Krystal.

Our love story....

YURI POV

The rest of my day with Jessica went pretty quick. It was 10pm, I decided to have an early sleep. "Im going to bed, I have a date tomorrow~" I said to Jess. "Really???? YAY!!! well, im just gonna keep watching TV, good night~" She replied. Then I walked to my room, removed my make up, got into my pyjamas, cleaned myself. I then jumped on bed, ready to sleep. The lights were off, I was lying on the bed, thinking about the long day I had... I was already nervous about Minho's parents coming to Korea.. I was also thinking about Krystal, I was sort of worried about her... She used to be such a sweet dongsaeng.. Soon I closed my eyes and fell into a dream...

JESSICA POV

I was watching TV, It was very quiet in Yuri's room, she must have been sleeping already! 'beep beep' I got a text. It was from Krystal..?

Hi unnie, I know that you dont want to talk to me, but I need to see you.. Meet me at the park outside your house... from Krystal..

I sighed... I knew that she was already waiting and I started replying back.

Fine, I'll be there in a few minutes.

As I sent s text back, I thought of things...

Flashback (2 hours ago..)
-ON THE PHONE WITH MUM-
"Hey, have you met Krystal? She's all grown up hasnt she?" Mum asked me. I sighed... "Mum, I need to tell you something.." I replied. I told my mum what Krystal did to Minho, mum seemed to be extremely shocked, she asked me to send Krystal back to Europe.. I agreed...
end of flashback.

I decided to tell Krystal today.. I walked to the park nearby my house and saw Krystal waiting for me. I went to the bench she was sitting on and sat down next to her. "Unnie!" She said in her surprised tone. "Im just really disappointed in you Krystal, why did you do that to my bestfriend? What did he do to you that was so wrong?!" I asked. "Nothing..." She murmured back. "I know, I was such a foolish girl.. I dont do that stuff anymore.." She said. "I cant trust you fully but since you are my sister, I will try.. A couple of hours ago, I was on the phone with mum. I told her everything." I said. Krystal looked surprised. "Why did you tell her?!?" She asked. "I had to, Anyway, She told me to send you back to Europe immediately. Do you have a place to stay for the night?" I asked. "Sort of.." She replied. "You can stay at my house tonight, tomorrow morning, Im taking you to the airport, you are going back to Europe." I said. "But unnie, I want to at least spend some time with you.." Krystal said with shame. "We can spend time together when you really realise what you did to Minho." I said. "Come on, lets go." I said and grabbed Krystal's arm....

THE NEXT MORNING.

YURI POV

I slowly opened my eyes, however the sunshine was too bright to let me open them fully. I sat down on my bed. It was 9AM. Minho was picking me up at 12:30, since I had plenty of time, I decided to take a bath.. A moment later... After taking a warm, comfortable bath, I walked to the kitchen and saw Jess. "Hey Jess, Im going out at 12:30, just letting you know~ " I said happily. "Yuri, can I talk to you privately?" She asked. "Umm, we're the only ones living here so you can just tell me now?" I said. She then came up to me and dragged me to the hallway of our house. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "Ummm, you know how I was on the phone with my mum and she told me to send back Krystal?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Well, I saw Krystal yesterday and told her to sleep at our house so that I could drop her off the airport this morning but its been changed to afternoon. I was going to tell you but I realised that you were sleeping soo.. Yeahh..." She said. "Oh, where is she now?" I asked. "She's taking a shower.. sorry I didnt tell you before Yul" She said feeling bad. I understood her situation, overall, it was her blood related sister... I just nodded and went back to the kitchen. "Oh, hi unnie.." Krystal said as she came out of the bathroom. "Hi krystal." i replied. Suddenly Jessica came over to us and told us that she was going to take a shower. "Do you want coffee or tea?" I asked. "No, im fine thanks.." She replied. So I made my coffee and sat down on my dining table. All of a sudden, Krystal sat down opposite me. "Unnie, is it good having Minho oppa by your side?" She asked. I was a little shocked. "Yeah." I replied. "Since Im going back this afternoon, can you tell him something for me?" She asked, looking desperate. "Auctually, Minho's picking me up for a date, you can tell him then." I said. "Oh, okay.. Minho oppa never picked me up for dates.." Krystal said.. Ummm, why was she talking about her past with Minho?!? I thought.. I drank my coffee as fast as I could then told Krystal that I was getting dressed. She nodded and I went back into my room. I didnt know what to wear! After trying on many different types of clothes, I just decided to go with casual clothes...

I looked at the time and it was 12 ALREADY!!! So I started putting on my make up...

30 minutes later...

It was 12:30. I was sitting on the couch, waiting for Minho. Jessica came up to me and started looking at what I was wearing. "Looking good!" She said. I laughed, then the doorbell went. I went to get the door. It was Minho, He was wearing white pants, with a casual blazer, "You look beautiful!" He said. I gave him a hug. "Umm, Minho.. I really dont want to break the mood but are you cool with Krystal now?" I asked. "YEAH, of course I am. I dont care about her. The only girls I care about it YOU, my sister, my mum and Jess!" He said. "Okay good, because Krystal sorta asked me if she could talk to you for five minutes.. She slept over at my house last night, but I didnt know.." I said. Suddenly Minho's expressions changed. "I dont want to talk to her.." He said. Then Krystal came to the door. "Oh, umm, Minho oppa, can I please talk to you privately just for a minute?" Krystal asked avoiding my look on her. "Please?" She asked. "Fine." Minho replied coldly as he followed Krystal somewhere. I decided to sit on the couch and wait for Minho, for the second time...

MINHO POV

"Dont you remember what I said? I told you to NEVER talk to me or Yuri again. And you sleep at her house?!" I said. "Yuri unnie didnt know that I slept over, she found out this morning. And I can talk to whoever I like." She replied. "Fine, tell me what you were going to say, PRIVATELY." I said coldly. "I still love you, if you just broke up with Yuri unnie and got together with me, I wouldnt need to leave. I want you back Minho oppa." She asked. WHAT?!? Krystal Jung really was a ! I thought. "Do you think that I would break up with the girl I love the most for you?! I hate you now, You're the one who told me that you wanted to break up with me. Dont even think about a new relationship with me. That is never going to happen. The only girls I care about it Yuri, my mum, my sister and your sister." I said feeling shocked. Krystal looked like she was about to cry. She was planning to do the whole 'fake crying' to get attention. Soon, Krystal did started crying. So I left her... I went back to the living room, where Yuri was. she heard the sobbing noise. "Is Krystal Jung crying? What did she say to you?" Yuri asked. "I'll tell you in the car..." I replied...

Sorry! I was going to make this chapter all MinYul but I failed to do so, I will try and make the next chapter all about MinYul, Sookey and Jongsica is coming soon, dont worry! Thank you for reading, dont forget to subscribe and COMMENT~~~~ x0x0