no, no and no.

Our love story....

-fast foward- A WEEK LATER...

NO ONES POV

Jessica moved into Jonghyun's house, while Yuri moved into Minho's. Jessica and Yuri still did their normal routines together, however they just didnt see eachother as often...

MINHO POV

Today was mum and dad's last day in Korea. They were going to leave a few days ago but they wanted to spend more time as a family so Sooyoung noona and I had to fulfill their wish. I met mum and dad at a cafe nearby my house. We were chatting like normal families, then mum brang up a stupid subject. "Minho-ah, why arent you marrying Yuri ? Isnt it time?" Mum asked me. "Mum, we've only been dating for like, a month!" I said. Dad didnt say anything, he was quiet and he looked mad. "Yuri seems to be an excellent person but Ive found a better person for you honey." Mum said. "No--" Mum cut off what I was going to say. "Its your friend, Jessica Jung's little sister, Krystal Jung. She seems to be perfect for you!" Mum squealed. KRYSTAL JUNG?!? Mum or dad didnt know anything about my past. "No. I hate her." I replied coldly. "You dont even know her! You might've met her a few times but--" Dad tapped mum's hand. "I dont think we should force him to marry her, Yuri seems to be a great person.." Dad spoke. Suddenly, Sooyoung noona arrived with Key hyung. "Annyeonghaseyo." Key spoke to mum and dad. "Hey Minho" He said, I nodded. "Mum, dad, Im not marrying anyone except for Yuri." I said and stomped off.

SOOYOUNG POV

Oh no, Minho walked off, Key tried to follow him but he came back with a failed expression. "why are you planning a marrige to Minho?!? He's still young, he has a GIRLFRIEND and YOU'VE BOTH SEEN HER." I said coldly. I knew exactly how Minho felt, even though Im married to Key, before that, when I was single, mum tried to make me date numerous people. Then I coincidently met Key and mum was going to introduce me to him that day.. "Yuri is great but they're not taking their relationship further, stay out of this Sooyoung." Mum replied. "No! Mum, I know exactly how Minho feels right now, plus, who is the person?!?" I asked. "She's wonderful, its Minho's friend's sister. Krystal Jung." Mum announced. I nearly chocked on my glass of water, Key helped me get back to normal. I told Key about Minho and Krystal but never told mum and dad. "Mum, no." I said coldly. "You dont even know her!" Mum squealed. It was time to tell my parents what had happened in the past. "Hey umm I need to go to an emergency meeting.." Key said. I nodded, he kissed me on the cheek then left. "I do know her." I said. "How?" Dad asked, talking for the first time. I sighed. "Krystal Jung is Minho's ex girlfriend." I confessed. Mum and dad made an 'O' face. They gasped so loudly. "Minho's friend, Jessica is nothing like Krystal though.." I said, making sure. "Why did they break up ?" Mum asked. "It was a few years ago.. Minho and Krystal were both in highschool. Minho once caught Krystal kissing some random but never told her because he loved her so much.. But one day she said that she wanted to break up with him. She said that she had to go to Europe, with her parents, without Jessica. Jessica was in love with Jonghyun and her parents gave her permission to stay and complete uni. But they didnt let Krystal. Minho told her that he would follow her, but she said that there was no point, she said that they were probably going to break up anyways.. One day, I wasnt working so I was cooking for Minho and I was waiting for him to get home.. He came home with Yuri. Yuri was holding his arm, so that he wouldnt collapse. I asked her what had happened. She said that it was up to Minho if he wanted to tell me or not and left the house.." I explained. "But, Krystal Jung told me that she has never known Minho before and therefore she was ready to marry him.." Mum said in shock. "She lied. Around a month ago, Krystal came back. When Minho and Krystal broke up, he never told me or Yuri that she cheated on him. Krystal tried to get Minho back but Minho was finally realising who he truly loved, which is Yuri. Jessica, Jonghyun and Yuri found out that Krystal cheated on Minho by listening to their conversation. Most of all, Jessica was really shocked.." I continued explaining. "Buttttt, whyy didntt he tell me or your dad about this?" Mum asked with teary eyes. "Because of you guy's reactions, plus, you were both busy.." I replied. "He must've had such a hard time.. And I didnt even know.." Mum started crying. Dad patted her back. "Dont interrupt Minho's love life. Let him do whatever he wants to do. Please, mum, dad." I begged. "Of course." Dad agreed...

