Please Read! question for readers

Our love story....

Hi everyone!

It's been a long two years since I finished this fanfic and I still continuously get people sending me lovely comments and message and I really appreciate it! 

The reason why I'm writing here today is because of my 'story formatting'. I'm not mentioning names but some weird person commented on my story saying that it was attrocious and the formatting is terrible apparently so if you subscribers/readers think the same, PM me or leave a comment below because I'll change it :)

But I really dont understand since it's in the normal font unless that person's just really picky and likes to leave not so pleasing comments on other people's fanfics. 

Yes, people have their own opinions and if the majority agrees to a certain opinion, I definitely take it into consideration but come on was is necessary to write it so that everyone can see? (so i did reply to that person quite angrily) because I'm sure you guys wouldn't want a comment like that popping up on your story! Plus I wrote this years ago when i was 13-14 ish and as english being a second language for me (im korean 여러분!) the storyline, format, language, spelling, grammar etc is not perfect and people need to understand that in their minds and not blurt it out to the whole world haha.

But anyways yeah, thanks for reading this!

I am coming back with a new fanficvery very soon. It's not shineegeneration (for once) but if you are a fan of Kai x Krystal ship than I hope you look forward to reading my next story. 

Once again thanks for reading this and leaving nice comments love you all

~adamandminyullover