high school reunion.

Our love story....

-fast forward to the next morning-

MINHO POV

I woke up from some noise. Yuri wasnt next to me, I could hear blurting noises in the bathroom. I quickly walked to the door and knocked gently. "Yuri, is everything alright?" I asked. Yuri didnt reply. I knocked on the door again. Then all of a sudden, Yuri came out of the bathroom, looking pale. "Are you okay?" I asked as I helped her walk. "Sorry, I woke you up.. This might go on every single day for the next eight~nine months, do you still want me?" Yuri asked with a tear in her eye. "Ive already told you, no matter what happens, I will be there for you. I dont care if you wake me up so early, I dont care if I get woken up during midnight, I just want you.. and the baby.. Us." I reassured her again. Yuri smiled. "Thank you Choi Minho. You are the best boyfriend in the world you know." Yuri said as she hugged me. "Come on! We have a big day today, we need to announce. What do you feel like for breakie?" I asked. "I'll cook breakfast Minho-ah, you just rest." Yuri said as she walked downstairs. "I'll help." I said as I followed her. For the first time in like, a month, Jessica and Jonghyun didnt come to our house. Jessica wanted to give us some 'time'.... I was helping Yuri with making breakfast until I got a video call from my mum. "Ummm, Yuri-ah.. Im getting a video call with my mum.. Maybe we should tell her now?" I suggested. Yuri put down the dishes she was holding onto. She nodded and we walked over to the couch and sat down. I answered the video call. "MINHO-AH HONEY, HOW ARE YOU?" Mum asked with her usual voice. "Hey mum, is dad there?" I asked. "Annyeonghaseyo" Yuri greeted. "OH, YURI, HI, HOW ARE YOU???" Mum asked. "Good thankyou." Yuri replied with a smiile. "Mum, can you get dad so that we can see the two of you?" I asked. "Yeah, sure." Mum said. While mum was getting dad, I looked at Yuri. She held my hand and squeezed it tight. "Hello Yuri" Dad said. "Annyeonghaseyo" Yuri replied. "Mum, dad, we have something to tell you. Do not say a single word until we finish our sentence, okay?" I asked. They nodded their heads. "You say it.." Yuri said to me. So I decided to go for it. "Yuri is pregnant, we found out yesterday. Shes two weeks pregnant and its mine and we've decided to keep it." I announced happily. Mum screamed, I didnt know if she was happy about it. I couldnt tell her expression. Dad remained silent. "CONGRATULATIONS, SHOULD I GO BACK TO KOREA AND HELP YOU OUT YURI?" Mum asked. Yuri chuckled. "Im fine thank you." She said. "Arent you mad that we're only twenty?" I asked mum. "MINHO, I GOT PREGNANT WITH YOUR NOONA WHEN I WAS 23 YEARS OLD, THATS WHY I LOOK SO YOUNG UNTIL THIS DAY!" Mum yelled through the phone. "I'll send you guys a present!" Mum said cheerfully. "Dad? What do you think?" I asked. "Well, its already happened so theres no point of me blocking your way." Dad said. "Congratulations." He said. "Thanks, mum, dad, we have to go. BYE!!!" I farewelled. "Bye~" Yuri said. Mum waved her hand and we hung up.

YURI POV

The video call wasnt that bad, their reactions was better than expected. "See? You dont need to be worried about it!" Minho said. I nodded. He planted a small kiss on the lips then headed to the kitchen. I smiled at him and followed him. I then got a phonecall, it was from my old high school friend, Taeyeon. "Hello? Taeyeon?" I asked
"KWON YURI! How are you? Yes! Its me, Taeyeon!" Taeyeon spoke.
"OMG, Taeyeon-ah, I havent talked to you for agesssss!" I said excitedly.
"I KNOW! And we havent seen eachother for agesss!" She said.
"I reckon! I miss you!" I said
"Tonight, we're having a high school catch up thing, at a restaurant. Can you come? Also, tell Minho, Jonghyun and Jessica? Do you still keep contact with them?" Taeyeon asked me.

I realised that taeyeon didnt know about me and Minho. So I decided to make it a surprise.
"Of course Im free tonight? I will inform Minho, Jonghyun and Jess. Who else are coming?" I asked.
"Me, Onew, Taemin and Yoona!" Taeyeon said.
"AWESOME! I'll see you tonight!" I said.

"Ok, bye!" Taeyeon replied then hung up.

"Who was that?" Minho asked me. I ran to Minho. "Minho-ah, do you remember Taemin, Onew, Taeyeon and Yoona?" I asked. "Of course I do, we used to be like, a group of friends!" Minho replied. "We're all catching up tonight, can we go??" I asked. "Yeah, SURE!" Minho replied. "YAY!" I shouted with joy. Minho texted Jonghyun and Jessica to come too and they said that they would. This was going to be exciting...

MINHO POV

Yuri and I

 

told Sooyoung and Key, about the baby. They congratulated us and were actually really happy for us. It was 5pm already. Yuri, was already getting ready for the catch up. I started dressing too, I wanted to look good since we all (except for Jess and Jonghyun) havent met for a while... So I dressed like this...

Yuri was taking such a long time. She was in the bathroom so I knocked on the door. "Yul, are you ready yet?" I asked. "Coming out in 2 seconds!" Yuri shouted back... Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and Yuri came out...

"What do you think?" Yuri asked me. She looked like a goddess. She looked pure-amazing. My jaw dropped the second I saw her. "You look beautiful, amazing, HOT!" I smirked. "Yah!" She slapped my arm lightly. "You look handsome and pretty HOT TOO!" Yuri said. I laughed at her. "Are we all ready to go?" I asked. Yuri nodded. "Arent we meant to go pick Jess and Jonghyun up?" Yuri asked me. "thats why we're going out extra early!" I said. "OHHH! lets go then!" Yuri shouted then grabbed my arm as we went out of the house...

JONGHYUN POV

I was all ready and set, I was waiting for Yuri and Minho to come.. Jessica was still choosing which dress she should wear. I decided to NOT interfere with her for the moment....

"DO I LOOK PRETTY JONGHYUN??" Jessica asked as she came out from her room..

"You look beautiful Jessica." I said. Jessica blushed. "Thanks Jonghyun~ you too" Jessica said. I chuckled... We were still waiting for Yuri and Minho to come, so we decided to have some coffee and wait...

TO BE CONTINUED~
Updated~ Cliffhanger will be coming very very very very very soon~~~ Watch out! Thanks for reading, please subscribe if you havent and please leave comments :) x0x0