no, please.. no...

Our love story....

KRYSTAL POV

Yes, I was back in Korea for my sister Jessica’s wedding AND to get MY Minho oppa back! I caught my attention to Minho oppa and Yuri unnie. They stared at me like they hated me so much. “Hi!” I greeted in the happiest voice. “Lets go Yuri.” I heard Minho oppa whisper into Yuri unnie’s ear. He grabbed her arm tightly and started walking off. I decided not to stop them, because I was going to get Minho oppa. I walked off to the other direction, where Jessica unnie’s room was…

MINHO POV

Why the hell did we have to meet Krystal Jung there? I walked off with Yuri and he surprisingly, she did follow or stop us…. We knocked on the door of Jonghyun’s room. “Hey guys, Ive been waiting for you!” Jonghyun cheered. Yuri hugged Jjong, then I gave him a ‘manly’ hug.

“Jjong! I cant believe that im saying this but you look amazingly hot!!!” Yuri squealed. “Thanks Yul!” Jjong replied and gave her another hug. I was trying not to get jealous, Jonghyun was getting MARRIED today so I knew that I shouldn’t be jealous…. “I’ll meet you out there!” Yuri said then walked out of the room… I sat on a chair near Jonghyun. “So.. How are you feeling?” I asked. “Super nervous..” Jonghyun replied. “Thanks for helping everything out.. It means alot” Jonghyun said in a serious voice. “Yah! Im your bestfriend and youre my bestfriend, it was great helping you and Jess plan the wedding!” I said. Jonghyun laughed. “You know that Krystal is here right?” He asked me. I nodded. “I saw her at the corridors, she saw me and Yuri but we walked off before she could say anything except for a greeting.” I replied. “Just ignore her..” Jonghyun said. “I will.. Anyway, I better go find Yuri.. I’ll see you in the spotlight” I said and went out of the room. I was walking down the corridors trying to find Yuri when I accidently met up with KRYSTAL. Again. “Before you walk off again, I just wanted to say that Im sorry for being the most biggest in the world to you and Yuri unnie.” Krystal started talking. “It was the past and I don't really want to talk about it here.” I replied coldly. “Im sorry.” Krystal apologised. “I accept your apology Krystal, can we just forget about it now? Im just sick of everything I do that is related to you.” I said. “Oppa, do you still love me? Just a tiny little bit? I do.. If we start—- I cut Krystal’s sentence. “Krystal Jung, Yuri and I are in the middle of a growing family. Please, Im begging you, just stop interrupting the happiest moments of my life.” I asked. “Do you mean that Yuri unnie is—- I cut her sentence again. “Pregnant. Shes pregnant.” I said and walked off. Krystal stayed behind but I kept on walking off… On the way to where all the guests were, I saw Taemin, Onew, Yoona and Taeyeon. “CHOI MINHO!!!” Taeyeon yelled and came to give me a hug. Then the rest came and we all greeted eachother. “Wheres Yuri?” Yoona asked me. “Actually Im looking for her right now, have you guys seen her?” I asked. “No.. Wheres Jonghyun and Jessica?” Onew asked me. “If you go straight down the corridor, you’ll see two rooms.” I explained. “Thanks man! See you when the wedding starts.” Taemin gave me a friendly tap on the shoulder and they all left to find Jess and Jonghyun. I looked through the crowd of guests and found Yuri. She was happily greeting everyone, including people she didn't know. “Yuri!” I yelled and ran to her. “Minho-ah!” She smiled and hugged me tightly. “I saw Krystal again.. Coincidently.. And I told her that you were pregnant” I said. “What did she say?” Yuri asked me worriedly. “She didn't say anything, I walked off…” I replied. Yuri just nodded….

(sorry, since the main characters are Minho and Yuri, Ive decided to skip the talk through the wedding. –fast forward to the wedding after party-)

JESSICA POV

I was officially married to Kim Jonghyun! Everyone was chatting and dancing and cheering at the after party. I was talking with Jonghyun, Taemin, Yoona, Onew, Taeyeon, Yuri and Minho. Suddenly, my mum came to me and told me that the car was ready for me and Jonghyun to go in and head to the airport for our honeymoon. We were going to the amazing New York! I was really excited. “aww, Im gonna miss you so much!” Yuri said as she was hugging me tightly. “Im only going for 2 weeks you dummy! Take care! I’ll call you if I can!” I said and broke the hug. Jonghyun and I said our goodbyes and went into the car….

1 week later….

MINHO POV

Yuri has been getting stomachaches recently and I had no choice but to not go to uni for the next few months so that I could take care of her. “Minho-ah, you go to uni, at least for a day. I’ll be fine” Yuri said as she faced me. “No, Im staying to take care of you.” I rejected her offer. “I will be fine, and I’’ll call you if something happens! Just go for today and you wont have to go again for the rest of your life!” She said. “Fine.. I’ll go.. But you have to call me alright? And I’ll call you at the breaks” I said. She nodded and I got dressed into neater clothes. I then got all the things I need for uni and waved goodbye to Yuri. My car was parked a small carpark nearby, the neighbour took my parking spot, by accident. I kept on walking and walking…. “Oppa” A girl’s voice shouted. I turned around and saw Krystal?! “What are you doing here?!” I asked in a shock. She didn't say anything. She walked towards me and suddenly pushed her lips onto mine. She kissed me passionately?!??!?!?

YURI POV

I realised that Minho didn't bring his car keys! So I went outside the house and walked to the small carpark and found Minho kissing some girl…. I dropped the car keys and Minho pushed the girl away. He turned around because of the noise I made. “Yuri.. Its not what you— I cut his sentence. The girl flicked her hair and I realised that it was Krystal. I could feel a whole heap of pain in my heart. I quickly turned around and rushed to go back home, pack my things and leave the house. “YURI” Minho yelled and caught up to me. He caught my arm, I tried to let go of him but he was too strong. “Its not what you think. I didn't know that Krystal was even near me!” He explained. My tears started rolling down my cheeks. “Sorry for interrupting your life.” I said and started walking of to cross the roads. “YURI, MOVE NOW!!!” I heard Minho yell at me. I could hear the noise of a vehicle. There was a truck coming towards me. Before I could move, the truck came to close to me…

Sorry! I changed a bit of it... but lets just go with it hey? x0x0