chapter twentyfour.

Our love story....

a couple of days later....

YURI POV

Things were going pretty well with Minho, it wasnt as awkward as it was for me when I found out that he was my boyfriend. I woke up and looked around for Minho, he wasnt there. We still shared a room, and a bed. I washed up and got dressed in neat clothes. Minho told me last night that we had to pick Jessica and Jonghyun up from the airport today. I went downstairs and it smelt like waffles. "Hey Minho" I greeted, with a smile. He looked at me. "Morning, after breakfast, we have to pick Jess and Jonghyun up." Minho said, as he was busy cooking. "Yeah, you reminded me yesterday!" I said. He smiled. "Im making waffles for you" Minho said. "Thanks" I spoke and gave him a hug....

MINHO POV

The last couple of days werent that bad.. Yuri gave me a hug, it probably didnt mean anything to her but it meant so much to me. She was probably acting like shes my girlfriend but i can see that she's doing it to make me happy. I knew that when I tell Jess and Jonghyun, they would freak out like crazy, especially Jess.... I finished cooking breakfast and we began eating. "These are good, how did you make them so perfectly?" Yuri asked, munching her waffles. I sighed. She taught me how to make them perfectly... "You, taught me.." I said silently. Yuri froze for a second. "Im sorry, I didnt mean to-- "Its alright.." I cut her sentence. Suddenly, the doorbell went. "ummm, I'll get that." I said and quickly ran to the front door. I opened the door and saw the girl who ruined everything. Krystal. I was about to close the door when she immediately came into the house, without talking. Yuri noticed that Krystal was here and she stood up, without saying anything. "Why the hell are you guys still together?! I kissed you Minho oppa, didnt YOU get angry?!" Krystal shouted at Yuri and me. "I forgave him." Yuri replied calmly. "WHAT?!" Krystal shouted even louder. Yuri was probably getting stressed from this so I decided to grab Krystals arm and take her outside. "How could she forgive you so easily?!" Krystal asked with shock. "STOP RUINING MY LIFE. The reason why she forgave me was because she DOESNT REMEMBER ME AND HER RELATIONSHIP. She doesnt remember that she was pregnant. THE BABY DIED. If you didnt come up to the carpark, Yuri wouldve still loved me with passion. The baby would still have been ALIVE. Havent you already done enough?! Arent you tired?!" I yelled angrily. Krystal looked shocked. "You cheated on me and broke my heart, so I moved on to the girl I truly love, then you comeback and get into my life again and RUIN IT." I yelled again. "Im not stopping until you come with me." She said. "That will never happen. Dont even think about coming here or talking to me or Yuri, ever again. I forgived you once, but Im not doing it twice." I said and bashed the door. My eyes went teary, I tried to hold them. I saw Yuri, staring at me with shock. "M-m-minho-ah..." Yuri spoke. "Im sorry. Im sorry. Im so so sorry, for everything, every single thing I did to you." I apologised once again, my tears were unleashed and they fell down my cheeks. Yuri walked up to me and hugged me.

YURI POV

I walked up to Minho and hugged him. I could feel his tears dropping on my top. "I just wish that this never happened." He whispered. I tapped his back with my hand. I heard Minho and Krystal's conversation. It really showed how much he loved me.. "I--l.. Love you.." I whispered.

Sorry! A really short chapter, but I'll update tomorrow :) x0x0