the day.

Our love story....

"DING DONG" the doorbell went.

JESSICA POV

"It must be Minho and Yuri, I'll go and get the door." Jonghyun said as he ran to the front door. Meanwhile I was imagining me and Jonghyun's wedding. It was going to be in 2 months, I couldnt wait until I married him, he was so... perfect for me... "JESSIE!!" Yuri yelled and hugged me. "Why the hell are you so dressed up?! I look so plain compared to you!" Yuri said. "Talk about yourself Kwon Yuri!" I spoke back. "Girls..." Minho and Jonghyun said in unison. "Can we go now?" Jonghyun asked all of us. I nodded and walked out of the house with Yuri. We sat in the back seats to talk about some of my wedding plans while Minho and Jonghyun sat in the front seats, not talking much... "Your wedding is gonna be so perfect Jess!" Yuri said excitedly. I smiled back. "Do they know that you guys are dating?" Jonghyun asked Yuri and Minho. "Of course not. They dont even know that Yuri's pregnant." Minho replied back. "We want to see their shocked faces!" Yuri said. "They'll certainly be shocked." I said. "We're here." Minho announced. The meeting place was a restaurant and a bar. We walked out of the car and went inside to look for our high school friends. "Jessica Jung! Over here!" I heard a voice yell my name. I looked around to see who it was. It was Taeyeon, we had so many good memories in highschool together! "OMG TAEYEON!" I yelled and ran to hug her. Yuri then followed me and started hugging and greeting everyone. The same thing happened with Minho and Jonghyun. We all sat down on a round table. Before we sat down, Taemin pushed Yoona's chair in for her..?! Minho, Jonghyun, Yuri and I already knew that Onew and taeyeon were dating and they knew that me and Jonghyun were dating too. But we had no idea about Taemin and Yoona. "Ummmmm, taemin and yoona?" I asked. "OMG, I forgot to tell you guys, me and Taemin are dating, we've been dating for almost a year now!" Yoona announced proudly. Taemin just smiled. "Congratulations!!!!" Yuri said, smiling brightly....

After a couple of hours of talking and eating....

NO ONES POV

"Guys, Jessica and I are engaged. You'll all be invited to our wedding, which is in 2 months time! We hope you can come!" Jonghyun said prouly and gave out the wedding invitations which had just been printed. "WHAT?!? YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED!!??!? You're only twenty though?!?" Onew said in shock. "Well, me and Jess we've had a tight relationship since highschool, we've never had a big fight, we live together so yeah..." Jonghyun said. "YOU TWO LIVE TOGETHER?" Taeyeon asked. "Yeah.. Minho and Yuri live together too!" Jessica said. "WHAT?!? But you guys aren---" Taeyeon's sentence got cut off by Minho. "We're dating.. And this might shock you but.. Yuri's two weeks pregnant and we're keeping it." Minho said silently. "WHAT?!?" Yoona, Taemin, Onew and Taeyeon said in unison. "This is probably the most shocking news Ive heard all year!" Taemin said. "Congrats guys!" Yoona said. "We should do a cheers, for all of us!" Onew suggested. Everyone agreed and held up their wine glass. "To us!" Everyone said then cheered with joy...

After another couple of hours of talking...

NO ONES POV

It was time to say farewells. "We need to catch up more! Plus, we'll meet you at the wedding!" taeyeon said. Jessica nodded. Everyone hugged eachother and farewelled. Minho, Yuri, Jessica and Jonghyun got into the car drove off to drop Jonghyun and Jessica home...

2 MONTHS LATER (Sorry! Fast forward!)

YURI POV

My tummy was growing centimetre by centimetre. For the past 2 months, Minho and I have been working on baby stuff and Ive been help Jessica out with the wedding. And today was the day. Jessica and Jonghyun's dream days. I was so happy for them. Right now, Im in the corridors of the wedding place, just about to meet Jessica in her wedding dress. I knocked on the door...

JESSICA POV

Today was the day. I was getting married to Jonghyun! Mum, dad and Krystal came from Europe to see me get married. I was in the bridemaid's room, alone, just staring at myself.

The wedding dress fitted me well, which was a good thing... I havent seen Jonghyun all day.. He was getting ready separately... I suddenly heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. It was Yuri. "OMG JESSICA!" Yuri said. I smiled. She sat down next to me. "You look amazing!" Yuri said. "Thankyou Yuri" I smiled back. "And thank you for helping me organise my dream day." I said. "Awww, Jess! I was honoured to help you!!" Yuri said with teary eyes. "Dont you dare have teary eyes! My makeup!" I said, starting to get teary eyes too. "Sorry!" Yuri said, wiping them off. "Yoona, Taemin, Onew and Taeyeon are here too! They want to make it a surprise so they're not coming to visit and Yoona and Taeyeon thinks that they're gonna cry.." Yuri said. I laughed. Another knock was made on the door. "Come in" I said. This time, it was Minho. "Hey Jess" Minho said. He then noticed that Yuri was there too. He went to sit next to his beloved Yuri. "You look beautiful!" Minho said. "Awww, thank you Minho." I said and gave him an awkward hug. "You guys talk, Im gonna go to the bathroom then visit Jonghyun!" Yuri said excitedly. I nodded. She gave me a tight hug and left the room. "Jess.. If it wasnt for you and Jonghyun.. I wouldnt of have  ended up with Yuri.. Thanks.. And, sorry for still hating your sister so much.." Minho said apologetically. "Minho-ah, I understand! And I loved getting you and Yuri together! It was so fun! You're such a great friend you know!" I spoke with teary eyes again. "you're getting teary eyes, maybe I should leave the room and visit Jonghyun too" Minho said. I nodded and waved him goodbye...

MINHO POV

I was in the corridors, making my way to Jonghyun's room. On the way, I saw Yuri. "Yul!" I yelled and ran to her. To be honest, she looked prettier than Jessica..

"Minho!" Yuri yelled. "You look beautiful and amazing and gorgeous and URGH!" I blurted out. Yuri laughed at me. "That suits you alot!!!" Yuri said, examining me.

I smiled at her. "You look more beautiful though.." I said. She laughed again and hugged me. A few seconds later a voice interrupted us. We broke our hug to see who it was.

And it was her. Krystal Jung, she was back again for Jessica and Jonghyun's wedding.

TO BE CONTINUED...

SORRY! I havent updated for sooo long! i wrote a chapter but then it got deleted and that happened a couple of times... But Ive finally updated! Homework has been getting in the way of updating too.. Thank you for waiting patiently <3
x0x0 adamandminyullover~