our love story.

Our love story....

THREE YEARS LATER.

MINHO POV

"Appa~" My baby boy Yoogeun came running to me. I spread out my arms and lifted him up and cuddled him. What happened three years ago? Well, Yuri, Jessica, Jonghyun and I came back to Korea. I romantically proposed to Yuri, since she was pregnant and I love her with all my heart~ And she accepted, we got married a few months later and thats when she had the baby. It took a while for us to settle down and get used to the baby, but now Im feeling the greatest. My parents and her parents love Yoogeun, and they stayed here for a couple of months so that Yuri and I got the hang of taking care of our son. We graduated from university and currently Jessica is 2months pregnant and she's already panicking! Im currently working for my dad's business, the one in Korea and Yuri's mostly at home taking care of Yoogeun, because we dont want to hire a nanny. "Appa, I want to see mummy." Yoogeun spoke.  Right now Im with Yoogeun, trying to entertain him with toys but he's only asking for Yuri, who is at Jessica's. 'beep beep' The door unlocked. It must be Yuri. Yoogeun screamed and ran to the door, expecting Yuri to be there, and she was. "Hello my baby boy!" Yuri greeted with a big smile and lifted Yoogeun up. "Has Yoogeun and daddy been good boys?" Yuri asked. "I have, daddy hasnt." Yoogeun replied with a calm voice. "YAH!" I yelled softly. Yuri laughed and stared at me. "I have a couple of guests with us, theyre just getting some stuff from the car." Yuri smiled. I wondered who they were and as I kinda expected, it was our best friends. Jonghyun and Jessica. I havent see them for a long time, after Uni and work. Yuri had been seeing them often because she was giving baby advice to Jessica but I never got to see them. "MINHO!" Jessica yelled and came to hug me, I laughed at hugged her back. "I missed youuu CHOI MINHO!" Jessica yelled. We broke the hug. "Mummy, daddys hugging Jessica." Yoogeun said, pointing at me. Yuri and Jonghyun started laughing. "Yoogeun-ah! You know that Jessica's married to Jonghyun!" Yuri said and pinched Yoogeun's cheek softly. Jonghyun came up to me and gave me a manly hug, as I did the same.

YURI POV

Seeing My bestest friends and the two boys I love so much, Minho and Yoogeun is the sweetest thing ever. Without Jessica and Jonghyun, I wouldnt have even had a love story with Minho. It was all unexpected! If Jessica didnt come to Jeju island, I mightve never seen Minho or any of them again! Yoogeun mightve not had a father! I feel so perfect, everythings always so great, everythings making me happy. I let Yoogeun get off me and I stared  at my hands. The promise rings were now taken off and they were replaced with beautiful wedding rings. I stare at Minho, happily chatting with Jonghyun and Jessica. Oh what a wonderful life I have. Im so lucky, to have such amazing bestfriends, perfect husband and the cutest son~

I forgot to mention, Key oppa and Sooyoung noona had their THIRD CHILD already! They must be busy taking care of three children. Minho's parents are really proud and my parents are so happy for me, even though they still live overseas, they still come over at times, as much as they can...

JESSICA POV

I went to the kitchen to have a drink. 'beep' my phone went off. I checked who it was, my sister Krystal. Lately, shes been building up a fashion career in Europe, I havent seen her for three years, face to face, only by video calls but she promised that her, mum and dad will come to Korea before I have my child! Jonghyun's parents have been really caring for me, especially Jonghyun's mum, shes really supportive and helpful, she gives me no burden. "Who is it?" Jonghyun came over to me. "Krystal." I replied. "Oh, how is Krystal?" Jonghyun asked. "She's great. She's actually building up a fashion career, Im proud to be her sister." I spoke. Jonghyun smiled and came closer to me. "I love you" He said and gently kissed me. "Ewww not here!" We heard a voice say. We broke our kiss and realised that Yoogeun was staring at us. Jonghyun laughed and chased Yoogeun down and started playing with him. Oh what wonderful life I have~

YURI POV

It all started a few years ago.Minho and I were friends, he always used to tease me which I got super annoyed at and at that time, I never knew that I would actually get married to him! Soon he confessed his love to me in the car, when we were stuck in the middle of the road! I just accepted and I started falling in love with him, deeper and deeper as our relationship went on. He was my very first boyfriend and he's also my last. We've had our ups and downs but in the end, fate brang love to us. Instead of Jonghyun and Jessica searching for me at Jeju, Minho coincidently found me first. The word fate. Is really special to me because thats how it brang Minho and my love story back together. All the teasing, crying, arguing was made for us, so that we could be in love forever, like right now. This is how our love story is so far, and theres still more to come.

 

THE END.

 

HELLO! Its adamandminyullover~ Finally the story has been completed !! It took a long time though. I know that I didnt update at times but Im so glad that you waited for me and didnt unsubscribe! Thank you for being so patient !! And thank you for leacing comments, It really means alot to me :) Ive still got 2 other SHINeegeneration/minyul fanfics going on so I hope you read them: 'him and her' and 'special L.O.V.E' This story is probably the best story Ive written! And sorry for fast fowarding the story abit :/ I hope you read my on-going and up-coming stories! Here are my subscribers, thankyou all and i love you all !!! :) x0x0


 

<3