FOUND YOU!

Our love story....

JESSICA POV

Jonghyun and I had the yumiest dinner in the world, I was worried about Minho and Yuri.. Jonghyun decided to pay for the dinner. "Come on Jess, lets go" He said. We held hands and went outside, made our way to the carpark. Suddenly Jonghyun stopped me. "I paid for the dinner, shouldn't I get something back?" He asked me with his aegyo. I laughed. "Fine, what do you want?" I asked him. "I dunno, just something from you~" Jonghyun said as he was making eye contact with me. I decided to lean forward and give him a kiss. So I leaned forward to Jonghyun's face and made my lips touch his lips. Jonghyun smiled and kissed me back. It was a little weird making out at a carpark but soon, the weirdness faded away. I tightened my arms around Jonghyun's shoulders as he tightened his hands around my waist. Our kiss got deeper and deeper until I broke it. "Jonghyun-ah, we're in the middle of a carpark?" I asked him. He laughed "I know" He then kissed my cheek and we continued walking towards the car...

JONGHYUN POV

It was late night, Jess and I were driving through an empty road.. We had ballad music on, our trip was silent. "Jonghyun-ah STOP the car!" Jessica yelled softly. I stopped the car. "Why?Whats wrong?" I asked her. "Isnt that Minho's car?" She asked me. We both stared at eachother and got out of the car immediately. "haha, this is where they got stuck!" Jess said. We looked through the windows to check if it was Minho's car. Yes! It was! Minho and Yuri were sleeping, holding hands! "This is sooo cuteee~" Jess said. The car was locked so we had to knock on the windows and scream to Yuri and Minho...

MINHO POV

I can hear familiar voices and knockings. Am I in a dream? Or is this reality? I can feel my left hand holding someones right hand. Was it Yuri's hand? I slowly opened my eyes and saw Yuri sleeping, I saw our hands, heheh, I was really happy. "CHOI MINHO!!!" two voices screamed. I looked through my window and saw Jonghyun, I unlocked the doors. "So this is where you got stuck?" Jonghyun asked me. "Yeah.." I said, with my tired voice. Jessica came around the car to where I was. "So Minho, you and Yuri hey?" Jess asked me. I realised that we Yuri and I were still holding hands! "Umm, yeah, I told her and she uhh.. umm.. accepted.." I said, I was a little bit embarrased as I told them. Jessica was screaming with joy and hugging Jonghyun. suddenly Yuri woke up. "Jess? Jonghyun? You found us!" Yuri mumbled. "OMG KWON YURI YOUR FIRST BOYFRIEND!!!" Jessica screamed. I saw Yuri blush. I looked at Yuri, she looked at me, our eyes met. We both smiled at the same time... "What about we sleepover at one of our houses???" Jessica recommended. We all agreed. We've had plenty of sleepovers before, nothing bad never happened and we were all comfortable with it. "Isnt it Minho turn?" Jonghyun asked us.. "Oh yeah! We're going to your house Minho!" Jess said.

45 minutes later...

YURI POV

Minho's car was taken by a midnight mechanic, Minho had to pick it up in the afternoon. We were in Jonghyun's car. Jessica and Jonghyun were sitting at the front, making jokes at eachother and talking sweetly... Minho and I sat at the back, we had another awkward silence... All of a sudden, Minho grabbed my hand and held it. I looked at him. He looked at me, he came towards my face, "You're so beautiful" Minho whispered in my ear then smiled at me. Wow, he was soooo romanntttiiiicccc~ I am falling for him even more! "We're here!" Jonghyun said.

JESSICA POV

As I got out of the car, Jonghyun kissed my lips. "What was that for?" I asked. "I dunno, I cant help it." He said then grabbed my hand gently. Minho and Yuri got out of the car, they were holding hands awkwardly. It was so cute though~ Minho decided to guide us since it had been a long time since we went to his house, except for Jonghyun of course.. "Look at Minho and Yuri holding hands!" Jonghyun whispered to me. I smiled at him. "I remember when we first awkwardly held hands~" He whispered again. BAAHAH I bursted out laughing, Minho and Yuri didnt even turn around, I think they were too concentrated on their 'love'. Jonghyun stopped me and kissed my cheek, "I love you Jess." He said. "I love you too." I said sweetly. I loved it when Jonghyun said those three words to me, it was so cute.

MINHO POV

Yuri and I were eavesdropping on what Jonghyun and Jessica were talking about. We both laughed silently. "We're here!" I announced. Sooyoung probably wasnt home. We all went in and I saw Sooyoung on her laptop!?! "Noona?" I asked shockingly. Yuri looked shocked too, so she squeezed my hand tighter. "Minho-ah" She said and then looked at Yuri, Jess and Jonghyun. "Im guessing we have some guests for the night?" She asked, I nodded. "You're never home though... I havent seen you for like a month!" I said. "Sorry, Ive been extremely busy with work, I have to leave at 6AM again, for work..." she replied. "I havent seen you guys for a while~" Sooyoung said to Yuri, Jess and Jonghyun sweetly. They all just smiled back. She was staring me then looked down and saw my hand holding Yuri's. "New girlfriend?" Sooyound asked me. "Yeah, starting from today." I said, awkwardly. "Well, Yuri's HEAPS better than Krystal so... Oh, sorry, no offense Jessica..." Sooyoung said. Yuri smiled. "Well, you guys can do whatever your doing but dont be so loud." Sooyoung said. "Sure.." I said quietly. "Oh by the way Minho, we havent seen eachother for like a month, arent you gonna give your noona a hug?" She asked me. Did she really have to say that in front of my friends and girlfriend?! I sighed and gave her a hug. I saw Jessica trying to hold her laugh. Soon, we all went upstairs to decide which bed everyone was going to take...

YAY! 4th chapter? Is it good? I put it some more Jongsica for Jongsica fans~ Thank you for reading, dont forget to comment and subscribe if you havent~ x0x0