

I couldn't believe it, my sister didn't die. I smiled. "Let's go find Grandpa and tell him the news." Umji said. Inodded and escortd both of them to my car. Umji took her own car with Nayeon and Momo whiel I drove behind with Yemin. We arrived at the family home and our 65 year old Grandpa wasn't there. Our parents got preganant with Yeji noona when they were only teenagers..

"Oppa, I think Grandpa isn't here." Umji told me. Umji's phone rung. "Oppa, I need to go!" I nodded and decided to look around with Yemin. We looked through the streets.

[Yemin's pov]

I saw Grandpa picking up some folded cranes on the ground. I relieased that it was all I folded. I then saw a car rushing down the road. I grabbed Grandpa and fell backwards. I saw Grandpa closed his eyes and rushed to him. "Grandpa! Grandpa! Please wake up!!" I cried. Grandpa woke up and touched my face. "Yemin? Yemin-ah!" He cried and we hugged. Yugyeom oppa soon caught with us and we returned to the family home.

I rested in my room which was closed after my "death".

[Suga's pov]

It was morning and I decided to walk around for my memories. I suddenly walked to a familiar path. I saw this girl with silky brown hair and soft features looking at me while smiling. My head started to hurt. After the pain stopped, I could see illusions of the same girl. Her name is U-Umji! Right it's Umji, she was also the same girl who I bumped into two weeks ago. Maybe if I go back to the same place she'll return. I went back to the same street and saw her. She was the same beauty I remembered. Excpt that she was with a child.

[Umji's pov]

I saw Yoongi oppa down the street with Yoongin. I walked towards him with Yoongin. "Oppa." Yoongi oppa smiled. "You have a kid now?" He asked. I smiled. "This is your kid oppa." I said. Yoongi oppa kneeled down to Yoongin's level. "Hello." Yoongin greeted and showed his gummy smile. "Yoongin-ah, say hello to Daddy." I said. "Daddy? Mommy said that you were dead." Yoongin said. "But daddy came back alive." Yoongi oppa said. Yoongin hugged Yoongi. I could see their similarities, their dark raven hair, pale skin, cold eyes. They are so alike.

I went to Jin oppa's house as everyone gathered today. I rang the doorbell and Yoongi oppa hid behind me. I held Yoongin's hand as Jin oppa opened the door. "Umji!" Jin oppa greeted.

[Author's pov]

Jin opened the door and Umji stepped aside. Yoongi entered. Jim was so shocked. "Yoongi?" Jin asked. "Yes, it's been so long hyung." Yoongi smiled. Jin hugged Yoongi in a man way. The others came out after hearing the commotion. "Yoongi hyung/oppa." They called. They sat down and talked. Yoongin went to play with Hoya and Eunji, Sinhope's kids.

Sumji left after as it was late.

[Umji's pov]

Yugyeom oppa offered to drive me as it was late. Yoongi oppa was waiting with me. Yugyeom oppa got out of the car and saw Yoongi oppa. "Yoongi hyung!" Yugyeom called. When they stood next to each other I covered my mouth and gave a small giggle. "Why?" They asked. "I can see the small hide difference when you two stand together." I said. "Yah Kim Yugyeom stay away from me." Yoongi oppa said. "Come on Umji, leggo!" I nodded and entered the car with Yoongin. I rolled down the window. "Bye, oppa!" I waved at Yoongi oppa.