sunset.

Our love story....

NO ONES POV

Yuri explained everything to Jonghyun and Jessica. Minho decided to stay at Yuri's house for the night, since it was close to the hotel.

YURI POV

"Yulllll! You have to show me EVERYTHING tomorrow! All the stuff you did! you have a date with me! NOT MINHO, understood?" Jessica reassured as I waited for Minho to come out of his hotel room. "Yes Jessica! you can come over to my house and we can figure out the rest of our day together!" I said excitedly. "Oh, Yuriii, Ive missed you sooo much, we're gonna have dinner tomorrow, all of us! Too bad Minho stole your dinner arrangement for the day.." Jess said. I laughed. Minho came out of his room. "Yuriii!" Minho called my name excitedly. "Alright, lets go!" I said. "BYE YURI" Jonghyun and Jessica said. "And Minho.." Minho said to himself. Jessica and Jonghyun hugged me for the hundreth time and Minho got so sick of it that he grabbed my hand and pulled me gently. We caught a taxi to my house, which was 2 minutes away from the hotel. "This is the house I have been living in." I said. Minho looked around. "Lucky no other guy lived with you." Minho chuckled. I laughed. "Can we take a proper walk to the beach before we go to the restaurant I booked?" Minho asked. I nodded. "Wait, before we go outside, I want you to sit on the couch." I ordered. Minho nodded and sat on the couch. I went to my room and got the baby photos out. I smiled at the photos. Baby, you have your daddy now. I thought and went out of my room. I showed Minho the baby photos, he looked shocked, amazed, surprised, I couldnt really tell his mood. Minho's eyes were teary and he stared at me. He hugged me tightly. "Lets go for a walk now." He spoke and we went outside, where the beautiful sunset was. We walked around the beach for a couple of minutes until Minho stopped me. "Kwon Yuri, I would like to propose something to you." Minho said and looked at me. I stared at him with no reply.

"Kwon Yuri.
Yes, Ive had girlfriends in the past. Yes, I always teased you in highschool. Yes, I liked paying you out in highschool. But you were still there for me through my good and bad times. Friends, to bestfriends to lovers. Youve always been there for me, youve always supported me, youve always stood up for me, how can i not fall in love with you? During the months you left me, was the worst time of my life. I wanted to get drunk, I felt like giving up on everything, including you. When you lost your memories, it felt like I was the only person who remembered our love story. But at least you tried to love me. If you leave again, I'll probably hate myself forever, because you wouldnt have had enough trust in me. For some reason, youve always felt different, you were special and you still are. Im excited for our baby. Im excited for our future. Please, just dont let yourself be disappointed in me. I love you, forever and always."

A tear fell down my cheek. Minho wiped it off for me. Oh what love does to me. I mouthed 'thankyou' to Minho. I honestly didnt know what to say. He suddenly kissed me on the lips, and i kissed him back. Soft, passionate and meaningful as usual. I really love him. And Im so lucky to have him....

URGH, i wish I had a boyfriend like that... Anyways, Im so upset about Yuri not coming to SM TOWN LIVE IN LA. Heartbroken. But Im so happy about the JongSica moments that happened there, cant wait to see the fancams! <3 also, my friend and I did a cover to 'the reason' by SHINee, it was one of the songs in their latest album, Sherlock. Please take a look at it :) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5U9ZU5Rwkg
Also check out my other fanfics, "Special Love" and "Him and her"
Please comment~~~ and thank you to the 55 subscribers who are reading, I really appreciate it and I love you all!!!! <3 x0x0