STUCK!

Our love story....

THAT NIGHT...

YURI POV

I dressed casually, like I always do, on the other hand, Jessica was wearing a dress?!?! "Yuri-ah, is this too much?" She asked me. "Yeah, you're overdoing it, its just a dinner..." I told her truthfully. "Okay..." Jessica sighed and went back into her room. Soon she came out wearing casual clothes which looked HEAPS better on her. "Are we going by taxi?" I asked Jess. "Nahhh, the boys are picking us up, but Minho is bringing his own car for some reason..? I'll be going with Jonghyun, you can go with Minho.." Jess said. Oh no, we had enough seats in Jonghyun's car, why couldnt Minho just not bring his car? Urghhh, this was going to be awkward... "YURI-AHHH" Jessica yelled as she was running towards me. "What?" I asked her. "We are going to a bar/restaurant place, which means that WE have to wear dresses!" She yelled, panicking... "Okay then, we can change." I decided to wear a simple dress, not one of those formal ones...

Jessica was wearing a pretty dress too, it was 7PM, we were waiting for the boys outside our house....

MINHO POV

I knew that this was going to be really awkward, me and Yuri in the car, without Jonghyun and Jessica... Its not like I have the biggest crush on her or anything... I just wanted to show her that I can drive...
 

flashback
"Wow, Jonghyun is so good at driving..." Yuri mumbled...
"He's taken." I joked immediately..
"You idiot! I dont love him, well I do, as a close friend. He's my bestfriend's boyfriend? Anyway, you probably dont even have your drivers licence, so stop pretending that you know everything.." Yuri said to me...
"Ummm, I do have my licence?! And I'll show you one day..." I said back
-end of flashback-

I arrived at Yuri and Jessica's house, I saw Jonghyun talking to the girls, they were probably waiting for me.. I came out of the car and saw Yuri, wearing the prettiest dress. She was laughing with Jess and Jonghyun. "Hey..." I said quietly as I walked towards them. "Minho! you're finally here! Lets go!" Jess said to me. I nodded my head. Jonghyun led Jessica into his car, did I have to do that with Yuri..? As Jessica got in the car, Jonghyun whispered into my ear. "Choi Minho, do what I did to Jess NOW" he said then quickly ran into his car....

YURI POV

Jess was sooooo lucky to have such a great boyfriend... They left first, then all of a sudden, Minho came towards me. "Come on, I'll lead you in." He said. Wow, Ive never seen Minho like that before.. It was surprising. He grabbed my arm gently and opened my side of the car door. As I got in, he went into the drivers seat and started driving. "By the way Kwon Yuri, you look great.." Minho said VERY VERY quietly. Minho has never said words like that to me before.. It was really romantic. "Thanks Minho, you look really good too" I replied back, keeping eye contact with him. Wow, Ive never seen Minho that close, I never realised how handsome he was... Its not like Im falling in love with him or anything... I was just surprised, seeing a new side of him... Suddenly, my heart started beating really fast... WHY? I asked myself... As we were driving, there was an awkward silence... I decided to start talking. "So why did you bring your car if we could've gone with Jessica and Jonghyun??" I asked him. Minho laughed silently. "Because do you remember that time when you thought that I couldnt drive? I wanted to show you." He said. Suddenly I had a small flashback to that time. "impressive..." I said to him...

JONGHYUN POV

"OMG Yuri and Minho are probably having the most beautiful time in the car~" Jess said happily. "Did you see Minho blush when he saw Yuri?" I asked her. "Yes! That was so cute, I had to hold my laugh!" She said as she started laughing....

YURI POV

The rest of the car ride was awkward, I decided to check the time... And then I realised that I forgot to bring my clutch, which had my phone, purse, everything. "Oh great..." I said loudly by accident.. "Whats wrong?" Minho asked. "I forgot to bring my clutch, whats the time?" I replied. "7:20PM." He said. Oh yay, it was only 7:20PM, we've only been driving for 20 minutes... It takes 40 minutes to get there so we were only halfway there... 'BOOM' All of a sudden the car stopped. "Umm, whats happening?" I asked. "I dunno, this never happens..." Minho replied as he got out of the car to check what was wrong. We were in the middle of an unknown road, no cars were driving, Jess and Jonghyun have probably already passed this road... I went outside. "Sooo, whats wrong with the car?" I asked. "The battery is out..." He said looking frustrated. Minho got out his phone and tried to call Jonghyun, "Hello?" Jonghyun answered. "Jonghyun, my car battery is out" Minho said. "Where are you?" and then the call ended for some reason. "Crap, the battery's out!" He said looking really frustrated... "Wheres your phone?" "Ive already told you, my clutch is at home, and my phone is in my clutch..." I mumbled... "Since its windy, lets get back in the car..." Minho said as he started going back in...

Hello subscribers~ This is my second chapter, is it alright so far??? What will happen to Minho and Yuri?????? Please comment and subscribe to those who havent. Thank you x0x0