a weird day...

Our love story....

MINHO POV

Im in maths class right now, at my uni. I cant concentrate, my eyes keep heading to one direction, which was where Yuri was. I thought it was just a small crush? Today, she was wearing a summer dress with a denim jacket on top. She looked so pretty~ She is concentrating so hard, her long straight hair is swishing every time she moves her head. Even though we're close friends, it gets a little bit awkward when its just us two. Jessica and Jonghyun are in science class. They're probably concentrating hard like Yuri. I usually do well in classes but today is different, I just keep staring at Yuri... SNAP OUT OF IT CHOI MINHO! I remind myself. I decided to stare at the whiteboard, where the teacher was explaining things. "Does somebody know how to solve this equasion?" The teachother asked. Honestly, I had no idea, I just hoped that the teachother didnt choose me to come up and solve the question. "Miss kwon?" The teacher asked Yuri. Yuri stood up, walked to the whiteboard and started solving the question. Yuri looked so beautiful from the back. She looked like an angel... 'ding ding ding' The lunch bell went, Yuri had finished solving. The teacher agreed to Yuri's answer. We were dismissed and I ran to Yuri.

YURI POV

Every time I had a glimpse at Minho, he was staring at me?!?! I found it weird, as the teacher dismissed us, I took my time, putting all my books in my bag. Suddenly, Minho came up to me. I was expecting a 'joke' from him... "Kwon Yuri" He yelled sofly at me. He then sat down on the desk in front of me. "What?" I asked. "Lunch? I'll buy you lunch?" Minho asked me. Minho never buys me lunch. Today was weird, it all started with the staring and now lunch?!? "ummmm, okay, just hang on a sec." I replied back. I continued putting all my book in my bag. I saw Minho smile at the corner of my eye. Seriously? What was up with that guy today?

MINHO POV

Yuri probably thought that it was weird for me to ask her that... That sentence just accidently blurted out of my mouth?!? "Guys??? Its lunch you know???" Jessica asked as she and Jonghyun came into the Maths class. "Hey guys" Yuri greeted as she stood up and grabbed her bag. "Are we going to the cafeteria??" Jonghyun asked. "Yeah! Minho is buying me lunch, for like, the first time." Yuri replied back. I saw a little smile on Jessica and Jonghyun's faces. "Come on, lets go then..." I said as I walked out of the room.

JESSICA POV

We all arrived at the cafeteria. We got our seats and Minho and Yuri decided to go to the counter and order first. I was alone with Jonghyun. Something was weird, he had a smile on his face when Yuri said that Minho was buying her lunch. I swear that he knew something. "Alright... What do you know?" I asked Jonghyun toughly. "Know what sweetie?" He asked me back. "About Minho?" I replied. "nnnnoothing..." Jonghyun said. He didnt look normal when he said that... "Jonghyun-ah, I have known you for a long time, plus we have been dating for a long time. I know when you lie and you lied just then." I said to him in my serious voice. "Okay.. Dont tell anyone, Minho has a small crush on Yuri and Ive been trying to get them together for a while and when Yuri said that Minho was buying her lunch, I smiled because Minho was making a tiny move on her." Jonghyun blurted out. OMG! Jonghyun knew too? "OMG JONGHYUN, I know that Minho has a small crush on Yuri and I smiled too when Yuri told us that! Ive been trying to get them together too but I cant anymore..." I said to him. "Why?" He asked me. "Yuri doesnt have feelings for Minho but that was like a year ago. I never told Minho, so dont you dare tell Minho, okay?" I told him. Jonghyun nodded his head.

YURI POV

Jonghyun and Jessica looked like they were having a serious talk. "Ive just realised, you're such a gullible person!" Minho said to me. Here we go again, his payouts about me... But that sentence was mean! "Im not that gullible, I can be cute or y or fun or pretty sometimes you know?" I said to him.

MINHO POV

The look on Yuri's face looked so cute. As soon as she said the word cute, I decided to ask her a question. "Then do a special aegyo to me." I said. I actually have no idea why I said that to her.. "Why should I do it to you?" Yuri asked me. "Because I want to see it, if its good enough, I wont call you gullible?" I made a deal with Yuri. "Fine." She replied back. "Oppa, are you going to buy me lunch again? Maybe tomorrow? Please oppa?" Yuri asked me in an extremely cute voice. That melted my heart. SHE WAS ADORABLEEEEEE. I laughed at her. "Fine, just dont do that to other guys..." I said. a few seconds later, I realised what I just said to Yuri. "What? ummmm why..?" She asked me. Because Im getting deeper feelings for you... I said to myself. "Ummm, because its not the cutest aegyo Ive seen." I lied. Our lunch came out and Yuri and I brang it to our table and started eating....  "Hey guys?" Jess asked. "Why dont we go out for dinner tonight? The 4 of us?" Jessica asked. "Sure I dont have anything to do tonight anyway..." Yuri said. Jonghyun agreed. "What about you Minho?" Jessica asked me, "okay..." I mumbled. "YAY!!!!" Jessica cheered....