meeting his parents.

Our love story....

MINHO POV

Yuri and I just got in the car, we were planning to go to a buffet nearby. All of a sudden I got a phone call from an unknwon number...

"Hello?" I asked.
"Is this my beautiful Minho?" A woman's voice asked.
"Ummm, yes.. Who are you?" I said.
"Honey! You've forgotten your own mum's voice?" It was my mum.. It was quite surprising..
"Mum? Isnt it midnight there?" I asked.
"No actually, your dad and I are at the airport IN KOREA!" My mum said.
"What?!? I thought you were coming next week?!?" I asked in shock.
"Well, we decided to give Sooyoung a little surprise, she doesnt know so I was wondering if you could pick us up..." Mum asked..
"umm, okay, I'll be there in 20 minutes.." I said as I hung up on the phonecall.

"Was that your mum Minho?" Yuri asked me curiously. "Yeah, she came to Korea earlier than expected, with dad.. I have to go pick them up, Im sorry.." I replied. "Its okay" Yuri said. She looked a little bit disappointed.. So I decided to ask her if she could come with me. "WHAT?!?!?!" She said in shock. "You could meet my parents!" I said, getting excited. "But, Im not as fully, beautifully dressed.." She said. "YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! YOU ALWAYS DO, dont say that, anyway.. JUST COME!!!" I said. Yuri blushed. "Fine!" She said. I started the car and we made our way to the airport...

20minutes later...

YURI POV

We arrived at the airport, I was getting nervous as we walked in, trying to find Minho's parents.. Ive never seen them before, so this was going to be surprising... "There they are~" Minho said. We walked towards them, they hadn't seen us yet... "Mum, dad!" Minho yelled. "Minho-ah!" Minho's mum yelled back as she saw me and him walking towards them. "You've grown up so much!" Minho's mum said. "Mum, dad, first of all, welcome to Korea.. And, I want you guys to meet my girlfriend, Yuri." Minho said. I bowed to them "Annyeonhasaiyo, Kwon Yuri imnida." I said. "Oh! You're Yuri! Minho talked about you alot during our phonecalls when he was in highschool!" Minho's mum said. Minho blushed, he looked cute. I shook hands with Minho's dad, Mr Choi and Minho's mum, whom I decided to call Mrs Choi gave me a warm hug... "Were we interrupting your date? Sorry about that.." Mr Choi said. "No! Its fine! We were actually with Sooyoung unnie and Key oppa to help them pick their wedding outfits!" I said. "Oh really?" Mrs Choi asked. Minho nodded. "How about we go to a restaurant?" Minho suggested. We all agreed. Mrs Choi wanted to sit with me at the back seats in Minho's car, so I decided to.. She seemed very nice, and warm hearted, like Minho and Sooyoung unnie... "So, what do you like the best in Minho?" Mrs Choi asked. I blushed a little bit. "Well, to be honest, first it felt weird dating since we've been bestfriends but now Im used to it.. Minho was not always the joking, teasing Minho.. I love everything about him!" I accidently blurted out. Mrs Choi laughed at me. "Im so glad that Minho has such a beautiful girlfriend like you~" She said. I blushed again.

MINHO POV

I could see mum and Yuri talking at the backseats but I couldnt hear them because dad was talking to me about business stuff.. ALREADY!! My dad was like, a business addict.. He loved it and he really wanted me to the Choi company.. "Dad! Since you and mum are here for Sooyoung noona's wedding, why dont we talk about something more fun?" I suggested. Dad laughed, "Fine, so.. How did you get such a pretty girlfriend?" Dad asked. I smirked. "Well, we've been highschool friends for a while now.. And, Ive always had a small crush on her, I loved to because her reaction was so cute.. And one day we kinda got stuck in the middle of the road and I asked her out just like that." I said. "Just like that?" Dad asked. I nodded. Soon we arrived at a nice restaurant. Everyone got out of the car, I rushed to Yuri and held her hand. Yuri was blushing like crazy, I just ignored her...

-IN THE RESTAURANT-

YURI POV

Minho's parents sat opposite me and Minho. We were all eating different types of pasta. "So what does your parents do Yuri?" Mr Choi asked me. "My family are currently in Canada, doing the Kwon business." I said. "Your parents are the CEO of the Kwon business?!?!?" Mr Choi asked, looking shocked. "Yes, they left during my time at highschool so I live with my bestfriend, Jessic--" Mrs Choi cut me before I said Jessica. "Jessica Jung? Minho and your friend?" she asked me. "Yes and I decided to stay here and complete Uni first." I said. "What are you going to do after Uni?" Mr Choi asked. Minho was just eating, not knowing what I was going to say. "Well, I dont really have a plan yet.." I replied. "How about marrige?" Mrs Choi asked, looking excited. I was a little bit shocked. I know that Minho and I had the promise ring and all but, marriage was still far away.. "Yuri and I have a promise ring." Minho said as he showed his ring to his parents. Mrs Choi was smiling. "How long have you guys been dating?" Mrs Choi asked. Minho and I chuckled. "3 days." Minho replied. Mrs and Mr Choi laughed. "Time goes fast.." Mr Choi said. We all talked about things and time went by very quickly. Minho took their carrier bags because Mr and Mrs Choi wanted to go see Sooyoung unnie and Key oppa. We farewelled.. Minho and I got in his car and drove to my house. Soon, I got off. "Well, what do you think of my parents?" Minho asked. "I think that they're great, warm hearted and funny!" I replied truthfully. "Well, Im glad you like them!" He said. "I'll see you at uni tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded. Minho gave me a passionate kiss on the lips, I kissed him back. Our soft lips were locked for a while until he broke it. "See you tomorrow" He said as he kissed my cheek lightly. I smiled and went in my house. I saw Jessica smirking at me. "I saw that!" She said...

How was this chapter???? Please comment and subscribe, thank you :) x0x0 adamandminyullover