goodbye ?

Our love story....

FEW HOURS AFTER YURI LEFT.

MINHO POV

I could feel the sunlight shining at my skin. I slowly opened my eyes, with a blury vision, I couldnt see Yuri properly. I rubbed my eyes and saw just me, lying on the bed. Where was Yuri? There was no note. Maybe she was downstairs. I quickly got into actual clothes, after what had happened last night. I went downstairs and Yuri wasnt there. Where was she? I walked up to the kitchen and saw 3 envelopes on the dining table. One each of them, it said, Jessica's name, Jonghyun's name and my name. I could recognise Yuri's handwriting and it was obviously her. I opened the envelope and it was a long letter. I sat down on the couch and started reading it.

To. Minho.
I dont know how to start... Wow, we've come a long way, we started off as friends, to bestfriends to lovers. Last night's talk, when I cried, it was because I was so thankful to you but it was also a goodbye. Did I tell you that you're my very first love and my very first boyfriend? When you always used to joke and tease me, I accepted it because I knew you were trying to get closer to me, I knew that you couldnt help it. When you asked me out in the car, haha, I didnt feel as passionate as I do now.. Right now, Im deeply in love with this guy, who cares for me, who sacrifices nearly everything for me. And its you. You care for me so much and you dont know that your starting lose something one by one, starting with your studies. I know that soon you would regret it and I dont want it to be my fault. Im so thankful to you, Im proud that you re-gained confidence, after Krystal. Im sorry that Im not the person who will stay by your side forever, its too hard. For both of us. By the time you read this letter, Im probably on a plane heading for another future. Remember I'll always be by your side in your heart and you will be by my side in my heart. Maybe if theres fate, we could be together again but for now, thats not the best idea. Im sorry. I love you, thankyou. I love you so much, you dont know how much you mean to me. Also, please give the others the letters I wrote for them.
Love From Yuri.

Fear started to come to me, shes left. shes left me, if we loved eachother, why would she leave. I called her, no answer. I texted her, no reply. I called Jonghyun, with tears in my eyes.

"Yah Choi Minho why did you call me so early?!" Jonghyun asked.
"Yuri left." I said quietly.
"What do you mean? Is this a prankcall?" Jonghyun asked again.
"No. Yuri left me, she left all of us, she left Korea." I said coldly.
"WHAT?!" Jonghyun shouted.
"She left you guys a letter too." I said.
"Im going to the airport, just in case shes there." I spoke.
"We'll meet you airport." Jonghyun said and hung up.

Without having breakfast, or washing up. I put on a pair of decent-enough clothes and quickly ran to my car. On the way, everything Yuri and I did, just started flowing back. All the memories we had since highschool. Tears were rolling down uncontrollably, I couldnt help it.

YURI POV

It has been an hour since I got onto the plane. Its so quiet and peaceful. I wonder what Minhos doing right now.. I wonder if he's read my letter. I got my phone out and looked through some photos of us. Tears were in my eyes. Scrolling through the photos, I found a video. It was one of Minho, which I have never seen. I got my ear phones out and listened to it.

Hey Yuri, while your doing stuff with Jess, downstairs, I am filming myself on your phone. -cute laugh- Just wanted to say that we're going to have the cutest child in the world! And I love you so much!

Painful tears were now dripping, The baby. I can see the bright smile on his face, he was so excited about our child. I was too, but it just didnt happen...

JESSICA POV

I heard from Jonghyun. We dropped by at Minho's house, of course, he wasnt there. Since we knew his passcode, I ran into the house, and saw two envelopes, which Minho forgot to give us. Since we had no time, I ran out of the house and got back in Jonghyun's car. I opened the letter Yuri wrote for me.

To my bestest friend Jessie.
Hey Jess, its weird, Ive never written a letter for you! haha. Well first of all, Im just so proud of you and Jonghyun getting married, being your bridesmaid was one of the highlights of my life! Love eachother for e ver! And you have been the most amazing friend, you always will be. I love you! Yeah.. Im leaving Korea, Do not tell anyone this but I am going to JeJu Island.. Im only telling you, dont tell Minho, not even Jonghyun. I dont want Minho to suffer because of me. I dont want you and Jonghyun to suffer because of me. Just do me a favour and take care of Minho. He looks tough just by his looks but hes actually so fragile right now, after what had happened recently. I dont know how long Im staying at Jeju for, I havent decided yet but Im going to miss you so much. I promise that I'll come back. Thankyou. Take good care of Minho! And have a happy marriage you old woman ;)
Love from Yuri.

She went to Jeju island.. And Im the only person who has to know. "Any hints on where Yuri's gone?" Jonghyun asked me while driving. "No." I lied. I hated lying to my own husband but it is my bestfriend's last wish. I wish life wasnt this complicating. "we're here." Jonghyun said and we both got out of the car and ran inside the airport.

MINHO POV

Once I arrived, I looked at every single boarding flight. No sight of Yuri. The words in that letter I just read, kept on going through my mind. "All planes have just took off." The announcer spoke. That was it, my chance of catching Yuri was now gone. I knelt down and exploded with tears. I saw a blury vision of Jess running up to me. Jonghyun followed. They got me up and Jonghyun hugged me. Jessica tapped my back and cried with me. Jonghyun was trying to hold his tears. A few minutes later, we let go and went inside a cosy cafe. Jessica's eyes were red. "She's going to come back." Jess said. Jonghyun agreed. I had not much hope left in me. Was this really goodbye to Yuri?

Hey guys! Another chapter updated! :) comments please x0x0