She's back.

Our love story....

JONGHYUN POV

I heard a voice, talking.. I slowly opened my eyes, they were blury, so i rubbed them. Jessica was sitting on the bed next to me. Talking to someone through a phonecall. She stares at me and smiles, so I smile back. I sat down with her. I was waiting for her to finish her phonecall. a couple of minutes later... "Who was that?" I asked. "Ummm, errrr, Krystal..." Jess said. "What did she say?" I asked in a surprise. Jess sighed. "Krystal is back, she is staying at a hotel for a week. She wants to see all of us, including Minho.She doesnt know that Yuri and Minho are dating. Krystal might ask Minho if they can go back to where they were again.." Jess said. "We can make sure that she doesnt.. Sorry Jess, I love you but I dont like your sister.." I confessed. "I know, its alright. I dont like Krystal when it comes to her and Minho." She said. "Anyway, change of subjects, are Minho and Yuri awake?" I asked. "I have no idea.. Lets just go downstairs and watch TV." Jess said. We went downstairs and went to the place where Sooyoung was working last night. "Wow, Sooyoung unnie has already gone to work!" Jess said, looking impressed. Jess and I started watching TV.

MINHO POV

Yuri broke the hug. "Good morning" Yuri said brightly. I chuckled at her. "Do we have to go to uni today?" Yuri asked lazily. "No classes today! Its Saturday! Remember?" I said. "Oh! but I have to pass up some assignments, do you want to come?" I asked. "okay, I have nothing to do today anyway.." Yuri said tiredly. "We'll go when we have breakfast okay?" I reassured. Yuri nodded. Yuri and I went downstairs and found Jessica and Jonghyun giggling to a TV show. "Morning guys!" Jess and Jonghyun said. "Who's making breakfast?" Jess asked. "I will" Yuri offered. "I will too!" I said. "Yah! you dont even know how to cook except for the simplest things.." Jonghyun said. Yuri and Jessica laughed. "Do you want me to help  you Yul?" Jess asked. "Nah, its okay" Yuri said as she walked to the kitchen. "You guys sit on the couch, or get ready." Yuri said. "Get ready for what?" Jess asked. "We're going to uni to pass up a couple of assignments, do you guys need to?" I asked politely. "Nahh, not today for me." Jonghyun said. "Same here." Jess said. Instead, Jessica and Jonghyun were going to go out on a date. "Then Minho, you get ready." Yuri said. I nodded and went to take a shower...

JESSICA POV

"ummmm, when are you going to tell Minho and Yuri?" Jonghyun asked me. "Probably during breakfast, but not now." I replied. I didnt know how I was going to tell them.... My sister broke one of my bestfriend's heart.. I thought. "What are you thinking about?" Jonghyun asked. " What if Krystal is back here for Minho? She never told me why she is in Korea.." I said feeling confused. "Well, I really dont know how to help... Just dont think about it for now.." He said. I agreed and we continued watching TV.

MINHO POV

I came out of the shower and went to my room to get dressed. I sat on my bed, feeling tired. I stared at the picture of me, Yuri, Jonghyun and Jessica. I held the frame close. Suddenly another photo that was in the frame slipped and fell down. I picked it up. It was a picture of me and Krystal.

FLASHBACK

"Oppa! Lets take a photo!" Krystal said to me. It was a couple of years ago, Krystal and I were at the beach. She wanted to take photos of us, so we did. We played splash wars, swam, made sand castles, did all sorts of things....

ANOTHER FLASHBACK

Krystal and I were sitting on the bench at our high school. "Oppa Im sorry but I have to break up with you." She said. "Are you joking or is this serious?" I asked jokingly. "Im serious. Im leaving Korea with my parents, Jessica was begging mum and dad if she could stay, for you, Jonghyun oppa and Yuri unnie. So I begged mum and dad too but they said that I was too young. Today is my last day at school." She said. I was trying to hold my tears. "Is our love even strong?" I asked. "I dont know.." She replied. The three words, I, dont and know came out of in 2 seconds. "I'll go with you" I insisted. "No." She said coldly. "Why?" I asked. "Because we probably broke up someday, its not like we were going to stay like this forever." She said simply. Tears fell down my cheeks. "I love you though.. Dont you love me?" I asked. "I do love you but soon our love is going to die out. I think its time for us to move on.. Bye Minho oppa." Krystal said, then she walked off. I wiped my tears. Stayed in the same position, thinking about what had just happened... Then Yuri came out of nowhere. "Yah, what are you doing there along Choi Minho?" She asked me. "Dude! Answer me! Hello?" She said. I stood up and ignored Yuri, I walked to a place no one could see me. I sat down on a bench there. "Yah Minho-ah, are you okay?" Yuri said. As she walked towards me. At that time, I wasnt okay. She sat next to me. Tears fell down my face. Yuri gave me a friendly hug. "Whatever it is, you can tell me you know?" Yuri said. That was the day when I cried everything out...

END OF FLASHBACK

I hate Krystal Jung... I thought. Then I remembered that Yuri was making breakfast downstairs so I quickly got dressed...

YURI POV

I was cooking waffles for everyone, I didnt know if it tasted nice but I was trying anyway.. As I was cooking, I suddenly felt two warm hands around my waist. Then I felt something on my shoulder. "It looks yummy" Minho said. I smiled. "Okay, off now! Im making breakfast!" I said as I was smiling. Minho smiled back. Soon the waffles were ready. We sat on a table and started eating. "Ummm, guys.." Jessica said. We all stared at Jess except for Jonghyun. "This morning I got a phonecall, and.. umm.. it was from Krystal.." She said quietly. Krystal?! We havent heard from her for years! was she coming back or something?! I suddenly remembered that Krystal was Jessica's little sister and she was my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend. So I looked at Minho, he looked pale. "She's back in Korea for a week and umm, she wants to meet all of us.." Jess said. "No." Minho said as he ate is last waffle...

JONGHYUN POV

I didnt say anything.. I just kept on eating. Yuri looked shocked. Minho looked pale. I knew that Minho didnt want to see Krystal, after what had happened. Minho walked off and went to his room. "If Minho doesnt want to see her, I wont either." Yuri said as she followed Minho. Jessica looked stressed. I gave her a tight hug....

Will Minho and Yuri meet Krystal or not???? 2nd update today!!!! comment and subscribe please~ x0x0