Dont worry, I'll never leave you Choi Minho.

Our love story....

YURI POV (Bold is the conversation of a phonecall)

Jessica was staring at me, with a funny face. "What?" I asked. "Soooo, what did you do with CHOI MINHO today????" Jess asked me curiously. "We went to help Sooyoung unnie and Key oppa do wedding stuff then we picked up unexpected Minho's parents from the airport and had lunch..." I replied. "Wow!!! YOU MET MINHOS PARENTS??? what did they think of you?" She asked, again. "Well, they were both very nice.. and Minho's mum was talking about marriage and stuff, so it was a little bit awkward for me.." I said. "Awesome!!" Jess said. Jess was going out on an evening movie date with Jonghyun, which left me at my house, all alone.. I wanted Minho to come over,  but I decided that it would be good if he spends some time with his family. I watched movies, went on the internet, called my old school friends and time passed really quickly! It was 6:30pm, I got a call from my mum.

"HEYY MUM!!!" I said excitedly.
"Hello Yuri~ How is Korea? Any thoughts about Canada yet?" Mum asked. Ooops! I forgot to tell mum about Minho! So I decided to tell her.
"Mum, I have something to tell you!" I said
"I have something to tell you too Yul" Mum replied.
"Okay, you talk first!" I insisted.
"Im sorry but your dad and I have found the perfect guy for you! And we're thinking of arranging a wedding for the two of you!" Mum said.

I was shocked.. I never knew that Mum and dad would actually be like that and arrange a wedding when we dont even KNOW EACHOTHER!!! and plus, I had the perfect boyfriend already!!

"ummmm, mum. What I was going to say was that I got my first boyfriend, someone who really cares and loves me..." I said.
"But honey! this man is perfect for you!" Mum replied.
"No, mum Im not going to marry somebody that I DONT KNOW, Im already in love with the sweetest guy in the world, so dont even think about arranging some stupid marrige." I said angrily.
"Yul, listen to me. I cant change the plans now, Im sorry, I can only change them unless you somehow come here and show your boyfriend to us, personally. Who is he anyway? Is it someone I know? What does his parents do?" Mum asked.

I hated it when mum or any other people wanted company daughters/sons to marry other company's child. It really got me, it was weird, because Minho was from the Choi company and I was from the Kwon company, maybe our love was ACTUAL fate..?

"He's Minho. He is the son of the Choi company, I met his parents today, they came to Korea for Minho's sister's wedding. Minho's parents like me.. I think.. And they want to meet you and dad one day." I said as I tried to tempt mum.
"I guess its not fair for you to marry someone you dont even love.. I'll talk to your dad, but if he still disagrees, you'll have to figure out a plan yourself. Also, you should visit Canada!" Mum said.
"I cant this month, I have to help plan a wedding and go to one, plus I still have Uni.." I replied.
"Its okay, just take your time. Sorry Yul but I have to go now, take care, I miss you, love you!" Mum said.
"I miss you and I love you too mum." I said as we both hung up...

Phew, At least I still get to be with the love of my life. I put down my phone, and saw the ring Minho gave me earlier in the day... I smiled, I was never going to break that promise, for anyone...

MINHO POV

Mum and dad were staying at me and Sooyoung's house. Sooyoung noona was going to move out soon and later the house will all be mine!!! Mum is getting all obsessed about the wedding. Key hyung is sleeping over tonight. Mums giving Key hyung a lecture/interview talk. Poor Key hyung, mums questions are always so boring~ He must be bored too! I wondered what Yuri was doing... Its only been a few hours since we said our goodbyes for the day.. BUT I MISS HER!!! Since no ones making a conversation with me, I decided to sneak out. I grabbed my phone and car keys and slowly walked towards the door.. "CHOI MINHO where are you going?!?" Mum caught me.. Oh yay.. "Im getting some fresh air." I replied. "Or are you going to see Yuri?"Sooyoung teased me. Actually, that was a good idea, I wanted fresh air, plus I needed somebody good to talk to! "Maybe." I said as I walked out. Nobody came to stop me. I smirked and made my way to the car. I arrived outside Yuri's house. The lights were on and Jonghyun told me that he was on a date with Sica today, so must have been Yuri. I knocked on the door to wait for a reply.. Yuri opened the door and smiled widely. "Minho-ah!!!!" She yelled softly and gave me a tight hug. "Shouldnt you be with your parents??" Yuri asked curiously. "Everyones obsessed with Sooyoungs wedding so I decided to get some fresh air." I replied. "Come in!!!" Yuri said. "Actually, can we go for a walk?" I asked. She nodded. "I'll grab my coat, be right back." Yuri said as she ran into her room. Soon she came out with a warm coat on. We went outside and strolled down the streets. Suddenly Yuri stopped me. "Minho-ah.." Yuri said. "Wae???" I asked, "I got an arranged marrige from my parents.." Yuri said. I suddenly felt my heart break into pieces. "But.." I said. "I told mum that I had a promise ring with you, and I told her that I didnt want to get married with a random. So she told me to bring you some time in the holidays, to Canada." Yuri said. "But I know for sure that no matter what happens, we WILL be together." She said seriously. I felt a strong relief in me. "Dont you dare leave me Kwon Yuri." I said in a serious voice. "Dont worry, I'll never leave you~~~~" Yuri replied. Then she pushed her face closer to mine and kissed my lips softly, then passionately. "YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS PUBLIC YOU KNOWWWWW" I heard two voices scream. Yuri and I broke the kiss and stared everywhere. We saw Jonghyun and Jessica. "How long have you guys been here?!?!" Yuri asked as she blushed. "Well, we were walking back from the cinemas and Jonghyun was like. "OMG thats Choi Minho" So I was like "NO" So we did a bet and Jonghyun won.." Jess replied. "Not so long, by the way..." Jess said again. "Wanna come with us?" I suggested. Jonghyun and Jess agreed and we went to a cafe next to Han river and spent our night, just like that....

A little cheesy :3 Sorry I havent updated for like, a few days! Ive been sooooo busy.. I cant update tomorrow but I'll try on monday.. First day of a new school for me next monday! URGHHHH HOLIDAYS OVERRRRR :'( Did people watch Jessica on Violent romance and Minho on Salamanders Guru and the shadows??? They both looked amazing~~~~Anyway, Thank you for reading, subscribing and COMMENTING~~~~ x0x0