move in with me?

Our love story....

YURI POV

Minho forgived me.. I think, for what he took the wrong way, after the shower, he pulled me into a warm hug. "I cooked you something, you havent had any food, you must be starving!" Minho said. I just nodded. I was really hungry, I didnt have dinner and I barely had lunch. "Thanks Minho-ah." I said. I sat on his dining table and began eating the spaghetti he cooked me. It was delicious. "Wow! My boyfriend can cook so well!" I confesed. Minho made a big smile on his face. Suddenly Minho's phone went. "Its Jonghyun." Minho said as he picked up the phone. "Hey Jonghyun." Minho spoke...

MINHO POV

"Hey Jonghyun" I said.
"Dude! Me and Jess were so worried! where are you? wheres Yuri? Is she with you?" Jonghyun asked me.
"Long story.. I'll explain one day... Why are you still awake?" I asked with surprise.
"Your sister's party just ended, Sooyoung noona and Key hyung are gone for their honeymoon, Sooyoung noona told me to thank you and Yul." Jonghyun replied.
"Ummmm okay.. cool." I said.
"hey do you wanna do something tomorrow ? Like a double date or something?" Jonghyun asked.
"Sure, just come over to mine and we can figure out where to go next." I replied
"Yeah, also, Jess and I have something to tell Yuri." Jonghyun confessed.
"Sure. Tell her when you come over tomorrow/ today.." I said.
"Yeah, see you in a few hours." Jonghyun said

JESSICA POV

I was at Jonghyun's house, looking around his place. He lived alone, he moved out from his family house because he thought that he needed to start with his own life. I was at his house because he wanted me to live here with him. Which meant that I had to leave Yuri, if I accepted. I really want to live with Jonghyun, the house isnt so big or small, its perfect for the two of us to live in.. He's been my boyfriend for years and there has been NO problems so far.. I completely trusted him... "Sooo what do you think ?" Jonghyun asked me. "Its amazing, its perfect.. but.." I replied. "Is it Yuri ?" Jonghyun asked looking worried. I nodded. "It was just a suggestion, we can talk about it tomorrow, when all of us are here." Jonghyun said. I nodded again...

HOURS LATER...

MINHO POV

I woke up, it was the bright morning, the sunshine was in my eyes. I saw Yuri, holding my left hand really tightly. She was sleeping. What happened yesterday felt like a dream, I believed Yuri, I was such a bad boyfriend, why did I not trust her?!? I stared at Yuri closely. I her soft hair. Suddenly she began moving around. Then she opened her eyes. "Why are you staring at me like that Minho-ah?" She asked me. "I dunno, I just keep staring at you.. I cant really take my eyes off a beautiful girl sleeping beside me.." I confessed. Yuri laughed at me, her smile was the prettiest. She suddenly stood up. "What time is Jess and Jonghyun coming over today ?" She asked, looking confused. "In like, an hour.." I replied as I checked the time. "Only an hour?!?" I dont even have my pretty clothes here.." Yuri murmured. "You can wear Sooyoung noona's old clothes? She never wore them, she just bought them.. " I said. "Really? Thank you to Sooyoung unnie!" Yuri said in excitement. I took her into Sooyoung noona's room and told her to pick an outfit. She wore a beautiful sundress. She then cooked me breakfast and as we were eating, the doorbell went.

YURI POV

I went to get the door, it was Jess and Jonghyun. "Kwon Yuri!" Jess shouted and gave me a cuddly hug. "Hey Jess." I said, smiling at her. Jonghyun ran to Minho, they started talking about things. Jessica led me to Minho's couch and told me to stay here. So I listened. A minute later she brang Jonghyun and Minho to the couch too. "I need to tell you something Yuri-ah and you get a say in this, I want you to tell me the truth about what Im about to say, okay?" jess asked. I nodded my head.  "Jonghyun asked me to move into his house, so that we can live together.." Jess confessed. I was quite surprised. "Really ?" I asked. Her and Jonghyun nodded at the same time. "If you dont want me to move out, Im fine with it, you get a say in this." Jessica said nervously. I knew that she wanted to move into Jonghyun's house, but she was too worried about me! "Jess! Im fine with it, its your life, do whatever you want!" I said. "Really Yuri-ah?" Jessica asked looking extremely happy. "Yeah, sure, no problem!" I said. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Jessica said as she gave me the tightest hug. It was going to be a little bit quieter though.. But, I was completely fine with it. "Maybe you could move into my house Yuri-ah? Sooyoung noona is moving out and we have heaps of spare bedrooms?" Minho suggested. That suggestion was really generous and awesome! "Then we can sell the house and make some money!" Jessica said. "Ummm, I was going to be lonely anyways.. Why not have a go?" I said in excitement....

Things are back to normal between Minho and Yuri! But something surprising will occur, again.. thank you for all your comments! I really appreciate it! And thank you subscribers, thank you all for reading! Sorry for not updating for so long, I will try and update more often! Thank you for waiting! x0x0