Chapter 50

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

The days has passed as Bomi's condition gets even better, she has been able to walk by herself, even though still with crutches. She still manage to try to let go off the cruthes and tried to walk without it at her apartment. She fell down many times but she always manage to stand again and walk on her own. Doctor said to keep trying to walk without crutches for the longest time she can, even if it's just a minute or less, but she needs to do it routine.

"Unnie look at this..." Bomi called Chorong who is almost finished cooking in the kitchen for their late lunch. She wants Chorong to see her attempt to walk without crutches.

She walks with a limp on the living room, from the couch to the window back and forth. She did it few times. Chorong is watching her gifriend worriedly, but the younger has been to walk for few minutes without cruthes.

"See it unnie?? I can walk, yeahh I can walk again whehheewww..." Bomi stopped again on the couch, shoutted happily as she has been able to walk again. She takes a rest for few second then try anothet attempt to walk to the kitchen then back to the couch.

"Be carefull baby, don't walk too fast" Chorong worriedly warned her girlfriend, like she's watching over her baby who has just learn to walk.

Meanwhile the younger girlfriend just grinning like a fool then trying to walk again from the couch to the kitchen.

"I can walk again unnie,, I can walk.." Bomi makes another walk to the kitchen with a big smile on her face. She's attempting to walk again to the kitchen where Chorong is standing and watching over her.

"Walk slowly baby, no need to rush..." Again, Chorong warned her girlfriend for attempting to walk too fast, and Bomi being Bomi, didn't listen to her girlfriend well and end up slipped when her injured feet bumped into a dinning chair, that made her slipped and almost fell down. Fortunatelly Chorong moved as fast as she can and managed to catch her girlfriend, Bomi was so lucky cos Chorong caught her so that she didn't bump into the table.

"Haiigooooo,, I've told to to be carefull baby,, tzzzkkk.." Chorong said while hugging her almost fell girlfriend.

"Heheh mian baby, I was just too excited" The younger only grins like a fool, she's trying to stand up again and use her hand on the table to support her body.

"Come on, let's go back to the couch, you better rest for a while, don't try too much" Chorong holds Bomi's waist and support on her back to help Bomi goes back to the couch.

"Ouchhh,,, hehe Thank you baby..." Bomi said while putting herself on the couch, then she pulls Chorong so that Chorong falls on the couch next to her.

"Aigoo baby, you startled me..." Chorong said when she fell on the couch because the younger pulled her.

"Hehee, sorry,, I miss you unnie..." Bomi said, she's staring at Chorong's perfect face for few second then smiles to her, meanwhile Chorong is also staring at her sick baby. She realized that they haven't done many things just the two of them. They're lack of their quality moments for few months since Bomi got injured.

"Heheh I'll be with you all day till tomorrow, I miss you too baby.." Chorong said, she caressed Bomi's cheek lovingly.

No more than few seconds, Bomi has moved her face closer to Chorong, she's craving for the older's lips that she hasn't touched properly for few months. She captured Chorong's pinkish lips in just a second, that made Chorong is a bit startled even though she has predicted that Bomi would do that.

They break apart after pecking each other's lips for few second, they smile then go back capturing each other's lips. Chorong started to close her eyes as she wants to enjoy the kiss that she has been missing for so long. Bomi who seems understand then close her eyes too and start focusing to kiss her lovely girlfriend. She brushed her lips into Chorong's in turn on the upper and lower lips. They kiss lovingly for few minutes then turn into a passionate.

Chorong's heart was beating so fast, she feels like it's her first kiss. She's proud of Bomi who is always be able to make her heart beats rapidly when they kissed. She's grinning in her mind imagining the injured Bomi but still manage to do the kiss passionately. She kissed back the younger, she kissed passionately on the couch. They both looked enjoying the kiss so much, as they're taking turn on their upper and lower lips. Bomi starts to caresses Chorong's cheek with her palm, while the older starts linking her hand on Bomi's neck. Where their kiss slowly turned into a rough one. They have been missing doing this kind of thing.

And as usual, Bomi being Bomi, even though she's injured, but she never lose her lust for her goddess girlfriend, she begins to attack Chorong's neck that made Chorong produces a slow moan when Bomi's attacking her neck.

"Mmmhhh..." And the more Bomi heard Chorong's y moan, the more she's being agressive of attacking her girlfriend.

And they end up doing what only they and God know, on that living room,

 

*********

Chorong's POV

"Baby, I'll have a full day schedule next week, Naeun has a schedule in Jeju for two days, and Hyunsoo will take days off at that time, so I have to be in charge to go with Naeun, will you be okay with that?" I informed her worriedly, that means I will leave her for two days.

"Of course baby, it's okay, don't worry about me, I'll be fine" She said, I know when she said she's okay that means she will be really okay.

*********

"Unnie take me to the office, I want to see the practice" she suddenly asking me to take her to the studio.

"Huh? But I won't be at the office till night baby" I know maybe she's bored at home, but I worried since I might not be able to pick her up.

"It's okay baby, just left me, I can ask Sunmi unnie or DK tp drop me home"

Well I'm not sure leaving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter