our sweet moments...

Our love story....

YURI POV

Minho's house had 3 guestrooms, Jessica and I were casually chatting about things in one of the rooms then Minho came in. "Hey Yuri, I want to show you something.." Minho said to me. I stared at Minho, then Jessica. Jess tapped my back, she was telling me to go. "Sure.." I said then left Jessica alone in the room. "So, what do you want to show me?" I asked Minho. "Just a couple of things." Minho said as he was smiling. He helf my hand as we were walking. The place we arrived was a backyard, it was big. The place was filled with flowers and trees, there was a small pond in the middle. It was one of those fairytale backyards.. Minho sat me down on one of the benches and told me to wait...

JESSICA POV

Jonghyun came into the guest room I was in. "There you are! What are you doing here alone?" He asked me in surprise. I smiled. "Minho is taking Yuri somewhere in the house, you know, I wanted to give them some privacy~" I said. "Oh, thats why I saw Yuri at the backyard!" Jonghyun said. "What? backyard?" I asked him. "Yeah" He replied. "Im bored..." I said with boredom. "Come on," Jonghyun said as he grabbed my arm gently as he stood me up. He put on some romantic music on one of the CD players then hugged me. "Lets, stay like this for as long as we want" He said as we started walking around. His hands were around my waist and my hands were tightening around his neck. We moved around slowly, Soon I hugged him, he hugged me back. "Jessica, did you know that today is our 850th day?" He asked me. I had no idea, somehow he knew, I didnt know that boys counted that stuff.. "Wow, already?" I asked. "Yeah, thats how long we've been sharing our love, I'll love you until I die, you know that?" He asked me romantically. Awww, that was soo sweet of him. "And I'll love you, until I die, sarranghae.." I said as he started kissing his lips....

YURI POV

I was still waiting for Minho to come "Tadaaa!" He said as he somehow came from nowhere. He was holding a cake that say the number 2 on it. He also had a cone hat on his head. He put the cake down to the small table in front of the bench I was sitting. "I know that its 1:30AM at the moment but, we are sharing our second day. I think Im falling in love with you more and more." He confessed. "I promise I'll be a great boyfriend." He said. He then ran somewhere and came back with a gigantic teddy bear. He sat next to me on the bench. "Yah, Choi Minho" I said, facing Minho. "yeah?" He asked. "I love you." I said as I kissed his cheek. He then smiled and kissed my lips for a few seconds. "I love you too." He said. "Come on! Lets eat the cake!" He said excitingly. We both had a piece of cake each. "Minho-ah, I want to see your room, I never got to see your room since you didnt allow me every time I was at your house." I said. "Haha, thats because it was messy, but I always told you that you werent allowed. Sure, follow me." He said, grabbing my hand.. After a 30 second walk, we arrived in Minho's room. I opened the door. His room wasnt as big as I thought, it was a little bit bigger than mine. It was neat. I went to his bed and sat down. There was a book on the bedside table and a frame. In the frame, there was a picture of me, Jonghyun, Jessica and Minho. I laughed. "Yuri-ah, can you sleep next to me tonight?" He asked. I was a little bit surprised. "Its not like nothing weird is going to happen and Jessica probably wants to sleep next to Jonghyun." He said. "Sure." I agreed.

JONGHYUN POV

Jess and I stopped our slow motion dance and went to find Minho and Yuri. They werent at the backyard so we went to Minho's room. The door was ajar so we decided to peek in a little bit.  "Its not like nothing weird is going to happen and Jessica probably wants to sleep next to Jonghyun." Minho said. "Sure." Yuri agreed. Jess and I went back into a spare room next to Minhos room. "OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!" Jessica said excitingly. "Jeez, they're taking everything so quick! Its only their second day!" I said. Jessica just laughed at me. Soon, Minho and Yuri came our of the room and caught me and Jess laughing. "Sooo, are you guys sleeping next to eachother?" Minho asked. "Yeah, we are... What about you guys?" Jess replied. "You know, just anything..." Yuri said awkwardly..

After a couple hours of chatting, everyone decided to go to sleep....

MINHO POV

Yuri had nothing to wear so I gave her Sooyoung noona's old clothes. We laid on the bed. "Goodnight Minho." She said to me them kissed my cheek. "Goodnight Yuri" I replied. Soon, I shut my eyes......

MORNING...

MINHO POV

I opened my eyes and checked the time. 9:30AM. For some reason I wasnt very tired. There was a note on the bedside table. I grabbed it to take a closer look. It was from Sooyoung.

Yah, Choi Minho, sorry but I have to go to work again. At least you've got your beloved friends and GIRLFRIEND! Im so happy for you. I was going to make breakfast but I have no time so im afraid that you are going to have to make breakfast by yourselves... Sorry about that... I wanted Yuri to taste my amazing pancakes... Have a great weekend and dont forget to text me 24/7 ! Love you brother! xxx Sooyoung noona

I smiled as I finished reading the note. As I was about to move, I realised that Yuri was next to me. I completely forgot that she was sleeping next to me! She was still fast asleep. I went back to my lying down position. Yuri looked like an angel. I wondered why I always ... Suddenly, I saw Yuri slowly opening her eyes, so I decided to close mine and pretend that I was sleeping. "Minho?" Yuri asked. I didnt reply. I then heard Yuri chuckle. I didnt know what was happening. I felt a finger touch my hair, then eyebrows, then my cheek. I decided to make a move. So I pulled Yuri and hugged her. "Your awake?" Yuri asked. I chuckled. "Lets just stay like this for 5 minutes." i said. Yuri didnt say anything back. Instead, she got herself comfortable...

Hello~~~ Thank you for commenting and please keep commenting! Plus, please subscribe if you havent. How is the story so far???? Thank you for reading~ x0x0