Picking the wedding dress...

Our love story....

YURI POV

Minho told me everything Krystal told him.. Wow, she really was not what I thought.. Anyway, I was wondering where we were going so I decided to ask Minho. "Minho-ah, where are we going?" I asked. "We're going to the wedding dress shop." He replied. "Why?" I asked surprisingly.

-FLASHBACK (MINHO POV)-
I was in my room, reading a book when Sooyoung interrupted and came in. "Hey, are you busy?" She asked me. "No." I replied. She came fully and sat on my bed. "I was wondering if you were free tomorrow?" My noona asked. She never asked me that, It was quite surprising.. "Im going on a date with Yuri, why?" I asked. "Perfect!" She muttered. "Well, Im picking out my wedding dress and my friends are busy and tomorrow is the only time me and Key have.. So we are going to buy my dress and his tuxedo.. And I was wondering if you and Yuri could come? I also need some girl advice.." She asked. Well, I didnt have much planned with Yuri so I accepted...
-END OF FLASHBACK (END OF MINHO'S POV)

"Sooyoung noona was picking out her dress and the 'Key' guy is picking his tux, and she wants our help, plus she said that she needed some 'girl' advice from you." He replied. I laughed when he said 'girl' advice. This was going to be exciting, I thought. "Soooo, is that alright?" Minho asked anxiously. "Yeah! Its awesome!!!!" I replied. He smiled back.. 10 minutes later.... We arrived at the wedding shop. The place was bigger than I thought.. "Wow" I said without knowing. "Its pretty big hey?" He smiled. I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we went inside to find Sooyoung unnie and her fiance. I looked at the dresses, all of them looked so gorgeous! i couldnt take my eyes off them~ "Do you like them?" Minho asked me. "Yeah." I replied in amazement.. "Maybe one day, if we get married, we'll come here too~" He said with a smile on his face. I was a little bit surprised.. I smacked Minho's arm lightly, "YAH, we've only been dating for 3 days!" I said. Minho just laughed.....

MINHO POV

"MINHO-AH~ YURI-AH" We heard a voice yell. Yuri and I both looked around and saw Sooyoung noona, looking very happy.. "Hi unnie.."Yuri murmured in anxiousness. "Heyy guys!" Sooyoung walked towards us. Then a guy came over and followed Sooyoung. Of course, it was the groom, Key hyung.. Sooyoung gave Yuri a hug. Lucky that they knew eachother for a while.. "Yuri-ah, this is my boyfriend/fiance Key!" Sooyoung introduced. "Hello Yuri-sshi, Im Key." Key said as he held out his hand. "Nice to meet you, Im Yuri." Yuri relplied as she shook Key's hand. "Hi Minho.." Key hyung said. "Hi Key hyung.." I greeted back.. It was still awkward between me and Key hyung, we met less than 24 hours ago and Im here, helping my noona pick her dress.. Wow, time goes fast.. I thought... "Sit down, Im going to try on this dress!" Sooyoung said excitedly. The dress was really pretty. I knew that it would look good on her. "Wait here for a while~" She said as she walked into the dressing room. Yuri decided to follow, and help the workers and Sooyoung noona. This was the start of me and Key hyung's awkward silence.. "Yuri-sshi, seems very nice.." Key hyung said. "Yeah, she's my girlfriend" I replied. "How long have you guys been dating?" He asked me. "Well, we've only been dating for three days, but we've known eachother and we've been bestfriends since the start of highschool."I replied. Key hyung smiled. Key hyun seemed to be really nice, which made me feel that he is the one for my crazy noona. "You can come to the wedding right?" He asked again. "Of course! Yuri and my 2 other close friends are coming as well, Please take a good care of my noona.. She can be annoying or crazy sometimes but she's warmhearted and she's an amazing big sister to me.." I confessed. "Of course I will, Its my duty as her husband. Dont worry.." He replied. Things werent actually THAT awkward anymore.. Key hyung and I talked about ourselves and 20 minutes went by... "Im ready!!" Sooyoung yelled. Yuri came outside. "Dress number one!" She said excitedly and came down to sit next to me...

NO ONES POV

The curtains opened and Sooyoung came out. Key was staring at her, in amazement, his lips were shaped in an O. Minho was just staring at her looking impressed. Yuri clapped as much as she could...

(PLEASE FIND SOOYOUNG, THATS WHAT SHE WAS WEARING.)

