The meaning of belief in love..

Our love story....

a couple of weeks passed and today was the day of Sooyoung and Key's wedding...

SOOYOUNG POV

I was nervous, I had butterflies in my stomach, I tried to calm myself down, but it wasnt working... My friends were outside, waiting for me. There were so many people here, which was making me get more butterflies in my stomach....

YURI POV

I was waiting for Sooyoung unnie in one of the seats when I saw a handsome guy, wearing a tuxedo walk up to me. It was my boyfriend, Choi Minho. "You look amazing you know, you look prettier than the bride!" Minho said. What he just said made me blush. "You look really handsome too Minho-ah!" I confessed. We sat down on the seats and waited for the bride to come. Suddenly Jessica and Jonghyun came and chatted with us.All of a sudden, the wedding song came on. Key was standing at the altar while Sooyoung was walking with Mr Choi to Key....

NO ONES POV

"Will you, Choi Sooyoung take Key (lets just say that his real name was key) as your husband for life?" The priest asked.
"I do." Sooyoung said.

"Will you, Key take Choi Sooyoung as your wife until the end of your life?" The priest asked Key
"I do." Key replied.

"You are now husband and wife." The priest declared. Sooyoung and Key looked VERY pleased and happy. They kissed for a few seconds on the lips and cheered.

(sorry! Im rushing things abit) THAT NIGHT, AT THE WEDDING PARTY

MINHO POV

My sister was now officially married. "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT!" Sooyoung said as she hugged Yuri. "And you too brother.." Sooyoung hugged me as well. "You look amazing unnie!" Yuri said. "Thank you Yuri-ah, you look beautiful too!" Sooyoung replied. Everyone danced and cheered, I danced funnily with Yuri. After the tiring dancing, we decided to go chat with Jonghyun and Jessica. "Minho-ah, I'll be right back, Im going to the toilets." Yuri whispered in my ear. I nodded and she went off. I kept on talking to Jonghyun and Jessica. "Dude, is that ring with Yuri?" Jonghyun asked me. He was pointing at our promise ring. "Yeah, its our promise ring. I gave it to her weeks ago.. And you only just noticed.." I replied. "That is sooooo cuteeee!!!! I wish Jonghyun did something like that for me!" Jessica pouted. "Jess, we have a ring! Isnt that enough for you?" Jonghyun asked. "Whatever, just get me a new ring! Anyway, wheres Yuri? She's been out for like 10 minutes!" Jessica exclaimed. "I'll go check on her." I insisted. I stood up and went outside, where the toilets were. It was a strange place to have toilets there. On the way I saw a girl, making out with a guy, were they even invited to our party? It was a little weird but I kept watching them. The girl broke the kiss. "What the hell?" The girl said and slapped the guy. The guy had a bartender outfit on. The girl's voice was familiar. She turned around and our eyes met. It was KWON YURI. What was that? Was she cheating on me? Various questions were going through my mind. "Minho-ah, I can explain.." Yuri said to me with teary eyes. "Who's that Yuri? My beloved girlfriend" The guy said as he came up to Yuri. WHAT BELOVED GIRLFRIEND?!? "How can you be cheating on me on my sister's wedding day? I thought you loved me, how could you do the exact same thing as what Krystal did to me? How could you cheat on me when we had a promise ring? I thought you loved me." I said those questions softly.

YURI POV

I was on my way to the bathroom when I saw a familiar face, it was my old friend Siwon. "Siwon?" I asked. "KWON YURI!" He said. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I work here!" He replied. He then kissed me. I broke it straight away and slapped him hard. Then I saw Minho. Looking confused, was he taking this the wrong way? "Minho.. I can explain." I said. He asked me all these questions, so I grabbed Minho's arm very tightly and took him somewhere more private. "Please, its not what you think, I CAN EXPLAIN." I said, begging. "I trusted you" He said. "You're worse than Krystal." He said. "CHOI MINHO LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW" I yelled seriously at him. "Fine, then explain to me what I just saw." Minho said. "I was on my way to the toilets and I saw a familiar face and I realised that it was Siwon. He told me that he worked here. I was about to say goodbye to him when he started kissing me, so I slapped him in the face then saw you. The beloved girlfriend was only to make you jealous, we met TODAY, 5 minutes ago! Please believe me." I said. Minho still looked confused. "WHY WOULD I CHEAT ON YOU? MY PARENTS WERE ARRANGING A MARRIGE FOR ME AND I BROKE THAT SO THAT I COULD BE WITH YOU. WHY WOULD I CHEAT ON YOU AT A GREAT UNNIE'S WEDDING?" I asked. Tears were falling from Minho's face. "Im sorry, it was my fault. I shouldn't had been the one dating someone straight away. I guess I wasnt ready." Minho said. "What does that mean?" I asked. "Sorry.." He said and turned his back on me and walked off.

MINHO POV

I felt weird. It was my fault for having another relationship. I went straight to my car and drove off. I went home and lied on my couch. Trying to think about something not related to Yuri. 'ding dong' My bell went. I went to open the door and saw Yuri, shivering in the cold. It was raining outside. "How did you even get here..." I asked coldly. "I walked. I would do anything for you Minho-ah, I never regretted my relationship with you. I could kill myself for you to live." Yuri explained. In one part of my mind, I wanted to grab Yuri and give her a big warm hug. but I didnt. "Sorry, its not working out between us." I said and shut the door. I started crying and crying. I decided to take a shower and go to sleep early. It was 9PM so I just slept.....

I woke up, it was 3AM. I had a bad dream. It was thundering and raining still. I couldnt get to sleep again. I checked my phone. Missed calls from Jonghyun and Jessica. I ignored it all. I went near the door, I wanted to go for a midnight drive. Right in front of my doorstep I saw a letter, it was handwritten. It was wet.

Dear Minho
I thought you trusted me. If you trusted me, you would have believed me. I love you and I miss you. I would do anything for you. I would never lie to you...
from Yuri.

Tears started falling off my cheek, again. I couldnt resist it anymore, I needed to find her. So I opened the door and saw YURI?!?!?!?! sitting on one of the steps, still awake. "What are you doing here? Its freezing."I said. She was drenched with rain. "I need to prove to  you that I love you.." Yuri replied. I got her up. "Im sorry Minho. But youre taking this the wrong way, I love you. I would never cheat on you..." Yuri said with no strength. My whole body suddenly moved forward and gave her a tight hug in the rain. She started crying. I tapped her back to calm her down. "You idiot, why did you stay here?" I asked. "Because I needed to show you that I loved you.." Yuri replied. I brang her inside my house, she was shivering alot. I told her to take a warm shower. Soon she came out dressed in my clothes. I gave her another big hug. "Saranghae.." She said...

Sorry! Ive been working on my other story! But just updated! The chapter is really crappy and lame.. Sorry! I actually have no idea what to write now.. I thought the story needed a problem so I decided to go for this. Im sorry to keep you all waiting :( Please read my other fanfic, its called 'Special L.O.V.E' Thank you. x0x0