regaining...

Our love story....

YURI POV

I ran out of the cafe. Feeling selfish, uneased, terrible... "Yuri-ah! Wait!" Minho yelled. I didnt stop, tears were about to roll down. I gave so much disappointment on my bestfriends. Im giving such a hard time to Minho... He finally stopped me using his strength. "You know that Jess doesnt mean it." He said, obviously trying to make me feel better. "No. Minho. Im sorry. Im sorry." They were the only words that came out of my mouth. "Ive given so much disappointment to you.... Jessica... Jonghyun.. Everyone else. And I really cant take it anymore! And Im falling for you again?!" I blurted out. Minho just stared at me.

MINHO POV

Yuri blurted out all those things... "Yuri, I just wish you had your memory back." I thought. I kept on staring at her. She suddenly stared at her ring, then looked through some photos on her phone. "Oh my god.." She whispered. "Yuri? Are you alright?" I asked. She stared at me.. Her eyes were filled with tears, but they never fell down. "Ahh" She yelled. She was frowning. "YURI, whats wrong?" I asked in a panic. "My head.. it hurts.." She said.

YURI POV

My head all of a sudden started to kill and I couldnt think properly. Suddenly, A few memories of me and Minho flashed back. The time when we had our promise ring.. The time when we first kissed... The time when Minho jumped with joy when I told him that I was pregnant... pregnant.. PREGNANT?! I was pregnant.. My memories started flowing back.. Then I stared at Minho. He looked at me, full of worriedness. "Yuri?" He asked. "I---I.... re--mem--b-e--r n-ow." I said. Our baby.. Died because of me? I said to myself. "No. Its all my fault.." Minho said. "Did you regain your memories Yuri?" He asked me. It still feels uncomfortable being his girlfriend... " I remember when I told you that I got pregnant. I remember our first kiss. I remember our rings." I said. "Anything else?" He asked me. "No.." I replied. What was happening to me? One moment, I feel deeply in love. Another moment I feel weird, uneased...

Im sorry, I really short chapter, I promise I will update in a couple of days, not tomorrow because I have a dance practice for the whole day :( Thank you for reading, please comment. x0x0