"So?" Sooyoung asked. "What do you guys think?" She asked curiously. "You look great." Minho said. Minho actually meant it, he just couldnt show his expressions. "Yeah, thanks for the help little brother.." Sooyoung said sarcastically. "I reckon you look amazing, the dress suits you alot." Yuri complimented. "Awww, thanks Yuri-ah~~~~" Sooyoung said. "I reckon you look like an angel from the sky, you look super amazing you know, you look good in anything~" Key confessed. He walked towards Sooyoung and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Okay, Im gonna go change into another dress! keep that in your minds..." Sooyoung said as she walked back into the dressing room. This time, Yuri didnt follow, she decided to make it a surprise. A few minutes later...

"Guys! I really love this dress! Its not to wedding-ish, thats why I like it!!!!! Okay ready?" Sooyoung asked. Then the curtains got pulled aside again and Sooyoung was revealed.

(SORRY ABOUT THE UPSIDE DOWN-NESS! I COULDNT FIND PICTURES OF SOOYOUNG IN A WEDDING DRESS)

"This one doesnt look like a wedding dress, but this is the colour, style I wanteddddddd!!!" Sooyoung confessed. "I think you look better in this dress unnie!" Yuri said. "Thanks Yuri-ah~" Sooyoung replied. "Yeah, you look really good.." Minho said. "Enthusiasm please Choi Minho!" Sooyoung said. Although, Sooyoung knew that Minho had meant what he said. Minho never had a big reaction to something he really loved. "If this is the dress you want, I think you should go for it." Key said. "Really?" Sooyoung asked. "YES!" Key, Yuri and Minho said in unison. "Okay! I'll go and get changed and we'll go pay for it!!!" Sooyoung said as she went back inside. "Hey, Yuri, you probably thought those dresses were pretty, so why dont you try one on for fun?" Key asked. Suddenly Minho's eyes enlarged as Yuri blushed. "I do like dresses.." Yuri said. "Try one on for fun!" Key said. "Yeah, I want to see my future wife in a wedding dress!!!" Minho said excitedly. "Ummm, okayy.." Yuri said, secretly screaming with joy. Yuri went into the big round, dressing room to get changed. Soon, Sooyoung came out and Minho forced her and Key to pay, so that he could see Yuri by himself. 3 minutes later... "Im ready, its only you Minho, right?" Yuri asked nervously. "Yeah~ Come out!!!" Minho said. The curtains opened for Yuri...

(TAKE OUT THE HEAD ACCESSORY)

Yuri smiled awkwardly. Minho came up and asked the workers if they could have some alone time. "Yuri-ah, you look beautiful." Minho confessed. Yuri blushed. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, you are the most caring, nice, warmhearted girl Ive ever met. We've known eachother for a while, but we've only realised our feelings for eachother for 3 days but.. (Something was feeling weird for Yuri) we've had some great times except for me teasing you all the time. I only teased you because I thought your reaction was cute.. But anyway, I dont think I'll ever stop loving you, plus, Ive always had a little crush on you so.." Minho said as he pulled out a box. Yuri looked shocked. "Its a promise/couple ring. Promise me that You'll never leave me, promise me that you'll love me forever and promise me that one day we'll be able to settle down and get married." Minho said. "I'll promise, if you promise." He said. Yuri's eyes then got teary. "Of course, You're probably my best boyfriend.." Yuri said. "You've only had one boyfriend and that me!" Minho said then laughed. Yuri laughed too. Minho slipped the promise ring onto Yuri's finger. Then Yuri did the same to Minho. "I love you.." Minho said. "I love you too." Yuri replied. Soon their heads were as close as ever and they made a passionate, meaningful kiss.... Meanwhile, Sooyoung and Key were looking at some tuxedos downstairs. Key decided to try one on which was...

(PRETEND THAT HIS HAIR IS BLONDE)

Sooyoung was impressed and made Key buy that outfit.. Minho came downstairs with Yuri, who had changed into her normal clothes again. "So, was the dress good?" Key asked. Minho nodded, he was smiling like an idiot because he was so happy that Yuri accepted the promise ring... "Thank you soooooo much for todayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sooyoung said as she gave Minho and Yuri a hug. "I'll promise you two that I'll buy you dinner some time.." She said. "Sorry but we have to go somewhere now.." Key said. "Its okay, we both had an awesome time~" Yuri smiled. Yuri and Minho farewelled Sooyoung and Key. Minho and Yuri decided to go to a small restaurant for lunch.....

TO BE CONTINUEDDDDDD!!!! Thank you for subscribing.. Please keep subscribing if you havent and please comment~ Those comments will make my day :) Thankyouuu x0x0