020

The Reunion

 

 

“Hyemi too?” Minah asked from the bathroom.

“Yeah, you see, I staged this so you can get revenge.”

“How?” Minah stepped out of the doors, she was wearing mustard colored back less one piece swimsuit.

“By that.” Junhee stated, Minah looked at her.

“Petty. Very petty.”

“I love the side , it’s peeping.” Junhee chuckled, Minah tossed her phone at the girl.

“Look, Minah.” Junhee stood up and stepped out to the veranda, she gestured towards the pool.

Kai was chatting with Sehun and a few familiar faces.

“What?”

“What if those weeds try to snatch your bronze god away from you?”

“What?” Minah balked.

“Baby girl, let’s be honest. It’s Kai, the perfectly bronzed god of yours. We all know he wants you back, he still loves you. I can see the way he looks at you.”

“How does this relate to my showing the side of my s?” Minah asked, Junhee smiled.

“Show the world that you’re not a used tissue.”

“Oh.” Minah shook her head.

“And, let’s help out your poor brother, okay?”

“Nope. Not today, Satan.”

“Minah.” Junhee warned.

“He made me look~”

“Wae? Are you really going to let Ji Haesoo become your sister-in-law?” Junhee crossed her arms, Minah let her hair loose, it tumbled down up to her waist.

“This is why Nanhee’s here. You sneaky .” Minah mused.

Yeah, like I’d just sit around and let those two talk about my best friend. It’s payback time.

 

 

“Should we be worried?” Kai asked, Sehun set his drink down.

“Worried?” Nanhee was with them.

“You should be, your ex-fiance’s here.” Sehun mused, Kai followed his gaze. Hyemi was across the pool, chatting with Haesoo, Taeyong was standing not far from them.

“Junhee.” Sehun shrugged.

Nanhee smiled.

“What made you come here? Did Junhee threaten you or had you kidnapped?” Sehun asked.

“Actually, she said this was a spa date. Just the girls.” Nanhee bit her lip.

Kai laughed, then he noticed that the other guests started to whisper, Nanhee looked towards the entrance.

“I almost forgot, your yeoshin.” Sehun mused before walking towards the bar.

 

 

Hyemi crossed her arms as she watched Minah join the party, the males started to stare as she passed by, her hair was down to her waist and curled at the tips.

“Should we wipe all that makeup of her?” Haesoo muttered darkly.

“I bet they’re fake.” She added, Hyemi shook her head.

She saw how Kai tilted his head at the girl as she neared them, Minah grinned at him.

“I’m up against that,” Hyemi spat.

“Ya, we can still~”

“I hate her.” She hissed.

“You know how easy it is to get in between those two, right? I mean, you were with Kai for almost a year.” Haesoo stated, Hyemi smirked.

“Of course, I know that.”

Minah glanced to her left and saw how Hyemi was glaring at her.

“Taeyong’s pretty down, talk to him.” Kai said, she made a face at him.

“Minah,” Kai nudged her, she just puffed her cheeks before pushing his hair away from his face.

Kai’s gaze went to her face.

“I see too much skin.” He mused at her before placing one hand on her waist; she rolled her eyes before letting go.

“What did Junhee mean by used tissue?”

“You caught that, huh?” She hesitated; she was about to pull away but Kai’s grip on her tightened.

“Haesoo and Hyemi…called me that.” She murmured, Kai’s brows creased.

“Kai, it’s nothing, really. It just pissed Junhee and she wants~”

“Used tissues don’t look like this.” Kai smirked before letting his fingers caress her bare thigh.

“Ya!” She warned, he chuckled and let her go.

“You’re beautiful. You always have been.” Kai placed his hand on the side of her neck before kissing her cheek.

 

 

Nanhee watched as the other guests fluttered about.

“So this is how chaebol kids spend their weekend.” She mused to herself while leaning her cheek against her palm.

“You’re brave, coming here, showing yourself.”

She looked up, Haesoo was making her way towards her.

“Haesoo-ssi,” Nanhee swallowed.

“You know, people were thinking that I’m only a second choice. Second to a commoner like you,” She mused, Nanhee looked away.

“I’m not really into~”

“Ani, you don’t get to talk here. How dare you show up? Are you doing this to rattle him?”

“Junhee invited me.” Nanhee replied evenly.

“Oh sure, she did. You must be so happy that you have their side, I still don’t understand what Lee Minah sees in you. Well, you can never really trust a girl who spread her legs~”

Nanhee lifted her drink and flung its contents to her face.

The music stopped and everyone was staring at them.

“I get it, you’re angry and bitter. But, stop bothering me. You don’t get to talk to me like that.” She spat before setting the glass down and walking out of the party.

“Cheers to that!” Someone hooted, Haesoo let out a shaky breath, and then she saw Taeyong running out of the party. His eyes were on Nanhee as he jogged after her.

 

 

“Now, how do we make this go away?” Minah pointed towards the article.

There was a photo of Taeyong together with Haesoo above the headline.

“I can make some calls.” Kai offered, she made a face at him.

“Did you see that though? Damn.” Junhee chuckled, Minah followed her gaze, Haesoo had walked out of the party.

“I hope they patch things up, and then I’ll talk to halmae myself.” Minah nodded, Kai smiled and just leaned his chin on her shoulder.

“Kai,”

The three looked up, Minah’s brows met briefly.

“Hyemi-ah,” Kai stood straightly, Minah followed his gaze, her hand went to the side of shirt, her fingers curled slightly on the fabric.

“Can we talk?” She asked.

“If you say yes, it’s a wrong move, Samsung boy.” Junhee murmured.

“We haven’t really..discussed things and my parents, they want to sit down and talk.” Hyemi stated.

“Hyemi, I can~”

“Oh,” Junhee blurted, she was staring at someone behind Hyemi.

Minah dropped her hand on Kai, and then she started to smile.

Oh my god, it’s my flower boy next door.” She beamed, Kai followed her gaze, and his brows went up.

Who said I was your flower boy?” He smirked.

 

 

“Aren’t you going to welcome me back?” He said as he opened his arms, Minah chuckled before hugging the male.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++