016

The Reunion

 

Hwan looked at the doctor as he checked on Taeyong.

“What happened?” He heard Minah ask, Jonghwan walked toward Kai and stretched his palms up.

“I had his credit card history checked.” Kai spoke as he lifted the child in his arms.

“He’s been in and out to a lot…bars and clubs.”

Minah chewed on her lip and glanced at her sibling.

“I’ve tended to his bruises and cleaned his cuts, agasshi,” The doctor turned to her, Minah nodded.

“He just needs a lot of rest and water, I think he may have overdone the drinking. I’ve also prescribed some medicine for him to take.”

“Thank you, doctor Cheon.”She said before bowing politely. Kai walked the doctor to the door.

Minah made her way towards the bed and looked at her brother.

“What happened, TY?” She mumbled before taking his hand in hers.

“Samchon,” Minjung walked towards them and frowned.

What happened to uncle, mommy?” She asked with teary eyes.

Minah just brushed her brother’s bangs away from his face before stepping out of the room.

 

 

Kai waved at Jonghwan as the carousel started to move, the boy was laughing at Minjung who was panicking slightly.

He nodded at the two guards before turning away from the twins, and then he paused when he found Minah sitting on the bench, her arms crossed and brows knitted together.

“Hey,” He said softly as he sat down beside her.

She looked up and smiled.

“I’ve never…seen him..like that, I mean, back when we were younger, he got into fights and..he got hurt, cuts and…but that..”

“Minah,” Kai took her hand in his.

“I should have gone home earlier, if I had…if I had it wouldn’t have gotten this worse.”

“It’s not your fault, baby.” Kai shook his head before pulling her to him.

“Ani, I think he did try to talk to me when it just started, but I was too…” She puffed her cheeks.

“I was scared of coming home and seeing you.” She murmured, Kai paused; she pulled away from him and met his gaze.

“Minah,” Kai frowned, but she smiled at him.

“I believe I was mistaken,”

Kai blinked at her.

“Thanks for being around, Kim Kai.” She leaned over to kiss his cheek before standing up.

“I think I really have to fix this. I have a feeling Nanhee and him broke up.” She shrugged.

“Minah, you can’t actually fix a broken relationship.”

“Well, aren’t we doing that right now?” She grinned at him before walking towards the carousel to join the kids.

Kai just smiled to himself before following her.

 

 

Nanhee exhaled as she stepped out of the front door with her backpack behind her, she made her way to gates and yanked it open. She almost screamed when she a male had suddenly walked to her.

“Miss Kang, right?” He smiled at her, Nanhee blinked at the male, he looked like he was in his mid-fifties and there was something oddly familiar about him.

“Uhm..” She bit her lip, the man offered his hand to her.

“Nice to finally meet you, Nanhee, I’m Lee Taejoon. Taeyong’s father.”

She balked.

“Ah, yes, nice to meet you, sir.”

“Do you have free time? I would like to talk to you.”

Nanhee’s brows met briefly.

“Don’t worry, I’m not like my mother and,”

Nanhee halted when she saw Taeyong’s mother slide down from the parked Bentley across the street.

“Here.” Mr. Lee handed her a bouquet of fresh flowers.

“Mrs. Lee,” Nanhee bowed politely.

“Dear, I believe we owe you an apology.” She said as she took her hand, Nanhee grew confused.

“You see, we…mistakenly used you and Taeyong.” She stated.

“Huh?”

“And now, things have gone really bad, and our only daughter is angry at us,”

“By us, she means her and my mother. I’m not included. I’m innocent.” Mr. Lee nodded quickly; Lee Ahee slapped her husband’s arm.

Nanhee didn’t know what to say.

“And, we don’t really want to have Minah against us. So, would you like to join us for lunch? Or..snacks? Please join us.” She frowned at the girl.

“Yes, sure, no problem.” Nanhee nodded, then the next thing she knew, she was at the backseat of a Bentley, with Taeyong’s father driving them.

 

 

“So, how is he now?” Junhee asked as she picked up her tea.

“Better, I mean, he’s not exactly up for talking. He wont tell me what happened.” Minah sighed, Sehun was seated with them, bored.

“They broke up. Obviously, and as a noona, you shouldn’t interfere.” He nodded.

“They broke up because of halmae, Oh Sehun.”

Junhee nodded.

“And, that Jisoo girl is getting to my nerves.” Minah murmured.

“Why? What happened?”

“She’s been calling Taeyong nonstop, she wants to meet and talk.”

“So, the Jis want it to happen? The engagement?” Junhee pressed.

“Yes, they do. Halmae still wants it to happen, despite me dissing the girl in public.”

“Kai saved your .” Junhee chuckled, Sehun grinned.

“I just,” Minah paused, two ladies had entered the café, they were dressed nicely in floral prints, obviously Dolce and Gabbana.

“Hmm, weeds dressed like flowers.” Junhee murmured.

“Be nice.” Sehun nudged her, Hyemi and Jisoo didn’t see their group as they took their seats at a nearby table.

“So, how’s your fiancé doing?” Hyemi mused, Sehun looked at Minah.

“I haven’t met up with him yet, I think his sister’s brainwashing him.”

Minah balked, Junhee grinned.

“I mean, like you said, that girl managed to have Kai wrapped around her finger, and somehow she’s siding with that commoner,” Jisoo shrugged.

“Like I said, that used tissue is smart.” Hyemi snorted.

“Used tissue?” Junhee mouthed.

“She only came home because of Kai. What a sick , she hears her ex is about get married; she goes home to wreck everything. Even your engagement.” Hyemi pointed out.

The Lee heiress smirked and shook her head.

“Wow, she is so dead.” Junhee stated.

“Maybe we should give her a taste of her own medicine.” Jisoo spoke.

“How?” Hyemi leaned forward.

“We’ll come up of something, I’m sure she has her own weaknesses.”

“Teen mom.” Hyemi cackled.

This fuc~

Sehun grabbed Minah’s arm to anchor her down.

 

 

“I’m not really in the mood to help you two hide the body or bodies.” He murmured.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++