everythings gonna be alright..

Our love story....

MINHO POV

I was shocked... Yuri and I were still 20!!!!! Yuri started tearing up... "Are you okay Yul?" I asked worriedly. "Im so sorry Minho.." Yuri said as her tears were about to run off her beautiful face. "Its okay Yuri-ah, I'll support you with whatever happens, I'll help you with everything we need." I said, trying to make her feel better. Yuri then hugged me. I broke the hug and asked her if she was okay.. "Whats everyone gonna say Minho? What about Uni? What about our parents?!?" Yuri asked me. "Lets just calm down and talk about it slowly at home." I suggested. Yuri nodded and I helped her get back in the car, ready to go back home....

30 minutes later...

(STILL MINHOS POV)

Yuri and I arrived, the car ride was silent. We went inside the house. I got her a glass of water and we began talking.. "Do you think we can raise a baby together at the age of 20?" Yuri asked me patiently. "If I have you, yes. Im ready for it.. I just want you to be happy Yuri-ah." I said honestly. "I want to take your opinion too." Yuri said. "I dont think we should ruin a whole new life just because we're young and afraid. I think we should stand up and be confident and brave about this.. And I cant do that without you." I said. "But what if you leave me because you get freaked out and tired?"Yuri asked me anxiously. "Im never gonna get tired of you! We have our promise ring, plus we live with eachother!" I reminded Yuri. "How are we gonna tell everyone else? Especially our parents?" She asked me. "They'll understand, they'll support us. We have to stay strong about this. Im sure that Jess and Jonghyun will support us too." I replied. Yuri then snuggled into my arms. "Everything will be alright..." I said as I patted Yuri's back..

JONGHYUN POV

I was in the car, waiting for Jessica to come out of Minho and Yuri's house. Jessica then came back with an 'O' shaped face. She looked cute. She came into the car and started 'omg' ing. "Why didnt you bring Yuri and Minho?" I asked her curiously. "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!" Jessica shouted. "What?" I asked. "I was sneaking inside their house to eavesdrop on something fun but then I HEARDD MINHO AND YURI TALKING AND YURI'S PREGNANT!" She yelled. "WHAT?!?!" I yelled back. "SINCE WHEN??" I asked her impatiently. "I HAVE NO IDEA, but we're their bestfriends so they would've told us.." Jess said. "WE SHOULD GO IN AND CONFRONT THEM" I said as I got out of my car. Jessica nodded and did the same thing. "YOUR PREGNANT?!?" Jessica and I said in unison as we went inside their house. Yuri and Minho looked at us with a shocked face. "SINCE WHEN KWON YURI, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL YOUR BESTEST FRIEND?!" Jessica asked Yuri as she sat down next to her. "We found out like, an hour ago.." Minho said, trying to calm us down. "OMG! how many weeks? What are you gonna do? Are you keeping it? Is it Minho's? OMGOMGOMG!" Jessica yelled. "2 weeks, keeping it, its Minho's and we dont exactly have a plan..." Yuri mumbled back. "OMG, LETS GO BABY SHOPPING!" Jessica yelled excitedly. "No Jessi--" My sentence got cut off by Minho. "We stil have like.. so many months left, we dont need to hurry.. Our first priority is your wedding." Minho told us. "Yeah..." I murmured...

YURI POV

Of course my bestfriend was all excited.. All I had in my mind was worries. What if Minho's parents hated me more? What if my parents hate me? Whats Sooyoung unnie and Key oppa gonna say? Everything was just getting annoying.. "Jess, can we do the wedding stuff tomorrow? Im abit tired.." I asked her. "OF COURSE YURI-AH, THAT IS FINE, COMPLETELY FINE." Jessica replied happily. "Jonghyun and Jessica wait here.." Minho said as he grabbed my wrist gently as we walked back to our room. "Are you tired?" Minho asked me. "Not really, I just wanted to get away from Jess and her excitingness.." I replied honestly. Minho chuckled. "How about we have a movie night tonight and we can start announcing it to everybody tomorrow?" He suggested. I nodded. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" I reassured. "Yes, I am. Dont worry. I would love to have a child! especially with you! I love you." He kissed my forehead then left me...

Back from camp... It was soooooo tiring... ! next chapter will most likely be updated on Monday or Tuesday :) Thanks for reading~ remember to comment and subscribe! x0x0