the shocking news.

Our love story....

SLIGHTLY RATED.

THE NEXT MORNING

YURI POV

I slowly opened my eyes... When I opened my eyes fully, I turned to my other side, expecting Minho. "Morn--" I cut my sentence when I didnt see Minho. I realised that my entire body was covered with the thick quilt Minho and I shared. I quickly ran to my closet, still covering myself with the quilt and got dressed in neat clothes. I came downstairs and saw Minho, cooking very silently. He heard me coming down stairs and turned around. "Good morning Yulbear" He said sweetly to me. He came towards me and kissed my forehead. "Im cooking breakfast today so you can just rest on the couch." He said as he went back on to cooking. "What are you cooking anyway?" I asked curiously. I looked at all the ingredients he had out, bread, eggs, bacon, mushrooms etc.. "Just, mixed things.." He said. I smiled at him. "Can I watch you cook?" I asked. He nodded. I was watching Minho cook when all of a sudden Jessica somehow bashed into the front door and started talking to me. "Jess?!?" I asked. "OMG Yuri-ah, you have to help me with so many things! We need to arrange a time to pick out my wedding dress and look at where the wedding should be held and design the invitations, plan the food, decide on the wedding cake! YURI WE NEED TO GET GOING!" Jessica yelled at me. I saw Jonghyun walk in slowly. "Jess, we can take things slowly hey? I woke up 5 minutes ago!" I said. "but im sooooo excitedddd!" Jess replied. "I know that you are but you need to CALM DOWN!" I shouted at her. "Yeah, Yuri is right, Jess, she woke up 5 minutes ago, she has her own life, she has things to do!" Jonghyun said to Jessica. "If we rushed things, it wouldnt be as perfect! However if we took things slowly, it would be much more organised and perfect! We still have the rest of our lives to plan the wedding!" I said, trying to calm Jess's excitement.Minho ignored everyone and just kept on cooking. "Have you guys had breakfast?" Minho finally spoke. "Yeah, dont worry about us, you two just eat." Jonghyun replied. Minho just nodded and continued talking. "Jonghyun-ah, I need some 'bestfriend-girl time' with Yuri so we're gonna go to the backyard and talk, you can stay with Minho. Call us if he's finished cooking!" Jessica said, before Jonghyun even replied, she took my hand and dragged me down to the beautiful backyard.

JONGHYUNS POV

Some people hated how Jessica always overreacted in some things.. But I loved the way she did that, I loved it because it was Jessica, no one else but her. "Dude, you never told me your plan!" Minho said. "Well, I texted you a few times but you never answered back.." I replied. "Oh, I did get about 200 texts from you, Yuri and Jess.. I didnt bother checking any.." Minho said calmly. "Did it go well?" Minho asks me. "Yeah, it went super well, Jessica loved it how it was at home, no other special place.." I said. "Cool, did you know that me and Yuri had a special night last night as well?" Minho asked. "Did you propose to her too?!?!" I said in shock. "No, you idiot! we did some dramatic things..." Minho said "WHAT?!? YOU AND YURI ACTUALLY?!?" I asked in real big shock. "Have you and Jessica?" Minho asked me curiously. "No...First night at our honeymoon is the plan." I said. Minho just smirked at me and continued cooking...

YURI POV

Jessica and I were outside. "Alright, tell me EVERYTHING!" I said. Jessica cheered and started explaining every single second of the proposal she received. "Okay, Im done talking! Do you have anything to say?" Jess asked me. "Ummmm, congratulations, I cant wait for your wedding and Im gonna help you every single second!" I said. "THANK YOU YURI-AH, YOU ARE TURLY THE BESTEST FRIEND IVE EVER HAD!" Jessica said as she hugged me tightly. "Sooo, what did you do last night with Minho?" Jess asked me curiously. "Well, we watched a scary movie, then you rang me... Then we did some private things together.." I said. "OMG WHAT?!? PRIVATE THINGS?!? YOU MEAN YOU AND MINHO?!?" Jessica shouted. "Lets go back inside jess!" I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her back inside the house.

NO ONES POV

Yuri and Minho ate breakfast while there was an awkard silence between the four of them. "Well, lets get on with some wedding plans after youve had breakfast Yuri?" Jessica asked. "Sure, I have nothing to do today anyways.." Yuri said....

2 WEEKS LATER... (sorry! fast forward!)

YURI POV

Jessica and Jonghyun's wedding was starting to get together, but they still a long way to go.. Minho and I still did our usual studying.. Minho started working a little bit for his dad's company, which has been really successful. Lately Ive been getting headaches, stomachaches... Somethings going on with my body....

ANOTHER 2 WEEKS LATER...

MINHO POV

Yuri always looked pale. She always said that she had headaches.. I was really worried about her, so I decided to make a doctors appointment, without Yuri knowing.. Since she's scared of doctors and dentists... "Minho-ah, where are you taking me? Are we going on a date?" Yuri asked me as I got her into the car. "A caring date" I said. I said the word CARING, which was related to HEALTH and HOSPITAL, sort of... We arrived at the hospital. "Minho, why are we at the hospital..!?" Yuri asked, with a worried look on her face. "We're checking our health." I announced. "Im perfectly fine!" Yuri said. She was about to walk off but I stopped her and dragged her gently into the hospital. Yuri gave up and followed me...

30 minutes later....

YURI POV

I did all my tests, the doctor said that there might be something wrong with my body... I was waiting with Minho. Minho was healthy... The doctor came out with my results.. "Miss Kwon Yuri, you're 2 weeks pregnant." The doctor announced. "WHAT?!" Minho and I said in unison, feeling shocked.....

0o0o0o0o0 I hope you liked this chapter! What will Minho and Yuri do with the baby???? How will Minho and Yuri's parents react when they fins out ???? I have camp this Wednesday to Friday so I wont be able to update for a while... But I will update as soon as I get back :) please wait patiently and dont unsubscribe! Thank you for your comments! x0x0 adamandminyullover~