My sisters new boyfriend.

Our love story....

30 minutes later...

YURI POV

Minho calmed down alot, he stopped crying, his eyes were red from the tears. "Sorry about this Yuri-ah, I just cant forgive what she did to me." Minho said to me, in a truthful voice. "Its alright." I said, as I chuckled. "Yuri-ah, can I trust you with all my heart until the end of my life?" Minho asked me. "Yes, of course you can. Our relationship will be nothing like your past, our relationship will be a happy, truthful one." I said, trying to make Minho statisfied. "Thank you, I love you." He said as he gave me a big tight hug....

JESSICA POV

Me and Jonghyun were sitting on the couch, I was resting from all the crying. I was disappointed still.. But Jonghyun calmed me down alot.. "Are you feeling better Jess?" He asked, looking worried. "Im fine, thanks.." I murmured back. Suddenly Minho and Yuri came down. I stood up immediately. Yuri ran over too me and gave me a tight hug. "Are you okay?" She whispered to me. "Im alright." I whispered back. "Are you alright?"Jonghyun asked Minho kindly. "Yeah, Im all good, thanks to Yuri." Minho replied with a slight smile on his face. "Jess, Im sorry if I was a bit harsh on your sister, but I meant it, but I just dont our friendship to go the wrong way." Minho said as he walked towards me. "Its alright, I dont know what to do with Krystal now, I know that she is my sister but Im just.. She was never like that before, you know?" I said. Minho nodded. I gave him a hug. Jonghyun looked jealous. Jonghyun then gave Yuri a hug. "Ummm, what was the hug for?" Yuri asked Jonghyun awkwardly. "Well, we're good friends so I thought that we should have a friendly hug." Jonghyun replied. I laughed... Time went really fast, It was already 4:30PM. Jonghyun decided to drop me and Yuri off our houses on the way to his...

MINHO POV

Yuri gave me a tight hug, "I hope your feeling better." She whispered. "Im completely fine, I love you~" I whispered back. I gave Yuri a sweet kiss on the lips. I watched everyone leave. I went back into my house and realised that it was extremely CLEAN?!?!? Jonghyun and Jessica must have cleaned it up... I thought... I chilled on the couch and watched TV. 'beep beep' I heard the door open. I stood up to see who it was and it was Sooyoung noona. She was smiling like a retard.. Then a blonde-haired guy with glasses followed her. I dont think Sooyoung realised that I was here. She walked in to the living room and found me. "Ohmygod Minho-ah, what are you doing here? You're never home at this time?" Sooyoung asked me looking shocked. "Ummm, who's the one thats never home?!" I replied. "Who's that babe?" The guy standing behind my noona asked. "Oh, umm, Minho, this is my boyfriend, Key. Key, this is my little brother Minho." Sooyoung said. The 'Key' guy reached his hand to shake mine. I shaked his hand back. "My name is Key." He said. "Im Minho" I replied. Sooyoung just smiled. "Key, just sit on the couch, I need to tell Minho something~" Sooyoung smiled. "Sure" Key replied, sat on the couch and was watching the show I was watching on TV. I grabbed Sooyoung noona's arm and dragged her up stairs. "Since WHEN DID YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!?" I asked in a shock. "Sorry I didnt tell you little bro. We met  during this meeting at work, he works for another business. Our dad and his dad are really close, they've done conjointed work stuff before. Key took me out to dinner and we both fell in love with eachother.." Sooyoung replied. "Good for you, BUT since WHEN did this happen? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME? I told you about Yuri?!?" I asked. "You probably told me about Yuri because I caught you guys (which was true), We met 8 months ago, its been a while. And I have something else to tell you.." Sooyoung said. "8 MONTHS! and what?" I asked. "Since we have a good business bond, mum and dad and Key's parents know that we've been dating and.. They want us to get married and we accepted.." She said. WHAT!!!! THIS WAS EVEN MORE SHOCKING!!!!!!!! "So are you gonna move out of the house or something?" I asked. "Technically, I bought this house for us to share but since you havent been distracting me as much for the past years, Im gonna give it to you and Key and I are going to buy a new house.. Plus, mum and dad are coming back from America for a month, just for the wedding. So you can introduce Yuri to them.. Since they know nothing about you and Krystal Jung." She said. MUM AND DAD! I havent seen them for years! I only made phone calls with them! "When's mum and dad coming?" I asked. "In one week." Sooyoung replied...

SOOYOUNG POV (new!! for sookey lovers!!!)

My little brother looked shocked. We havent seen mum and dad for a very long time. "By the way, Im inviting Jonghyun, Jessica and Yuri to the wedding too. They've been good friends to you.. and me! Sorta.." I said. "Yeah, fine... I'll give them the invitations.." He replied. "COOL!" I said excitedly and gave Minho 4 invitations.. "You've already got them?!?" Minho looked shocked. "Duh! Its in two weeks!" I said. "Okay, Im going back to Key now, see you later." I said. Minho nodded. Minho stayed upstairs as I walked downstairs. "Hey, I didnt know that you had a little bro! He's so cute looking!" Key said. I laughed. "Yeah, sorry I forgot about telling  you~" I replied. We kept on watching TV as the day went on.....

MINHO POV

the shocking news... first that krystal comes then... SOOYOUNG TELLS ME THAT SHES GETTING MARRIED WITH A GUY I MET TODAY?!?!?!!??!?! Ive forgotten about the whole Krystal thing.. I didnt care anymore.. I got my phone out to text Yuri about the news.

Yul-ah, I just found out that my sister is getting married with a guy I met today..

Really!!!! Thats shocking!!!!!!! Good for her though :) Soo, are you going to be the best man? (from Yuri)

I dunno.. She wanted to invite you, Jess and Jonghyun too. I'll give you the invitation tomorrow.

Tomorrows Sunday you dummy! (from Yuri)

Yeah, im reserving you tomorrow, I want to go on a date~

Okay, finee! (from Yuri)

YAYAYAY! I'll pick you up at 12:30pm tomorrow, also.. My parents are coming to Korea for a month. For Sooyoung and Key's marrige..

Sure, oh really? How long have you been away from them? (from Yuri)

I dunno, a few years.. I really want to introduce you to them Yuri, when they come.. Is that alright?

Oh really? Im already getting nervous... (from Yuri)

Sorry Minho-ah, I gotta go, Im doing stuff with Jess tonight! (from Yuri)

Okay, bye xxx

Bye~ xoxo

For sookey lovers, I added another couple.. The next chapter will be focused on Minyul <3 Subscribe and comment please~~~~ x0x0 adamandminyullover <3