the lost love story...

Our love story....

YURI POV

I was really confused. Minho looked upset, it wasnt the normal Minho.. He said that I lost our love story? "What do you mean our love story Minho-ah?" I asked curiously. "That ring on your hand." He said as he stared at my hand. I also stared at my hand and found a ring.. It looked familiar but I couldnt remember much about it. I stared into Minho's eyes. He then showed me his hand. There was a ring, exactly the same as mine. "They're the same" I said, still feeling confused. "Its our promise ring. When we went to help Key hyung and Sooyoung noona pick their wedding outfits, you tried on a dress and i gave you the promise ring and we both havent taken it off since.." He said with disappointment. "Im sorry, I dont remember. Minho let out a big sigh and started explaining everything.. Even the minute before the accident occurred....

MINHO POV

Yuri looked shocked. "I believe that you didnt cheat on me.." She said blankly. I showed her all of pictures of us on my phone. "I'll try and love you again.. I'll be your girlfriend.." Yuri said. I nodded. I was going to make Yuri retrieve her memories of us and make her fall in love with me at the same time. "You must be tired, go back to sleep." I said. "No.. Im alright.. Have you been taking care of me this whole time?" She asked me. I nodded. "Thanks Minho-ah.. Also, I want to get discharged from the hostpital.." Yuri said. "I'll ask the docotor." I replied. Suddenly, the doctor came in. "Oh, Ms Kwon, you've woken up." The doctor said. She nodded. "How are you feeling?" The doc asked. "Im fine.. But Minho told me that I forgot our love story.." Yuri said. Then the doctor looked at me. "Can I talk to you outside Mr Choi?" The doc asked. I nodded and gave Yuri a glance. We walked outside Yuri's room. "She remembers me as her bestfriend, not boyfriend.." I said with disappointment. "There is a chance that you could retrieve back her memories. Take her to the places you went, show her pictures" The doc suggested. "Thank you.. I'll try my best. Also, Yuri wants to get discharged today.." I said. "Does she have a guardian to take care of her?" He asked me. "We live together so I'll be taking care of her." I said. "Okay then, She can be discharged today." He said and walked off. I went back into the room where Yuri was. "Can I go home now?" She asked me. I smiled fakely and nodded. "Didnt you say that you and I live together or something?" She asked. "Yeah, I'll be taking care of you." I spoke. She nodded and slowly stood up. I'll wait for you outside, I need to fill in a few forms for you." I said as I was about to walk off. "Wait, Minho!" Yuri yelled softly. I turned around. She suddenly hugged me tightly. I missed those hugs. But now, they werent full with love... "Im sorry that I lost memories with you. Help me get them back.. Im sorry that Im giving you a hard time. Im sorry..." She said with her teary voice. I broke the hug. "Its alright. Lets go step by step. take things slowly. Everything will be alright." I reassured her. I wanted to kiss her so badly, but I knew that she would be uncomfortable with it. "stay here, and I'll come back in a few minutes okay?" I said. She nodded...

YURI POV

My bestfriend is my boyfriend and I live with him...?! And I was pregnant but the accident killed the baby and it killed our love story..?! I was still confused.. I stared at the ring, it was beautiful. I sat on the bed, blankly for a few minutes and soon I got changed. I was all ready to get out of the hospital. Minho knocked on the door and came in. "Are you ready to go?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded. "Can I hold your hand?" He asked me worriedly. I knew that it was going to feel uncomfortable but I agreed anyway. We walked out of the hospital and got in his car... Ive never seen him drive.. Well, I probably have, but I just cant remember it... "Lets go back home.." Minho said as he started the car. I looked through my phone. I saw the text conversations I had with jessica. It was mostly about Jonghyun and Minho.. Then I looked through the text messages Minho and I had. It always had a "I love you" At the end. All of the photos on my phone were ones of me and Minho or just with others. We actually had some sweet times... "Minho-ah.." I started a conversation. "Yeah?" He asked me. "Was the baby a boy or a girl?" I asked curiously. "We dont know.. You were 4-5 months pregnant and we were going to find out at your next checkup..." He said looking like he was about to cry. "Im sorry.." I apologised. "Dont say sorry, its my fault that the baby died.." Minho said. "Im sure its not your fault, I was probably being stupid..." I said...

30 minutes later...

MINHO POV

We arrived at the house. I helped Yuri out and we went inside. She looked around, like it was the first time she came here. She looked into our room. It was full of pictures of us. "Wow... Im guessing that we really had some sweet times?" She asked me. I tried to hold my tears. I smiled fakely. "Yeah, alot." I replied. If only you could remember them... I thought... "Are you hungry?" I asked. "No, Im alright thanks.." Yuri replied. We both sat on the couch and I stared at the glass window.

YURI POV

Minho was staring at the window and I was sitting next to him awkwardly... I held his hand, telling him that Im sorry, in my head... He stared at me. My heart started beating loudly. Our faces were only inches away... He came closer and closer. Then our lips touchhed softly. I felt uncomfortable but it seemed right. Minho seemed to be used to me. Minho wasnt the Minho who teased me in highschool. He was the boy who now loves me, and is helping me get my memories back. He broke the kiss and hugged me gently. Suddenly, a drop of tear landed on my tshirt. I realised that Minho was crying softly. "I'll remember.. Dont worry.. And I'll try and love you again if I cant remember" I said as I hugged him back..

Sorry, not a very interesting chapter... Please subscribe and comment!!! thanks for reading! x0x0