what fate does to us.

Our love story....

FEW HOURS LATER...

MINHO POV

Our plane to Jeju islands arrived. I woke Jonghyun and Jessica up because they were still asleep. It wouldve been better if Yuri was sleeping in the plane seat next to me. It would have been better if she was here, holding my hand tightly. We got out of the plane and departed from the airport. We caught a taxi to the hotel Jessica orgnised. The hotel was right next to a beautiful beach, Yuri would have loved it here. Once we arrived at the hotel, I began unpacking my clothes. Jonghyun and Jessica looked suspicious. It was obvious that they wanted to spend at least a day together. "Umm, Minho.. Can me and Jonghyun spend a couple of hours together?" Jessica asked. I nodded. "Sure, Im just gonna take a walk to the beach." I said. "AW THANKS MINHO!" Jessica yelled and hugged Jonghyun.

JONGHYUN POV

Jessica and I went to a cafe nearby and settled there. "So.. Did you wanna have a date with the amazing me?" I asked. "Jonghyun, we're not in Jeju islands for a holiday." Jessica said with a serious tone. WHAT?! "What?Yeah we are? huh?" I was confused. Jessica let out a big sigh. "I asked if we could come here for a reason. A reason Im not meant to say but this is final so Im going to tell you okay?" Jessica said. I nodded. "Im here to find Yuri. In the letter she wrote me, she said that she was going to be at Jeju islands. I dont know where she is but shes somewhere here. It was her last request, to keep it to myself. Which I just broke. But seeing Minho like that makes me feel bad, Minho doesnt know anything.. But we have to find Yuri here." Jessica spoke. I. was. shocked. "So.. Shes in jeju islands?" I asked. Jessica nodded....

MINHO POV

I got changed into more comfortable clothes and decided to walk down by the beach. The ocean looked beautiful, the sand was soft. I looked around, no one was here, it was completely silent. I went to a cafe and bought coffee and came back out. I sat on a rock and drank my coffee as I watched the water in front of me.

YURI POV

It was my day off work. The doctor told me to exercise more so Ive been walking on the beach each day, for a short period of time. It was the beach that was in front of my house. The beach that was near the hotel I stayed at when I first came here. I strolled down the usual beach, it was silent, as usual. Not many people came to this beach, thats why I loved it. While walking, I saw a guy sitting on a rock from a far distance. He looked familiar, but I was probably wrong. I kept on walking, hoping that he wasnt a pedo or anything. I walked closer and closer to him. The guy all of a sudden stood up and ran over to me. I saw his face clearly. It was Minho.. ?!

MINHO POV

I saw a girl walking along the sand, she looked familiar. She looked like Yuri. As she walked closer and closer to where I was. Her curves seemed familiar, however she was pregnant. The sunshine was hiding her face. When she walked a few more steps, the sunshine revealed herself. It was... Yuri.. ?! I ran over to her. It was Yuri.

NO ONES POV

Minho and Yuri stood a couple of metres away from eachother. Tears rolled down Yuri's cheeks...

YURI POV

"M-M-Minho? Is that yyou?" I asked. Minho started crying. "Kwon Yuri, do you know how much Ive suffered without you?" He asked me and pulled my arm into a tight hug. It was Minho. His cuddliness, the feeling of protection I got from him. I broke the hug and sat him down on the rocks he was sitting on. "Are you pregnant?" He asked. I nodded. He seemed upset. "Its yours." I spoke. Minho's eyes enlarged and stared at me. "I moved to Jeju islands, for something new. Then I found out that I was pregnant. Living on my own with no support, and going to work was way too much for me. When I was going through my second month, I called you. Your voice was too upsetting for me to tell you, so I hung up. Then another couple of months later, I couldnt hold it anymore, it was too hard. I tried calling you, Jess and Jonghyun but none of you answered. I lost contact with you all." I explained. "Why did you leave me?" Minho asked. "It felt as though I was giving you loads of burden and hard work. I didnt deserve such a perfect guy. You didnt deserve me, you still dont." I said and stood up because of my sore back. Minho stood up immediately after I did and back hugged me. He touched my stomach. "Dont leave. Dont leave. Dont leave." He said. I suddenly felt something drop on my shoulder. Minho was crying. I turned around. "Im so sorry." I apologised. "Im sorry, I shouldve protected you more, I shouldve been a better boyfriend to you." Minho said.  I stared at my stomach. It was time that my baby boy needed a dad, the real, blood related dad. "Hes seven months old." I spoke and looked at him. Minho looked at me with no expression, and made a sudden kiss on me. I missed those lips, I missed those hugs, I missed his voice. I missed everything about him. After a long passionate kiss, Minho broke the hug and we talked for another couple of hours. In the end, I agreed to go back to korea, for myself and the baby. So I decided to go to the hotel with Minho.

JESSICA POV

After hours of researching and searching, Jonghyun and I didnt find anything. We decided to go back to the hotel. "We'll find her soon enough." Jonghyun encouraged me. I smiled back. Outside the hotel, I saw a couple. They looked heaps familiar. "Jessica Jung!" A voice yelled my name. It was from the couple. The girl ran to me. I realised that it was... YURI. "OHMYGOD" I shouted and ran to her. She looked at me and hugged me tightly. Minho also came over. "What? Im so confused?!" Jonghyun asked. "What fate does to a real couple." Minho said. "How did you guys?" I asked. "We coincidently met on the beach, talked and talked. I agreed to go back to Korea." Yuri said.  "Then me and Jess's hours of searching was for nothing?!" Jonghyun spoke. "What do you mean?" Minho asked. I sighed. "Minho.. Im sorry, but.. I knew that Yuri was in jeju, she told me in the letter she wrote for me. I couldnt tell you because it a bestfriends thing, I didnt tell Jonghyun either. Looking at you suffer made me feel guilty, thats why we came to Jeju, I was going to find Yuri. My 'date' with Jonghyun was actually not a date. I told him about Yuri today and we were researching stuff for hours and now we're here." I explained. "Anyways.. YURI YOUR PREGNANT?!" I yelled. Yuri laughed. "Yes, I am. I'll tell you everything when we get inside." She spoke....

Yuri and Minho are back! Only a couple of chapters until the story ends, support me all the way to the end! Thanks for reading and PLEASE comment :) x0x0