MINHO POV

I came back home, still thinking of what mum said to me. Yuri wasnt home, I rang Jessica, I needed to ask her questions. She told me that she would come over with Jonghyun.  30 MINUTES LATER... Jessica and Jonghyun arrived and we started our conversation. "So, whats up?" She asked me. "My mum wants to arrange a marrige with your sister." I replied angrily. "WHAT?!?" She yelled. Jonghyun remained silent but had the most shocking face. "I thought she went back to Europe ?" I asked. "She did, she still is, Ive been telling my mum to keep an eye on her.." Jess said. "MINHO" A voice yelled at me and came into my house, it was Sooyoung noona. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She quickly greeted Jess and Jonghyun and sat down next to me. "I told mum and dad, about you and Krystal, she's not gonna interfere with your love life." She said. I was thankful of her but oh no.. Mum was probably on her way, running over to my house to give me the cuddles and kisses she used to give me when I was TWO YEARS OLD. "Thanks noona, but crap, mums gonna do the whole upset thing again!" I yelled. "Ummm, yeah, Minho-ah, about that... " Sooyoung said. "She's on her way here isnt she?" I asked. Sooyoung noona nodded. "IM NOT HERE!" I yelled and went to hide somewhere in the house. Jessica and Jonghyun laughed.

NO ONES POV

"MINHO, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME???" Mrs Choi's voice was coming closer to Minho's house. "Is Minho here?" Mrs Choi asked. "No, we were looking for him too." Jessica replied, trying to hold her laugh. "Mum, you're going back to America today, in like 3 hours, we better get going to the airport." Sooyoung suggested. "But I need to see my son and Yuri one last time!" Mrs Choi yelled. Suddenly, Yuri came back home. "Minho-ah~~~" She yelled and froze when she saw Jess, Jonghyun, Mrs Choi and Sooyoung. "Ummm, hi.." She greeted. "Have you seen Minho, Yuri?" Mrs Choi asked Yuri. "Well, he texted me just then an---" Yuri stopped saying her sentence when she saw Jessica doing an 'X' sign with her arms. "And?" Mrs Choi asked. "And he said that he wanted to meet you at the airport." Yuri lied. "Oh...." Mrs Choi mumbled. "Mum, lets go to the airport, Minho might already be there?" Sooyoung suggested. Mrs Choi agreed and they headed to the airport, farewelling Jessica, Yuri and Jonghyun.... "CHOI MINHO, SHES GONE NOW." Jonghyun yelled. Minho came out of nowhere. "Oh, hey Yuri" Minho greeted and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Why were you hiding from your own mum?!?" Yuri asked looking confused. "Mum told me to marry Krystal but I rejected and Sooyoung told her about me and Krystal. And she was looking for me because theres this weird, burden thing she does to me and Sooyoung noona. And I didnt want that happening again.." Minho replied truthfully. Jessica and Jonghyun laughed their heads off. "Well, you better go to the airport, because I told her that you were waiting there." Yuri said. Jessica and Jonghyun kept on laughing. "I have an idea." Minho said then got his phone out.

"Hi mum" Minho greeted.
"MINHO-AH, ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU AT THE AIRPORT?" Mrs Choi asked.
"well, I was going to the airport but then I got an emergency meeting with Key hyung's company so I dont think I can make it.." Minho lied.
"What?!? Alright, I understand that its work, take care and I'll come back on your wedding day with Yuri." Mrs Choi said.

Jessica and Jonghyun laughed their heads off, again.

"ummm yeah, bye mum." Minho farewelled and hung up...

Sorry if the chapter is really bad... It was an angry, sad chapter at the start into a comedic part near the end. I hope you like it~ Please comment and subscribe! x0x0 adamandminyullover. <3