coming to find you.

Our love story....

6 MONTHS AFTER YURI LEFT...

YURI POV

My baby bump was starting to grow larger and larger. I had to reduce the amount of time I worked, again.. Which made me get less money. Ive been using my savings alot recently.. Hopefully something will work out soon. Today I went into a baby store, I found out that the baby was a boy! I got him a pair of amazingly cute pyjamas! sooo cute! Every time I had a baby checkup or went into a baby store, I thought of Minho. Losing contact with him is probably one of the worst things ever. I miss him so much...

MINHO POV

Six months already.. No phonecall, no message. Nothing. Its been six months since Yuri left, Its only half a year but 6 months without Yuri is the longest, toughest times Ive had. I miss her so badly, I wish she could cuddle into my arms again. Looking at Jonghyun and Jessica's tight relationship makes me get jealous. I came back from Uni, stacked my pile of assignments and laid on the couch, my daily routine after Yuri left.. I knew that I wasn doing the right thing, going to Uni then do nothing at home.. But it was the only option I had in my mind..

JESSICA POV

For the past 6 months, I saw Minho stuggle so badly. Worse than when Krystal left him. He told me that he got a phonecall from her a few months ago but that was it. I wondered what she was doing in Jeju Islands.. Why she chose that place, maybe because she loves the beach so much? I tried calling Yuri but she would never answer, not once I got to talk to my bestest friend. Looking at Minho breaks my heart, Jonghyun feels the same way. I couldnt just tell Minho where Yuri was..But maybe if we all went on a trip to Jeju islands, I might be able to find Yuri there, then I can get them to meet! YES! This was an amazing idea! "Jonghyun, lets go on a holiday to Jeju Islands! You, me and Minho!" I said. "Ummm, Sica.. Why is it so sudden? Why Jeju islands?" Jonghyun asked me with confusion. "B-B-Becaauusee.. I want a break on our hard Uni work." I replied. "But we came back from our honeymoon 7months ago?!" Jonghyun asked. "I knoww.. But it would be really nice to take Minho with us as well, give him some fresh air, and I think Jeju will be perfect!" I said. Jonghyun didnt say anything for a few seconds. "Just for a few days, alright?" Jonghyun said, smiling. YES! "Yes! Of course, Not so long! but not so short either! thankyou Jonghyun! I LOVE YOU! When should we go?" I asked. "Well.. Uni holidays are coming up next month so can we go then?" He suggested. "SURE! I'll organise everything." I said. "Are you sure? I can help?" Jonghyun asked. "Nah, Its fine!" I said happily. He just smiled back. Now I just have to convince Minho to come with us!

7 MONTHS AFTER YURI LEFT...

JESSICA POV

Surprisingly, convincing Minho wasnt as hard as I thought. I agreed to the fact that he needed a break. Today is the day where we get on that plane and go to Jeju Islands and my mission there is to try and find Yuri! and I WILL! hopefully.. "Ready to go to the airport?" Jonghyun asked me and Minho. We both nodded. We caught a taxi to the airport. Once we arrived, we went straight into the plane, because we were late.. "Hey Jess.. Why Jeju?" Minho asked me. "Because the beach there is really good apparently." I replied. He just nodded. My cutie Jonghyun already fell asleep, so I left him in peace.. Yuri, I hope your still there.. Because Im coming to find you!

The story is nearly ending... will Jessica be able to find Yuri in time? Will it be a happily ever after ? Or will it not be? Thankyou for reading! THANKYOU! For all your comments, I really appreciate it! Also, check out my other story, Him and Her, its a MinYul, SooKey and JongSica story. Heres the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/179761 
Also, add me on facebook if you want: Tayla Hyens. I wanna talk to the people who read my story :) thankyouuu! x0x0