Im falling in love with him...

Our love story....

MINHO POV

This was a disaster, Yuri didnt comeback into the car, she was shivering outside looking for someone.. This was my fault, I felt really bad. I went outside. "You go inside, I'll look for someone.." I said to her. "No, its okay, we can do it together." Yuri replied, she was still shivering. "Are you cold?" I asked her. "Just a little bit....

YURI POV

I was SO FRICKIN COLD, if we went inside the car, we wouldnt have a good view of looking for people so we had to stay outside. Suddenly, Minho grabbed my arm and pulled me into his arms. What? What was happening? "If we huddle up, it will be less cold..." Minho said as he was hugging me tightly. I didnt say anything, I was still a little bit shocked... No cars werecoming. "Thats it, lets just go back in the car." Minho broke the hug and eye contacted with me. I agreed and walked back to the car. Minho turned the heatre on, it was heaps warmer in the car.... My heart was still beating loud...

JONGHYUN POV

I was worried about Minho and Yuri after that call. "What should we do Jess?" I asked my suggestive girlfriend. "I dont think we should look around and find them, we can do that tomorrow morning..." She said happily. "Why?" I asked her. "You dummy! This is a chance for Minho and Yuri to maybe you know...?" She said. I got what she was thinking, I laughed and agreed. We went to the bar restaurant and ordered our food.

MINHO POV

Wow, the hug, wow, I was PROUD OF MYSELF, and Yuri was so warm, the hug... kept on sinking through my mind. Actually, I got a thought, maybe now is the time to confess my small crush which is now a BIG crush? Yes, I decided to go for it. "Yuri," I said. "Yeah?" She asked. I eye contacted with her. "I love you." I said. Those three words accidently came out of my mouth. This was not how I was going to tell her! Yuri looked shocked. "I do, I love you, no one else but you." I said, that blurted out of my mouth too!  I decided to go for it, whether she liked me back or not. I wanted to share a kiss with her. I came closer to her. We still had our eye contact...

YURI POV

Minho liked me? I mean loved me?!?! This was one BIG shocking news. As he got closer to me, my heart started beating so fast. Soon, his lips touched mine. His lips were so smooth.. I dont know what was going through my mind but I kissed him back. After a few minutes of making out, Minho broke the kiss. "Kwon Yuri, do you love me back? Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. Ive never had a boyfriend before, this was weird, that kiss with Minho was my first kiss! I kissed him passionately, then broke it. "That was my answer." I said as I smiled. He smiled back and kissed me again. Soon we broke our kiss and decided to sleep and solve the car battery problem in the morning. Minho took off his jacket for me, so that I could use it as a blanket. I didnt know that he was this sweet. I think I love him too, Im falling in love with him, deeper and deeper. "Good night Yuri-ah." He said as he kissed my forehead. "Good night Minho." I said as I shut my eyes...

 

Hello, second update today, do you like it???? Minho and Yuri are finally together!!!!!! x0x0