Chapter 9

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's POV

"No baby,, no,, I don't want to break up with you,, please, I,,, I still love you.." As I sob harder when Bomi asking for a breaking up.

She keeps silent and hanging her head down without letting any utterance come out from . While the stupid me can only cry, I didn't expect this will happen tonight.

"Unnie please,, don't let our relationship stops here, jebal..." I beg her.

"You're the one who made it like this, now let's stop before we got hurt more" She said in her unreadable expression, and she talk in a very low tone. I was kinda scared seeing her like this.

"No,, please no,, I love you so much, don't you love me?" She takes a glance to me when I asked that stupid question.

"You shouldn't asked that..!!" She's staring at me with her mad eyes. I was frightened by her gaze.

"Baby let me explain everything..."

Flashback

The CEO called me all of sudden while I was having a practice for my new songs.

"Naeun-ah,, I see you're doing well for the last comeback, for the last performance on Hit The Stage and for your reality show, Romantic Idol. I see you're getting closer again with Junhyung?!"

"Nae?? Ah, nae sajangnim, thank u for your compliments, and about Junhyung, yes, we get closer because of that show"

I don't know why he asked that all of sudden.

"Ahh, good to hear that. I was thinking about some stuffs, like asking him to produce a song for you, for your next album, or ask him to do a duet with you and do more show with him, I think it's good for your career And I think you should get more closer with him, I will allow you to have a relationship with him, you look good together"

"Eoh? N-nae sajangnim, if that you think is good for me"

*********

I met Junhyung afer finished a photoshoot with a magazine, he called me and said he wanted to meet me. I admit that we got closer after together in that show.

"Naeun-ah, can I get closer to you again? You know, I still love you, and I didn't want to break up with you in the past. I can promise you to spend more time with you"

Wow, I knew it's going to happen one day, but what should I say to him? I already have Bomi, but I can't tell him for sure.

"Eoh, about that, I,, I don't know oppa"

"Wae? You have a boyfriend already?"

"A,aniyo, it's just,, you remember why we broke up?!"

"Yes, I do remember that, and I was really sorry we had to end up our relationship just because we never had times to spent together and because our own activities, But I can promise you that I will take care of you better than the past if only you can trust me this time"

I was silent for a moment, thinking about what I should say.

"I don't know oppa, I,, I'm not sure about this..." I don't know why I'm feeling confused, I shouldn't have feeling this as I already have someone I love. Hfff, why am I stuck in this state?

"At least give me a chance, to get close to you again, to be able to take care of you, to protect you this time..."

"I don't know oppa,, hfff..."

"Let's take our time nae,, we can fix our mistakes in the past, we can start again from the beginning..." He said while holding my hand. I nod and I feel strange with this, why can't I rejected him?!

Oh God, why am I feeling like this? Pabbo Pabbo Naeun-ah, you're pabbo, you have Bomi.

Flashback end

 

"So... you're explaining and confirming,, that you're closer again with him, you went out with him behind me,,,,,, and you're cheating on me?!"

"No.it's not like that baby, I,,, I'm not cheating on you,, I...."

"I saw it few times Naeun-ah,, I saw it with my own eyes..." Bomi said with her red eyes and her sharp gaze. She's feeling upset about her girl that she loves so much all this time.

"And I didn't expect you would do it.... I thought you'll only love me, like you always said..."

"Baby, I'm sorry, I was confused with my f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter